Off-Topic JY Board Discussion -

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we get an update on the sub forum name to include Jessica Yaniv, JY has changed their name to try and hide behind SEO results.
Flag your post so staff will see it; I am not sure if there are any active jannies assigned to this sub right now.

Edit: I would suggest anyone needing janny/mod assistance do that. Flag OP or a relevant post and note the issue, even if it's not a "bad" thing.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Flag your post so staff will see it; I am not sure if there are any active jannies assigned to this sub right now.

Edit: I would suggest anyone needing janny/mod assistance do that. Flag OP or a relevant post and note the issue, even if it's not a "bad" thing.
I agree. But edit it with strike through first to Jessica Simpson for clarity.

Reactions: Allakazam223

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read everything. EVERYTHING! Then lurk. LURK. Then post. God forbid you should break a rule on KF.
It's not quite that anal. If you have at least half a brain, you can post right away by following obvious standards of behaviour. If you lack half a brain (and most of these summerfags do) then LURK MOAR, which means READ, do NOT post yet, and get an understanding of Kiwi culture and basic rules before you post.

Do that and you're golden.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, she is verified, so admins are fine with her. It's not like she's trying to sneak back on with a new ID or anything. Besides, several very good posters were originally cows so I've no problem with. It speaks well of her that she's trying to do it right.

*edit* oh wait...she's got a Halal thread?? New to Kiwi Farms she is fucking NOT.

@Ashley Lynne Coulter , If you really are trying to turn over a new leaf, don't start it with bullshit like "I'm still kind of new to posting to Kiwi Farms" . The Internet, and especially the Kiwi Farms NEVER forgets. Getting caught out on a lie about something so basic dosen't look good for your sincerity about 'not wanting to break any more rules'.

Last edited:
Tags
None