IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

PublicInformation

kiwifarms.net
[archive]
View attachment 2465009

[also I didn't realize how much the stress is getting to Justin , most of his hair is grey already, he's barely 40]
reeljustin_15802363_1061384050636913_2467270347171299328_n.jpg

scroll down his instagram , you'll find pictures from before he started dying his hair. This picture is from like 2014. Thats why i believe he's much older than 34

Thats why i believe he's much older than 34

Why would you believe that when it's a matter of public record that he's 34?

Also for those keeping score at home, it appears the next hearing for The State of Florida's case against Ganval has been rescheduled to the 9th of November. It isn't clear to me if it's true but Justin (and I think Linda herself) claim this case is in relation to him allegedly violating her restraining order against him.

Last edited:
I cannot find this anywhere.
Do we know if this was him?
Yes it's him. I've seen a clip of it before on IP2. He also posted links to it and said he was in it in Facebook posts around the time of its release. I believe it is his only known credited role with dialog.

*edit* Just googled for it a little differently than I have before and found it. He's in the following two episodes;

Episode 2: Homeless is Where the Heart Is
Episode 5: Bubbe Knows Best

At a quick glance he appears immediately in Episode 5. I seem to have remembered it differently than the clip I saw a couple of months back and he doesn't play an exceptional person.

actors.jpg

Last edited:

Empresa

Happy Holidays
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[I spent some time looking for this myself but it's a lot harder with Indie productions , since there is no demand for it, no one uploads it to the web.]
What a surprise, he plays a man-child [ EP 05 ]
1629579715822.png
1629579877787.png

I'm not sure if it is elsewhere in this thread already but I found a more current facebook account for Justin than the one in the OP. A good chunk of his family is friended on there or visible in the likes. There were a couple of posts I could not see due to the sharing settings and at least not being a follower/friend of his.

He also use to have a crappy blog called The Real 9 Incher. The url was http://thereal9incher.com/ and if you put it into webarchive you can read a small selection of uninteresting stuff. It looked like 99% of the images on there were not archived but from the gist I got of it there would be nothing interesting even if they were.

83183552_10159828449054377_2180673752681205866_n.jpg
twink.png

Tom Myers

And so it goes...
kiwifarms.net
he uses central casting. he doesn't have a agent or manager. a few weeks ago he showed one of the gigs but didn't realize you could see the URL title on the browser window also.

Also imo he's 100% faking his autism and was taught how to fake disabilities for money from his mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iROulqaODRs
That's not conclusive. You can play up your symptoms and still be sick.

This faggot should be put against the wall doe.

https://archive.ph/6TOFT Linked in. Original page DOES have his pic I have no idea why it did not want to archive.
I also found this...... https://archive.ph/bOoE0 We know if this was him?
ahh son of a bitch. no-one was going to tell me I should be archiving external webpages as well? I feel like such an asshole!

How well could you type and spell at 21?

maplestory1.png

maplestory2.png

maplestory3.png

More odds and ends

Justin's Lexus is an es300. Another issue he had with it this year that may or may not have been fixed is that the HID lightbulbs needed to be replaced. Considering he's owned it for less than 2 years and it's in the condition that it's in, it's most definitely far from a 'flex'.

86853692_10159343579654377_2155885690657701888_n.jpg

unknown_copy.png

Messages to Linzee from her IG story

IMG_0706.PNG
IMG_0707.PNG

IMG_0708.PNG
IMG_0709.PNG

Another time Justin claims Linzee is a male to female trans. Justin: Yeah I'm into that

I believe there is a little more to the SJC and Aaron Carter crossover episode but this is all I could find. I have clipped the original Aaron IG video down to just the Aaron and Justin conversation.

