Off-Topic JY Board Discussion -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Note: I'm gonna edit links soon:. Be patient
Note2: mods feel free to delete if you see fit.

All credit to @Blotto for the OP

While there’s a few threads like this on the site, a lot of Yaniv centric users tend to stay in this sub forum, since they aren’t versed in Kf’s culture at best it ends up shitting up the thread. This isn’t directed and any one user, more the influx of newfags.

No one gives a fuck about your pussy/dick/life. The forum calls this powerleveling, giving out identifying information isn’t the best idea. You don’t need to prove you’re better then Johnny, if you can hold down a job, and not perv on children, you already are. It’s not a high bar.

Lurk- I don’t mean for a day or a week, lurk for a good while, and not just this subforum or the other trans threads. Get to know what the site is like before posting.

READ THE GENERAL THREAD- Yes, the entire thing. Chances are the answers you’re looking for have been discussed repeatedly.
Language policing will be mocked- if the words faggot, tranny, nigga, one of Trump's Chosen People, spic, etc offend you, this isn’t the site for you. No one gives a flying fuck about proper pronouns.

The cows don’t need prodding- if you call Yaniv a fat pedo and come here to brag you’ll be mocked. Don’t get involved, it’s not funny and trying to earn the approval of a bunch of autists online is stupid. These people are funny on their own. Do not report them either it kills the laughs.

Don’t sign up under a known alias of yours- it’s posted everywhere for a reason, and to paraphrase the great Abbo “if someone pops into a thread and calls you a faggot don’t downvote them especially if you’ve reused a username”

New videos by Johnny, discussion topics, and streams get a new thread, general questions are best left to posting in the general threads.

Its pretty simple really.

If you want to post about the HRT: Post HRT stuff here.
If you want to make a shitty joke or other shitpost: Shitpost Here
If you want serious discussion of trans issues and pedophilia: you really shouldn't be on this site but post here
If you have a news story that's not breaking any new ground: post in the general news thread
(this space reserved for when the main thread unlocks - and there's a better idea of its use)

IF AND ONLY IF you have new information, or an event happens that doesn't fit into one of the general discussion threads, make a new thread.

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ONLINE HERO AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM YANIV:

You are on the wrong website. Kiwifarms isn't reddit. It isn't an imageboard. It's not facebook or twitter either. Kiwifarms takes a very dim view on personal army requests. This is what happens when that shit goes too far. This is what you look like to us. This is just dumb and you look like a super autist with something to hide.

If you want to be an activist and save the kids, do that shit in private. Don't tell us about it. If it's funny someone will notice and post. Still don't tell us about it.

NO ONE CARES HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE THAN JOHNNY: Remember, if you have to tell us why you're better than a cow, you're not. Pedos are gross. Fat trannies are gross. Men with menstrual fetishes are gross. If you're better than that, congratulations, 99.9999% of the world is better than Johnny, so you're in quite excellent company.

Report behavior like this, don’t swarm them telling users what to do. If they’re a troll they’ll be dealt with. If they’re new they’ll be educated. Turning threads into a circlejerk is a waste of time.
Read these too
This is from BP but applies|How to archive|Cyber security 101
These are three of the most important posts on the forum. YOU ARE NOT IN A SAFE SPACE HERE. If you say stupid shit that can be tied to your offline identity, someone WILL dox you. It WILL be posted. We WILL laugh, and it will be YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT. You were warned.

ARCHIVE YO SHIT NIGGA: Please archive anything that has even the slightest chance of being deleted. I don't follow this rule nearly as well as I should for reasons, but do it anyway. It's not that hard. If you have questions ask a mod. If it's something that the standard archiving sites can't handle, ask for staff help. If you're confused on how to go about archiving, try using http://archive.li/. Simply copy the url of whatever you want to archive and paste it in the first box seen on the site there. After hitting save, the page that loads will have the archive url in the address bar, copy and paste that link here, preferably along with the original link as well.

Cybersecurity and Kiwi Farms: Assume you're gonna be doxed based on your posts here, and post accordingly. It's that simple. If you've got something to hide in your real life don't fucking talk about it here, ever. We are really good listeners, and that's a really bad thing for people here who overshare. Don't talk about your period. Don't talk shit about your friends or family. For the love of god, keep your fetishes to yourselves.

Remember that people from all races, religions, nationalities, and political leanings post here. We have ancaps, nazis, commies, Muslims, Trump's Chosen People, Christians, Atheists, Americans, Iranians. We all mostly get along, because we laugh at dumb people. Don't be someone we laugh at because you can't shut your mouth about your personal life. Don't let this be you.

Now for my personal opinions that don't count for shit. I know Johnny is a different kind of cow than Amber. The subject matter is very political and very personal to quite a few people. This is not the website to try to start a crusade to change the world. The best you can hope is that more mainstream media catches on via a snowball effect from what we post here. It's okay to be angry about things you read here. Pedophiles are gross and dirty we get it. Please try and remember that posting angry screeds accomplishes nothing other than people laughing at you.
I'm sorry dude but this is way too long. I fucking loathe these sorts of stickies in general and don't encourage people to make them. Few other boards have a big "READ DIS 1ST" sticky because literally no one has ever read those. Between this and the FAQ post, what should people read first? This opening post is longer than the entire jonathanyaniv.org site. There absolutely has to be a better way of accomplishing what you want to do here because no one is going to read this.

If you want rule additions, request rule additions. People read those. Make them one sentence long.

This is just screaming at people with obnoxious varied fonts like some sort of amateur shit, and I'm sure you put a lot of work into it, but it disrespects the reader's intelligence, disrespects their time, and disrespects me by stickying this as an authoritative message without asking first.

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that no one cares. still, the splintering into threads makes it hard for tards like this old thing to keep track of the advanced re.tardation. (therein lies the joke, which exceptionalism masks.) Have no pity, and carry on.
Do you use the "watched threads" function? Because I find that helps a lot.

gobbogobb

Granny sees what you post online.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That does help, but I think he's talking about not being able to skim the magathread for updates then go to the SI threads for comments/context.

I could be putting words in their mouth tho.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
I will try that.
When I don't have anything to add to the conversation, I don't log in. I used to just refresh the thread. I can always open the threads I am reading as multiple tabs and refresh those, I suppose.

Btw, there are several threads talking about the elevator incident. The main BCHRT thread, the public sighting one, July 26 assault, and another "under siege" one, as well as items in the news thread.

My tiny brainpan is at max capacity!

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's crazy to follow his shitshow without that feature. The only downside is that the same thing ends up posted repeatedly in multiple threads. Oh well.
I watch a lot of threads but they are all in different subforums. So it's easier for me to just go to my watched threads page to have them all listed. The Yaniv stuff though, I didn't bother watching. I find it's easier to just go to the main subforum page. All the threads will be listed there and the ones with new posts will have highlighted titles. The subforums are just one click away from the main page so it's easy to find. That way I also don't miss when someone makes a new thread about something. I can't watch a thread I don't know exists. This does however, require you to be signed in so it can track what you've already seen.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should there be a thread for Canada versus US sperging? Not so much because anyone wants to see it but because it seems like when people start arguing in the other threads about freedoms and maple syrup and shit they could just been shunted over easily.

crushedpuss

clam of catastrophe
kiwifarms.net
It might be a good idea to add a sentence about hiding your power level to the guidelines for this forum like we have in other boards. Just in case new meat only comes here and doesn't hit up anywhere else before telling us about their fifteen very noticeable cars parked outside the really easy to find house they live in. Like the classic "Hide your powerlevel. Keep embarrassing details about your life to yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum."

Tesco Disco

yee-haw
kiwifarms.net
Should there be a thread about JY’s family tree outside of Miriam and her shenanigans? Both MY and JY seem to be very protective of their family info and as a result people have been posting little bits of information all over this board. Is it worth starting a thread to put all that info in one place? Or would that encourage gay ops?

PedoFiles

kiwifarms.net
Should there be a thread for Canada versus US sperging? Not so much because anyone wants to see it but because it seems like when people start arguing in the other threads about freedoms and maple syrup and shit they could just been shunted over easily.
Well because JonboYaniv is a long-time resident of Gitmo (Canadian Nanny-State edition) and he is defrauding the Government of British Columbia into affirming his Gender Identity Disorder, and actually a possible reason for his identifying as having an intersex condition is to deny the argument, and he subsequently defers to Social Justice Tribunals because they're basically free for claimants, and they do not have the jurisdiction of a real court and thus cannot order that he be subject to medical inspection.

So for that reason, it would dilute the molotov by segregating the members (essentially what you'd be doing) because the whole thing revolves around the Canada and British Columbia legal systems. It's about abuse of the BC social justice engine, so bring in US opinions would be a bit off-topic, because we can bash the Canadian system all day long in another, more appropriate, forum.

It's a shit-show, but I myself can't wait for him to be sent up to the facility in Coquitlam and for him to stop defecating in the legal system. He is preventing society from managing its resources in a responsible manner. It'd be funny if he was drop-kicked from his "gender-identity-disorder-affirming" benefits (the Government is the one subsidizing his PedoMobile and possibly his accommodations) so we can see from whence comes his entitlement. He's gaming the system, and hiding his behaviours and actions under a guise of Trudeauian Troonidom.

The current government of British Columbia is a flaming Orange version of Communism. Think Stalin Lite. It's basically a carbon-taxing-copy of the Democrats like Cortez, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley and the four squatting sows ("our squat is great, our squat is powerful") in the US. It's even called the "New Democrats" like the "Green New Deal".

God helps those that are willing to defend themselves.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well because JonboYaniv is a long-time resident of Gitmo (Canadian Nanny-State edition) and he is defrauding the Government of British Columbia into affirming his Gender Identity Disorder, and actually a possible reason for his identifying as having an intersex condition is to deny the argument, and he subsequently defers to Social Justice Tribunals because they're basically free for claimants, and they do not have the jurisdiction of a real court and thus cannot order that he be subject to medical inspection.

It's a shit-show, but I myself can't wait for him to be sent up to the facility in Coquitlam and for him to stop defecating in the legal system. He is preventing society from managing its resources in a responsible manner. It'd be funny if he was drop-kicked from his "gender-identity-disorder-affirming" benefits (the Government is the one subsidizing his PedoMobile and possibly his accommodations) so we can see from whence comes his entitlement. He's gaming the system, and hiding his behaviours and actions under a guise of Trudeauian Troonidom.

The current government of British Columbia is a flaming Orange version of Communism. Think Stalin Lite. It's basically a carbon-taxing-copy of the Democrats like Cortez, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley and the four squatting sows ("our squat is great, our squat is powerful") in the US. It's even called the "New Democrats" like the "Green New Deal".

You have a very strange writing style reminiscent of this dude that was banned from here a while back for, I assume, trying to use this place as a war room for gay ops. Henry something, I think. Used to post his shitty public service announcement collages all over the place. That dude used to use a lot of bold words in odd places just like you. I don't know if you're the same guy I'm just saying, you have a very strange conspiracy theorist-like writing style and while I admire your spunk, I hope you don't start trying to rally us to "do something".

PedoFiles

kiwifarms.net
You have a very strange writing style reminiscent of this dude that was banned from here a while back for, I assume, trying to use this place as a war room for gay ops. Henry something, I think. Used to post his shitty public service announcement collages all over the place. That dude used to use a lot of bold words in odd places just like you. I don't know if you're the same guy I'm just saying, you have a very strange conspiracy theorist-like writing style and while I admire your spunk, I hope you don't start trying to rally us to "do something".
Yes, I agree that was over the top, albeit well-meaning. Sounded like he had a valid case but was engaging in "stirring the pot" too much and he obviously didn't read the rules. I'm a true patriot InfoWars listener, so that might be where some of my conspiracy theory affectation comes from.

Forum guidelines
Looking for a quick rundown? Try JonathanYaniv.org or JessicaYaniv.org (pronoun-friendly version).
  • We are not a lynching posse. This is an entertainment website. Take your pitchforks to Reddit.
  • Archive everything!! JY is extremely willing to use legal intimidation to censor content. Backup everything locally.
  • Make new threads for each update. New significant Twitter/Facebook rants, new videos, and new media mentions.
  • No trolling plans. If you're going to do something, just do it. If you embarass yourself, don't tell anyone you came from here.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.
The Kiwi Farms may be used as a primary resource and information here may be distributed freely without credit, though donations are appreciated. The site is very expensive to run and cannot be monetized.
Crypto addresses in the footer, other options available upon request to admin@kiwifarms.net.
Poor guy shoulda read the rules...​

PedoFiles

kiwifarms.net
Member joins three days ago
Types like a previously banned member
When called out on it, seems to know who is being referenced and thinks he had a "valid case" (despite having no way to know what that case was)

ergo, definitely not the same guy :stupid:
I've seen him on 8Chan, but even aside from that, he basically doxxed himself with that rather telling avatar. I followed him (but not in a way like the PedoMobile) and looked at the grievance, sadly I'm that critical that I don't [judge] the water by what's floating on top. I'm a plumberman, and I don't mind fishing in the murky depths. Some people are diggers, others are shakers, and some just bake the result.

* EDIT: judge.

crushedpuss

clam of catastrophe
kiwifarms.net

This has absolutely nothing to do with the post you're quoting. I thought you were just exceptional until I saw the rest of this thread. Then a lightbulb went on.

In case no one knows who @SourDiesel is talking about, check out that Henry Case guy's blog where he talks about that SLAPP he mentioned here a while back (and the archive is here ) but never elaborated on. It's a real fun read. One that I'm sure our new friend who types just like this guy didn't author. Totally.

Anyway, sorry for the derail. This all might need to be moved to shitposting idk.

Last edited:
Tags
None