IP2 Justin Schainberg / SJC / Scuffed Jim Carrey / Jewmob / ReelJustin - Autistic Failed actor , Streamer, Delivery boy, CP spammer , Troll , Doxer, Woman Abuser, Harassment Coordinator, Voldermort of IP2, got his dog taken and put up for adoption

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[archive]
1633219917032.png

I wonder who keeps threatening him...

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
SJC is getting the videos from easter2020 removed again. The Easter family fight video is gone, might re-upload all the archive videos here just incase
We have them already. Embedded and archived here

Someone earlier in the thread put them in a mega.nz folder but it's already been taken down for some reason. If you wanted to download them and upload them in a more secure way to mega that would be good. Maybe zip them up and put a password on it or something, then dm the password to trusted thread participants?

That's the entire channel, enjoy!

Sammich do you still have these handy?

Last edited:

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
We have them already. Embedded and archived here

Someone earlier in the thread put them in a mega.nz folder but it's already been taken down for some reason. If you wanted to download them and upload them in a more secure way to mega that would be good. Maybe zip them up and put a password on it or something, then dm the password to trusted thread participants?

Sammich do you still have these handy?
should be, let me know if y'all have any trouble accessing them and i'll fix it. I have like 50 mega accounts for throwing shit like that up.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Yes for some reason it's no longer available. I get this error when trying it
View attachment 2593928
let me see if i can figure it out, sorry about that.

Edit; After scanning through, I can't find them, I'll look a bit deeper but i don't expect to be able to find them. I don't remember deleting them, but i know they will delete shit sometimes but it's pretty rare.

I'll do a deeper dig when i get back home, phonefagging might be the problem here.

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Justin streamed again tonight. It was actually a refreshingly mildly bizarre stream considering it was just 2 hours of him either talking or watching a Joel Osteen sermon on tv. To some extent you've heard it most all before and it hit on a few of the usual topics and his take on them was conflicting, dishonest and delusional.

He again said that he's been very busy recently, too busy to stream yet he barely said anything as to what he'd been up to except that he'd been called to "the studio for a covid test" on one occasion. Approximately ten minutes later he also said a couple of times he doesn't want to stream anymore to "racist people" as if that is in part why he hasn't been streaming.

1633857210896.png

He claims he has $4000 in the bank and $8000 in "assets". He said something like he's made $2000 a week for the last 3 weeks. He later showed the following 13 notes and declared it was his "savings" from the week. By my count it appears to be around $150.

1633857097373.png

He says he's deeply troubled by something but he can't talk about it, that it's out of his control and he's leaving it up to God. Early on in the stream he insisted he was not sad and that he's happier not streaming but he clearly wasn't able to keep that act up very long and within the half hour he was already sounding very dreary, beat down and was complaining about things "I get no respect". He "tripled his money this week with Shiba Inu" crypto. He says he has over 100 million Shibe coins and that he's been buying 1 million of them a day for a while now.

He mentioned that Linzee is never coming back and spoke about it as if he hadn't been talking to her or tried to win her back multiple times since she left a few months ago. "Thank god that was a bullet dodged" "what a retard, god bless her and her mom but fucking retard" "that would have ended with both of us being both arrested". No mention of the multiple drink and food deliveries he sent her and ongoing communication up until about a month ago or so.

The stream started at a bar where he was drinking beer, he said he'd left his weed pen at home, and he left after 20 minutes. By 47 minutes in I decided he seemed like he was on drugs. Mind you the lighting in his sty is terrible as is also the video quality on his streams however I think it's easy to tell he doesn't always look like this. His speech also seemed to me to be affected in that it often sounded overly relaxed and monotone.

1633857852162.png
1633857893903.png
1633858025196.png

He claims he hasn't burnt any bridges streaming, he just doesn't "want to stream with cunts". The streamers I can think of that he has streamed with in the last year are Richie the Barber, Attila and Trishalicious, Goocheese, and Mexican Andy. He's certainly persona non grata as far as Goocheese and Mexican Andy are concerned. I don't think he's on good terms with Attila as he hasn't been around his podcast or discord in several weeks and when he was last on there he was not getting along well with anyone. I also doubt Trishalicious has any desire to stream with him and considering how much of a horny toad he is I'm sure if he wanted to he would have tried multiple times already. Anyway the point is he has most definitely burnt bridges in the streaming world with streamers and the community at large. Also considering he likes to think of himself as being cool with Petey Plastic - the fact that Petey plays Fortnite and we've never seen them play it together determined that was a lie.

1633896697614.png

**Edit - On further reflection I'm no longer sure there's much anything wrong with what we're seeing and hearing from Nelly and her owner in the three clips below. Perhaps his reaction isn't that unusual or disappointing and perhaps whatever it is that she's doing isn't that concerning.**

Once again something seems to be wrong with Nelly and he just seems to furrow his brow then disregard it a second after the symptom passes.

"oh! NELL, are you ok?! *dog gag/choke noises* Nell you ok? I don't know why she's doing that. NELL! I think she's choking on something, fucking idiot. or it could be the leash, the harness. what are you doing? maybe she has asthma"

"what happened what are you doing? what's wrong with my fucken dog? are you ok? are you going to puke? fucking puke. what the fuck is she doing? here *gives her a piece of his meal* she was able to swallow a piece of turkey so she's fine"

1633862267719.png
1633862296371.png

I watched this the other day, a 2019 video where Landon Tells looks at an exposed SJC alt from the saidit days.

AnZKfHV.jpg

Below are the archived saidit posts Landon provided in his video's description for the potato_art account seen logged in on Justin's phone.

cyaCssn.jpg

wH2jnpq.png

Older clip from Florida where Justin accuses Linda of molesting him when he was a child and also killing her sister.

I doubt anyone will be able to assist but I've heard that Justin, Brent, Linda and Josh appeared in an episode of Cops where Justin is fighting with Brent and they ended up both going to jail. I think I vaguely recall seeing a clip of this back on the original iceposeidon or maybe iceposeidon2 reddits. The entire 1989 first season of Cops was shot in Broward County and it's a recurring setting for the show so it makes sense that they could have been caught on it. To a lesser extent maybe it was a show similar to cops like Live PD. I've had a little bit of a look but it doesn't appear that there is a list anywhere that says which locations are used in each episode.

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
Small Justin Update:

Fingernails still regularly dirty. This was from a facebook stream at about 9:30am when he was already dressed so I guess he's skipping showers again.

1634077892654.png
1634079756682.png

He's still being mad autistic and going on, and on, and on about his fish despite the low level of interest in it from his audience/friends/family. He showed off the tank light he bought months ago as if he's had some large increase in Facebook follows recently and needed to make sure everyone was on the same page as to that significant development in his hobby. He seemed to think changing the tank light three or four times in the space of a couple of minutes to demonstrate how it works might "fuck" with the fish. Also according to him leaving the tank light on 24/7 "mimic's how it is for them in nature". Although the tank light is apparently meant for 24/7 use I think he doesn't have it configured or setup correctly. The last time I checked the moon does not illuminate things under water quite this brightly, not to forget also that sometimes there is cloud and environmental cover to cast shadows or the fact that the moon waxes and wanes. Nor does he account for the majority of times he leaves a room light on overnight while he sleeps, let alone the amount of dark time hours he spends sitting around with the place bathed in red light.

1634078207750.png
1634078405942.png

Speaking of fish, he also started, and COMPLETELY failed to promote, a SJC Fish Tank channel about a month ago. It looks like he streamed for a total of around 3 hours before he just gave up on the idea. This brings us to a count of 3 phones, 1 computer and 0 streams.

Finally he had mentioned a little while back, one of the very very few things he has to show for himself for all the months of acting he's claimed to do this year, is that he was in an ad for Fox Sports. He linked that ad and challenged fans to find him in it and I must say, it's quite the challenge. This also is similar to his claims of being in a scene at the mall in the show Physical which he is entirely not visible in. I believe he may well have worked on these projects in the capacity of a non-credited background extra, but it is consistently truly laughable how much he exaggerates the significance of these jobs as justin-fication for calling himself an "actor". The other things he was in this year was the ~5 second non-credited appearance in Why Women Kill and much more recently as a reporter with a camera or crime scene photographer in an (I think) yet unreleased Jeffrey Dahmer something or other. Probably this. I could be wrong on that, maybe it's another serial killer, or maybe he said the wrong one, or maybe he's indistinguishable in it again and we'll never know the truth. Only time will tell.

1634080219330.png

Last edited:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
It's not entirely clear because Justin "How can I rebuild my channel" Schainberg doesn't respond to most any attempts to contact him but it's believed this screenshot is his 1 second appearance in the Fox Sports commercial.

unknown1.jpg
unknown.png

Also here's him annoying his mom at about 1am Wednesday morning local Florida time. I don't know what this guy takes to get so high while drinking one can of alcohol or what goes through his mind routinely frustrating the shit out of his family members with these "reeee meme" phone calls. I expect that once again he will not be welcome back to Florida for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it's likely his grandma will die before he next sees her. All because he had to live out his Hollywood extra fantasy in Los Angeles and abuse substances out of desperate loneliness and pure indulgence.

Extra video from streamable

Criminal activity has been reported in discord. Oh wait, the snitch is the same person who committed the hideous crimes.

Last edited:

C.Mazz318

kiwifarms.net
Fuck his fish and fuck his dog too.

View attachment 2511720

So Justin has started experimenting with the "subscriber only" feature of youtube chat.

In other news here's one of long time mods ċ. ṃѧẓẓ details

View attachment 2511719

Christopher Jack Mazzoni. 46 (07/21/1975), husband of Jessica, father of three, republican, mixed media artist, likes crypto, shoes, ralph lauren polo. Owner of Print Equity in New Jersey

35 Island View Ter, Ocean View, NJ 08230 according to https://www.njtaxrecords.net/r/35-i...cape-may-county-nj-property-tax-record-893434 as well as where his two websites are registered

otherwise truepeoplesearch suggests 318 Rt US 9 NO, Upper Township, NJ (wtf kind of address is that?) if they rent maybe https://www.njtaxrecords.net/r/318-...cape-may-county-nj-property-tax-record-896156

www.printequity.net https://who.is/whois/printequity.net

Socials

(follows Justin's twitter lol)

Contacts

christophermazzoni@gmail.com
info@printequity.net
(609) 425-0671 Listed as Print Equity but presumably a home number? home office number?
(609) 335-8455 Also listed as Print Equity but presumably a home number? home office number?
(609) 390-0692 (seems to be for the 46 Klains Ln address which seems to be his parents, take it up with Radaris idgaf)

Other

previous website mazzlife.com no archive https://whois-history.whoisxmlapi.com/lookup-report/3nklMllZRK

View attachment 2511778View attachment 2511780

View attachment 2511779
Yeah, this is me. I have recently distanced myself from irl streams. I am not interested nor do I have time to occupy myself with such nonsense. Grow up. I'm going to take that advice as well.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Schainberg's Gunt

kiwifarms.net
How many bugs do you think are in his apartment?
Do you have a vod and an approx timestamp for the crusty toaster oven screenshot please?

Big Baby Justin was involved in a macing of his own tonight. The VOD for these is still up so for faster playback try Youtube.

Then afterwords he was on a call that ended on what some would say was a sour note. Youtube timestamp

"I spit on my mom....she deserved it!"

I don't have a clip for it and unfortunately I'm also not sure if the vod is still up and which one it is but when asked about it he pretty much confirmed on a stream in the last couple of days that the Rosalind Rosa woman is indeed his agent. **Apparently for commercials only he says as of the november 7 stream

Last edited:

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net
Do you have a vod and an approx timestamp for the crusty toaster oven screenshot please?

Big Baby Justin was involved in a macing of his own tonight. The VOD for these is still up so for faster playback try Youtube.
View attachment 2696636

Then afterwords he was on a call that ended on what some would say was a sour note. Youtube timestamp

View attachment 2696640

I don't have a clip for it and unfortunately I'm also not sure if the vod is still up and which one it is but when asked about it he pretty much confirmed on a stream in the last couple of days that the Rosalind Rosa woman is indeed his agent.
No I do not I will be sure to add it next time. I am new here so will make sure to document it better next time.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2696636

View attachment 2696640

I don't have a clip for it and unfortunately I'm also not sure if the vod is still up and which one it is but when asked about it he pretty much confirmed on a stream in the last couple of days that the Rosalind Rosa woman is indeed his agent.
https://youtu.be/k814DK5NKT4 I scrubbed through and it is at 1:54:30 for the first screenshot and 1:54:55 totally disgusting place has to have some bugs.

Whackamole

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2696636

View attachment 2696640

I don't have a clip for it and unfortunately I'm also not sure if the vod is still up and which one it is but when asked about it he pretty much confirmed on a stream in the last couple of days that the Rosalind Rosa woman is indeed his agent. **Apparently for commercials only he says as of the november 7 stream
Here is an updated picture of the nasty microwave from last nights stream. https://youtu.be/Ieh-Iy084tg Picture was taken at 3:39:22 of the vod.

Attachments

• IMG_0819.PNG
    IMG_0819.PNG
    9.8 MB · Views: 44