Aaron Carter has a message for SJC

#AARONCARTER #SJC WHAT THE HECK AND SOME NEW MUSIC FOR HIS DAD AND UNCLE . TALKS ABOUT #dX

SJC still Abusing controling Linzee Part 1

SJC continues with emotional abuse towards Linzee Part 2

Justin Schainberg aka SJC freaks out on Linzee Erin Woods for going on a walk around the block

Justin in the shower scraping off dead skin from his feet

SJC Full IP2 Rant saying we're getting shut down today by Saidit Admins and Rouge Mods he's friends with for being Discord, LOL

swissxpromo.jpg

Gross fingernail having motherfucker

grossfingernails.jpg

SJC Interview with Tommy Chong "interview"

SJC eats Mayo from hyphonix baldspot

SJC on Alki David Justin says Alki David tried to convince someone to kill themselves. Says Penthouse looked at his dick and made him an offer

The Passion of SJC - The lost gospel of streaming Justin *gesturing towards his grandma*: This is the devil in my face right here.. Grandma: you want to go back to prison don't you?

Justin's Twitch apology (IP2 remix). Includes clip of him spitting on Goocheese

Justin: hey hey hey hey hey a nigger. I'm getting your license plate number. Nigger nigger nigger!

SJC says he is glad Johnny Boston died (2nd time)

Justin upsets Olivia with sexual assault by grabbing her ass

Justin typical "Damn it!" curse when dying in Fortnite

Guy on guy kiss snippet from Rough Love

34 year old man being relentlessly e-bullied for 90 minutes while he tries to covertly refer young boys' Fortnite usernames to Mr. Cheese's alts, long time viewer and supporter Cesarlees, his old friend from Florida - Fino Fresh and various Schainberg family members - while streaming to an audience averaging 15 people.

Short clips

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

IMG_4935.PNG
IMG_4936.PNG
IMG_4937.PNG

IMG_4938.PNG
IMG_4939.PNG
IMG_4940.PNG

IMG_4941.PNG
IMG_4942.PNG
IMG_4943.PNG

IMG_4944.PNG
IMG_4945.PNG
IMG_4946.PNG

IMG_4947.PNG
IMG_4948.PNG
IMG_4949.PNG

IMG_4950.PNG
IMG_4951.PNG
IMG_4952.PNG

IMG_4953.PNG
IMG_4954.PNG
IMG_4955.PNG

IMG_4956.PNG
IMG_4957.PNG
IMG_4958.PNG

IMG_4959.PNG
IMG_4961.PNG
IMG_4962.PNG

IMG_4963.PNG
IMG_4964.PNG
IMG_4965.PNG

IMG_4967.PNG
IMG_4968.PNG
IMG_4969.PNG

Last edited:
We interrupt this content drought backlog update to provide you a special report. Justin Samuel Schainberg has now shown his asshole on the internet and as a result, presumably his whole living family.

11image0.jpg

A better and more efficient recut of these dm's would be appreciated thank you.

This is the shit he wants you to see. Note: Justin deleted some of his messages. This is part of the reason for the repetitive screenshots as chunky tells me he tried to snap up as much as possible as quickly as possible once it became apparent Justin was deleting it. The gist is he tells chunky_luva to kill himself yada yada yada and says that Alki David would pay their family if they did kill themselves. He said he and Alki David had successfully cause people to kill themselves before. When asked for proof he said to google it, referring to the battlecam hoax

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled6.png

Untitled7.png

Untitled8.png

Untitled9.png

Untitled10.png

Untitled11.png
Untitled12.png

Untitled13.png

Untitled14.png

Untitled15.png

Untitled16.png

Untitled17.png

Untitled18.png

Untitled19.png

Untitled20.png

Untitled21.png

Untitled22.png

Untitled23.png

Untitled24.png

Untitled25.png

Untitled26.png

Untitled27.png

Untitled28.png

Untitled29.png

Untitled30.png

Untitled31.png

Untitled32.png

The screenshot of his iphone notifications screen that he "accidentally" shared and almost immediately deleted is from July 30 this year. The IG dm's say;

Lauren Pigman: Hey my love. im gonna call in a few to tell you why i wasnt able to talk the past coupla days

The News notification below it says something like "Simone Biles withdraws from 2 something something finals in MyKala Skinner will replace" and refers to the Tokyo olympics.

Now ask yourselves, do these look like the socks of someone who has a job to go to today?

imagesocks.jpg

Car seat status update

imagecarseat.jpg

Last edited: