IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

Arfernat

kiwifarms.net
SJC is looking quite dapper today, if I do say so myself.
1654472800923.png

Justin bought a new graphics card to repair his computer and paid extra for installation. They tried to install the GPU and told him flat-out he needs a new PC

what a loser, I can't believe he didn't do the bare minimum and at least check the see if his mobo was going to be compatible with the new graphics card , you know he's pretty boring and then he has moments like this where I can't believe he wasted everyone's time that was involved. :story:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
what a loser, I can't believe he didn't do the bare minimum and at least... you know he's pretty boring and then he has moments like this where I can't believe he wasted everyone's time that was involved. :story:
[You're probably a veteran viewer who has been watching even longer than me and already know this buuut..] It took me a while but you will get used to that eventually. He's sincerely actually like that and unable to help himself or properly seek help and take the advice he's given. He's literally doomed, I cannot see someone at his point in life, he'll be 35 in 11 days, being able to turn much of any of it around.

Trying to gain sympathy from xqc's juicers he finally admits what we have all been telling him, yet he would always deny.

View attachment 3359167
Even just this tweet from him bothers me. Yes it's true he effectively has no friends but to whip out the "I have no friends" sob story just a week or so after bringing that Paul motherfucker on stream and introduced him as his friend and hanging out at his apartment seems ill timed and rude. It seemed to me a legitimate relationship and that they had known each other for some time and were comfortable around each other.

sjcfriendpaul1.jpg
sjcfriendpaul2.jpg

Maybe he was being literal, he has a friend but not friends. This is part of my problem with the guy, he severely struggles to have even a moment of true honesty. Everything has a spin, everything is a grift, everything is self-serving, everything is a troll, the list goes on and separate to that he is an extremely poor communicator. The only times he seems to be able to have moments of being honest are when he's in tears and having a breakdown. He lies to his family, he lies to the police, he lies to insurance, he was even lying on stream just the other day to the maintenance guy who came in to his apartment to look at the water leaking problem that's been in his bathroom for months. He told that man "I basically never use that shower. I shower at my girlfriend's house as her shower is much nicer. Yeah I don't even use that one". This guy is literally there to help him, and he won't let him. That said I think the reason for the lie is that part of the issue of the water leaking from the ceiling is that when he does go through periods of showering they'll be 20-40 minutes long and there's not enough ventilation for all the warm moisture generated and he is aware of this but wants the apartment manager and maintenance to figure out some special exception to how he wants to use the place. Add in cooking with no range hood (or kitchen), and possibly the constant running of the air conditioner. In my experience some ac units produce moisture, some reduce moisture. It's a shame he seems to have given up on or adhd'd his previous idea about getting his own clothes dryer for the apartment, just to add further clutter and generation of warm moisture in there.

I think he sees tweeting at the big streamers as some sort of free charity lottery he can enter in. With enough entries surely eventually one of them will notice him and swoop in to his life to help him, or hey at least some of the tens of thousands of viewers these other guys have might see his pathetic tweets and somehow find their way to his stream eventually - without googling his name and immediately seeing how much of an irredeemable and indefensible scumbag he is and being turned off. To some that idea might read like a bit of a stretch but this is simply how he thinks.

View attachment 3361132View attachment 3361133
Same unwashed socks for almost a month (or longer)
Good catch! I would like to play devil's advocate and suggest he has more than one pair of them or maybe he washed them between those two dates but as we all know, it's just as likely, if not even more likely, that they're the same socks and are unwashed. Why bother washing socks or put on a new pair? How is that going to make him money? In fact as time = money, it actually costs him to wash his clothes. Only poor people wash their clothes, that's why they stay poor. Rich people buy new clothes and move on.

Last edited:

Dick Wings

kiwifarms.net
During his boring streams Justin also has a run with Joshua Dufurrena few months ago and ruthlessly not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules by censoring Agitated Riveting and Wegg's opinions on his streams by deleting them like he always do right after Wegg mocked his age by saying is he 1000 million years old at the end of the chat,

All of that is caught in a stream chat folks.

Attachments

• Agitated Riveting calls Scuffed Justin Carrey a pedophile.png
    Agitated Riveting calls Scuffed Justin Carrey a pedophile.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Agitated Riveting calls Scuffed Justin Carrey a pedophile 2.png
    Agitated Riveting calls Scuffed Justin Carrey a pedophile 2.png
    342.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Wegg calling out Scuffed Justin Carrey for not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules on Youtube.png
    Wegg calling out Scuffed Justin Carrey for not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules on Youtube.png
    411.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Wegg calling out Scuffed Justin Carrey for not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules on Youtube 2.png
    Wegg calling out Scuffed Justin Carrey for not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules on Youtube 2.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 50

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
During his boring streams Justin also has a run with Joshua Dufurrena few months ago and ruthlessly not following Joshua Dufurrena's rules by censoring Agitated Riveting and Wegg's opinions on his streams by deleting them like he always do right after Wegg mocked his age by saying is he 1000 million years old at the end of the chat,

All of that is caught in a stream chat folks.
I have two responses to your post initially.

1. There's something going on with you but I don't know enough, or anything for that matter, about the Joshua Dufurrena thread or to a lesser extent the Nicholas Keith one to fully comprehend it.
2. You're like the scary kind of mentally ill aren't ya? Please don't weird up our quaint Justin thread. Sperging out in his chat is fine, encouraged in fact - but these are sacred grounds.

Like I said the truth rarely comes out but when he cries sometimes little glimmers of it appear. Did you know he use to get bullied for reading? Allegedly, in minecraft of course, only in minecraft. But did you also know he's sick of the car payment place calling and he is only going to pay them on the very last day possible each month?

happybirthdayyoufucker.jpg

Y'all ever have epiphanies when you read books man?

Me either.

tearsforfears.jpg

Only 10 more sleeps until the big June 19th 35th birthday depression sadboyfest spectacular! Those that were watching this time last year got a special treat if you happened to be watching the impromptu sleep stream with Linzee that went from the night before into the morning of his 34th birthday. He woke up in the early a.m. and woke her up and was an emotional wreck going on about how he never had a good birthday growing up, how he's always hated birthdays and that those two things aren't related and he just also happens to think people that enjoy their birthday are idiots and you should celebrate every day like it's your birthday in an ideal world. All pretty much his exact words. We'll see what happens this time around sans Linzee and with tensions with his parents and brother at another progressed peak hopefully there will be fireworks.

Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net

1. There's something going on with you but I don't know enough, or anything for that matter, about the Joshua Dufurrena thread or to a lesser extent the Nicholas Keith one to fully comprehend it.
2. You're like the scary kind of mentally ill aren't ya? Please don't weird up our quaint Justin thread. Sperging out in his chat is fine, encouraged in fact - but these are sacred grounds.

Like I said the truth rarely comes out but when he cries sometimes little glimmers of it appear. Did you know he use to get bullied for reading? Allegedly, in minecraft of course, only in minecraft. But did you also know he's sick of the car payment place calling and he is only going to pay them on the very last day possible each month?

View attachment 3365435

View attachment 3365441

Me either.

View attachment 3365458

Only 10 more sleeps until the big June 19th 35th birthday depression sadboyfest spectacular! Those that were watching this time last year got a special treat if you happened to be watching the impromptu sleep stream with Linzee that went from the night before into the morning of his 34th birthday. He woke up in the early a.m. and woke her up and was an emotional wreck going on about how he never had a good birthday growing up, how he's always hated birthdays and that those two things aren't related and he just also happens to think people that enjoy their birthday are idiots and you should celebrate every day like it's your birthday in an ideal world. All pretty much his exact words. We'll see what happens this time around sans Linzee and with tensions with his parents and brother at another progressed peak hopefully there will be fireworks.
I predict a major breakdown next week
  • The wake up call he will have when he realizes he's 35 years old with no friends, no female relationships, no financial stability, his family hates him, and a dying youtube career
  • Ice Poseidon's BIG return to streaming in Japan next week. (the last time justin went to japan in 2019, he flew out in a attempt to leech off of Ice and andy milonakis. He spent 80% of the time their crying about weed withdrawals and the fact that ice wouldn't stream with him. These streams will probably trigger him a lot because he hasn't stopped talking about or mentioning Japan since he left in 2019)

MrMeep

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3365435

View attachment 3365441

Me either.

View attachment 3365458

Oh. my. GOD. Haven't checked the thread in a while because my attention's been diverted to crazier internet shenanigans but holy fuck dude ....his nasty mop has turned into a full on rats' nest. And people tend to use that term pretty loosely but his is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen. He' s really just a complete waste at this point...not that he was ever much of anything else but he's rapidly deteriorating in front of an online audience. 35?!? Looks way closer to 50. I get that he basically does nothing and clearly doesn't take care of himself but he's aged so drastically in a few short years.

