Horrorcow JustinRPG / Justin Coolidge - Pokemon vore scat fetishist and aspiring musician. Married to Reshiram, the vast white pokemon.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that JustinRPG doesn't have a thread yet! He is one of my personal favorite lolcows simply because he is from my home state best known for having the pokemon reshiram as his waifu, but that doesn't matter as long as they LUBBYCHUDDER! I've been listening to a lot of his music he's made lately. It's quite amusing. It makes Chris look like a musical genius.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the NChlosta remix of that song.

...did anyone do remixes of the Tomgirl songs?

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
I can't understand how someone could be aroused by Reshiram. This is a non-anthropomorphic animal, no tits, no hips, no sweet girl butt, no cute face. :heart-empty:

But, to everyone his own fetish. Nonetheless, Justin is obviously mentally disabled, far more so than Chris. Not fair to make fun of him, methinks.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, unlike Chris, he actually did go to a special school in high school. The only problem? His mother didn't enroll him in any further programs afterwards. Similar to what happened to my own autistic cousin.

And now, a riveting ballad from the very own JustinRPG

[youtube]XIEi6XJjMJE[/youtube]

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way he says Reshiram bothers me for some reason. I pronounce it 'Resh-IR-am' and my friends pronounce is 'Resh-I-ram' but I've never heard heard anyone say it like he does.

Also that's not what bird poop looks like bro (I love how that's the major thing that bothers me about the Moltres shit picture)

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I looked at his twitter, he hasn't posted anything since February 3rd, and even then his twitter is just him autistically yelling at websites' twitters claiming the websites don't work.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim Buckley said:
His scat fetish (just take a look at his fucking "moltres" photo) is what makes me want to stop thinking about Justin, he disgust me beyond regular lolcows. I wonder why he isnt getting more internet attention.
Mainly because he isn't very active on the internet these days.

Tags
wtf

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino