Off-Topic JY Board Discussion -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
Ahh to think you will never know this joy. Partly because your a man parading as a women and therefore don't have the biological equipment for this sort of pound, but also the fact that no one would be brave enough for you to shift your humongous body into this position. One wrongly placed foot and a shattered pelvis would be the result.

Last edited:

gobbogobb

Granny sees what you post online.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is like baby's first cow for a lotta folks, but could we not post the same content in 3-6 different threads?

Example: that interview from yesterday was posted in at least 4 threads not counting its own.

It defeats the purpose of separate threads when the threads are all mimicking each other.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is like baby's first cow for a lotta folks, but could we not post the same content in 3-6 different threads?

Example: that interview from yesterday was posted in at least 4 threads not counting its own.

It defeats the purpose of separate threads when the threads are all mimicking each other.
:semperfi: :semperfi: :semperfi: :semperfi: :semperfi: :semperfi: :semperfi:

And also this thread is for discussing stuff about the board itself. We're leaving the Yaniv posts in here for archival lols; don't add to the noise, please.

Tesco Disco

yee-haw
kiwifarms.net
Quick question, has the thread on Yaniv and the gay rights carribian man in a wheelchair (forgot his name) been removed? I can’t seem to find it on JY’s board.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Quick question, has the thread on Yaniv and the gay rights carribian man in a wheelchair (forgot his name) been removed? I can’t seem to find it on JY’s board.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this should go here, I'm setting up an aggregator to collect content from Yaniv and his puppets (including the Miriam puppet because who really believes that she speaks like an ogre but articulates reasonably with the glaring bad punctuation.. JonboYaniv is such a fuckin' derp that he thinks he'll fool the farmers) on Twatter. Right now I'm waiting for my new PedoFiles dev account with Twatter Developers to go thru, so I'm gonna ask if anybody has set-up a Twatter vacuum to grab their posts and archive them for posterity and/or remedial action.
Intending to possibly use it to vacuum posts and mentions of key Yaniv & Yaniv-adjacent Twatter accounts...
Pray tell, what is a "PedoFiles dev account"? I'm ever so curious. What is "PedoFiles"?

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like "Idiot Files", but for Pedophilia. My namesake fits, so does daddy maybe. It'd be interesting to collect and analyze his tweets. Like DickHead is never in the same room as AssHat. Ppl are already calling him a pedo, so it's not that unreasonable to document his patterns.
Whatever you say, Henry. It's awfully interesting that I should hear the same term used twice in one week. Just saying, bro. We aren't stupid around here.

Let me be clear. "Henry Case" was banned for gay ops, then tried to evade his ban using the username "PedoFiles" which was also banned. Then COINCIDENTALLY you come along opening an account right after and also like the term PedoFiles and want to start some kind of ops. Just interesting is all.
Youre seriously trash at disguising your writing style. Jesus.

Edit: just FYI: my man, your comments are still visible in my replies which you cannot edit. Good try though. Hey, maybe your fourth account will be the charm! This one lasted longer than the first two. You're improving!

Last edited:

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL I should have figured that was Henry Case by the cosplaying as some kind of a lawyer, making grand statements about law that were total gibberish and contrary to common sense, with complete confidence. That and being assblasted when corrected.

Not going to lie; I feel slightly vindicated by this revelation and ban, after dozens of people gave his nonsense positive ratings.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, folks!

P.S. - @The Ghost of ODB, damn dude, you should be getting paid overtime. We don't deserve you, but keep it up.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I move that any JY public Twitscreens without an archive be banned, as he's said consistently we're faking it. And putting up public JY Twits without archives should be at least a time-out.
If they're reported with an archive.li or archive.li link so the post edit and subsequent ban can be done swiftly I think we can do that.

Note that pages on web.archive.org can and have been removed by request so it it's not the best option, rather more of a last resort.

Tags
None