Thanks as always for keeping us informed! 🙏

MrMeep

kiwifarms.net
Been away for a little bit been checking out some different streamers. I'm moving on to other streamers. He was always talking bad about Captain Content and Goocheese so I figured I would check them out and been really enjoying their streams a lot they are hilarious together and solo. So I will be moving on from his streams as they are just the same old boring streams. I will leave my account up here so the old post are here but will not be posting anymore as I do not watch his streams it was fun posting with you guys laters.
Woahhh so I never really heard his version before re: Alistair. I follow Tracy on her twitter where at one point she'd posted stuff about it and the situation was completely different from what SJC was describing. Allegedly it had something to do with her being at a store and Alistair falling out of a shopping cart and that's what got him taken away. Of course they could both be lying. What I find 1000% unbelievable is that SJC adopted Alistair/was awarded custody for any portion of time as a result of that incident, whatever it was. That most definitely didn't happen!!

shawnphase

IP2 Alice's 45-year-old stalker
kiwifarms.net
it did happen, but it was an accident. he was playing in a cart, he fell out of it and knocked some teeth out. sjc 'bergaded' his viewers and told them to contact cps, telling them tracy was unfit to take care of him. justin is not alistair's father but larps like he is. naturally she wants nothing to do with him but 3-4 years on he's still harassing her.

pretty jacked up that he is actually trying to raise money to go to japan to get ignored by icepiss yet again. if anyone is bored enough to use his chat, make sure you press him on the fact that wag told him 3 months ago that he needed to get nelly groomed and still hasnt. sjc with his priorities all fucked up as usual, well, i'd say priorities but nelly and getting her groomed is a responsibility and we know he doesnt do responsibilities.

PoopNails

kiwifarms.net
He keeps talking about getting 7-8k for his Lexus from his "lawyer" for some insurance claim. I honestly don't know how claims go with cars that were already a POS before the accident but I do know how to check Kelly Blue Book (which he says he has done btw).
Circling back to this post, ofc he was lying about this. He had his Lexus picked up by a tow truck driver who works for copart, said they gave him $480 to scrap it. He claims he got a "1k insurance check on top of that", a far cry from the 7-8k he was supposedly getting.

Well at least he can pay off his car a little bit...
weed.jpg

Nvm we have more (pre-owned) weed paraphernalia to acquire. :story:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Circling back to this post, ofc he was lying about this. He had his Lexus picked up by a tow truck driver who works for copart, said they gave him $480 to scrap it. He claims he got a "1k insurance check on top of that", a far cry from the 7-8k he was supposedly getting.

Well at least he can pay off his car a little bit...
View attachment 3378628

Nvm we have more (pre-owned) weed paraphernalia to acquire. :story:
Will this be like the fish tank, where I thought he'd get lazy and give up on it, but several months later he's still taking care about it, still passionate about it, and finally shutting the fuck up about it? Or will it be like the experience a lot of people have trying to transition from dab rigs, oil pens and/or heavy bong use and not hit satisfactorily for him and take too long etc and it ends up being another device piled on top of other devices and random packaging against one of his four walls? Certainly we can expect some "flex" type moments on the day it arrives and for at least a few after but from there on we'll see. I'll give him the satisfaction of saying - compared to my Arizer EQ I'm a little jealous that he was able to secure a volcano for a seemingly good price, however as the viewer in his replies says "volcano is for house parties" and as I say - this is something he cannot realistically justify fitting into his budget. *edit* 19-06-22* The Volcano still hasn't arrived after a week and he also said he had to buy the accessories for it as it didn't come with them. I no longer envy his find. */edit*

Also for someone so preoccupied with the supposed high number of pedophiles known to him, was it really necessary to post up a photo of a shirtless prepubescent boy in jean cut offs? Not a good look.
reallynotagoodlook.jpg

Also I'm not the most savvy twitter person, can anyone tell me why it suggests there's 5 replies to his comment but clicking on it only shows one? Is that the result of him blocking someone after they replied to him?

Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
it did happen, but it was an accident. he was playing in a cart, he fell out of it and knocked some teeth out. sjc 'bergaded' his viewers and told them to contact cps, telling them tracy was unfit to take care of him. justin is not alistair's father but larps like he is. naturally she wants nothing to do with him but 3-4 years on he's still harassing her.

pretty jacked up that he is actually trying to raise money to go to japan to get ignored by icepiss yet again. if anyone is bored enough to use his chat, make sure you press him on the fact that wag told him 3 months ago that he needed to get nelly groomed and still hasnt. sjc with his priorities all fucked up as usual, well, i'd say priorities but nelly and getting her groomed is a responsibility and we know he doesnt do responsibilities.
I bet nelly has fleas again (as well as SJC). He never cleaned his place since bringing nelly back home after the wag situation.

Damitman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3378879
SJC live with his new victim
I rarely watch any more but 20 minutes into today's stream he explains where she came from. I remember months?ago sjc saw a female on a tiny chat battlecam room and his friend Messy? Nessy? was getting rid of a crackhead girl who picked her face and was meth'd up. Looks like justin zeroed in on her and struck some kind of deal with her for a place to live. Strangest boyfriend girlfriend situation I've seen. Zero affection. Creepy.
He actually compared her looks to Crystal Ann and asked her if she was related.

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
I rarely watch any more but 20 minutes into today's stream he explains where she came from. I remember months?ago sjc saw a female on a tiny chat battlecam room and his friend Messy? Nessy? was getting rid of a crackhead girl who picked her face and was meth'd up. Looks like justin zeroed in on her and struck some kind of deal with her for a place to live. Strangest boyfriend girlfriend situation I've seen. Zero affection. Creepy.
He actually compared her looks to Crystal Ann and asked her if she was related.
Good info! Yes this seems to also be the same woman he made reference to going to see about a week ago. After getting back from seeing her he said he was certain she was on meth because she was picking at her face and "acting kinda sketchy". He said that when he pressed her as to if she has done meth she said yes and he asked how recently and she said something like a month ago. He said back then and also today that there is some connection through Alyssa as well. She is apparently 28 and I didn't hear her disagree and also he continued to comment about her picking at her skin, to the point where she apparently started bleeding and he insisted she go take a shower. I thought I heard him say something like she was still going to be moving into some other place across from a park soon. Unless that happens, or she otherwise leaves, this is undoubtedly just going to devolve into the same situation he had with Lindsay. He almost seems to be going out of his way to talk and act the exact same way as he did during that period. It seems really important to him to repeatedly call these girlfriends "bitch" in a way that doesn't really sound like either of them find it funny although I'm sure either that's the excuse or it's the "I was raised in the hood" thing he likes to trot out when it's convenient. At least she doesn't have multiple annoying voices like Lindsay and from the get-go doesn't seem prepared to toe the line with his way he wants her to act. Inb4 he's recommending she takes mushrooms.

I don't get why he feels the need to post up media of Nelly every couple of days which only serve to highlight to everyone else how badly she is being kept yet he just says "Nelly is the cutest". Is it cute to him when they're neglected?

nellyFUXTUAvUYAAE93N.jpg
nellyFU6dd65UcAEuVP0_zoom.jpg

Which reminds me of his double standards that he uses to belittle the foolhardy women who visit his place. He told New Mystery Girl to not wear shoes inside his house and that it just tracks in dirt from the filthy streets. Does he not realize walking his dog around in the condition her coat is in is like taking a mop, dipping it in the large pools of piss she leaves right outside his building, mixing it with that same street dirt, then letting her walk back into his apartment and jump on his bed? Same with him telling her and Goocheese he "has neighbors!" and that they need to keep it down, yet it's fine for Nelly to bark and him to talk at the top of his voice and REEEE and all that shit. He has said that his downstairs neighbor has mentioned to him that he can hear him doing that. To an extent I can understand the mentality of "if anyone is going to get an informal or formal noise complaint made against my apartment it's going to be me and something I want to do, not a guest" but just the way he says it to them seems like he's just been waiting for any excuse to scold them about something.

I'm also having some difficulty trying to follow along and work out - he's absolutely not actually doing Uber or Lyft people driving is he? He showed the inside of the front of his car briefly a couple of days ago and there was more than several random things in the front passenger seat footwell. Plus he's always eating in there and not showering daily etc. Perhaps all it takes is an air fresher to get around that issue? Is there some other app where it's more of a carpooling thing and there's a lesser standard of cleanliness needed of the drivers or vehicles? I started thinking the other day "he doesn't seem to have been streaming any deliveries much since the incident at that hotel" but then I think I remember tuning in and saw one or two at some point since and decided that isn't the case. But that said there does seem to be a lack of deliveries being shown on the stream again as far as I can remember from the last few streams. He's up to something. He should've done deliveries with that New Mystery Girl and got her to help with that and hold the camera.

Attachments

• nellyFU6dd65UcAEuVP0.jpg
    nellyFU6dd65UcAEuVP0.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 5.02.27 PM.png

Life must be hitting this guy HARD.
Stock and crypto market crashing + his upcoming mid life crisis 35th birthday has this guy drinking beer at 6 a.m in the morning lol

Last edited: