JY Stars in a Documentary -

ArtPig

kiwifarms.net
Our king of all troons posted this earlier:

jythestar.png

https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1161099795290714115?s=20
Archived: http://archive.fo/HWh3q

Which raises several questions - what kind of "well-known documentarian" would want to make a film about JY, unless it's Lauren Southern and she wants to expose the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal and gender change process, which she herself has gone through in the past. And who's this new agent that's forbidden JY from commenting on their life or giving interviews? Or was this actual legal advice JY got from a defense attorney? And what happened to all the "pool party" tweets? I swear, JY produces so much tard cum that it's hard to keep track of it all.

EDIT: Sorry, first time making a new thread on the Farms and unfamiliar with how formatting works here. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

Glitches

Painfully Shy Autist
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv has shown that he doesn't understand when people are taking the piss out of him vs when they genuinely are on his side (the sjw interview). I'm super curious about exactly how this documentary was offered to him. Who knows? Maybe some TRA is going to try to do some hardcore history rewrite and somehow coach Yaniv into following the party line and shutting tf up about being an insane pedophile.

Or he's lying his ass off and trying to use this as a "I win because people find me interesting na na boo boo" type thing.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anyone is coming into this with the idea of telling the story of a beautiful woman trapped in a man's body fighting for justice in a world that's out to harm her because she can't get unwilling woman to handle her penis and wax her nether regions. The reason why I think this is not going to happen is because you can't tell that story - no amount of editing and embellishing and social justice is going to be able to paint every pound of Johnny's despicable self in a good light.

So, the alternative is that someone wants to make a mockumentary or one of those "look at the weird side of life from a privileged point of view" documentaries that are always trendy against good and bad film-makers alike.

I would bet money on this outcome but if it really is someone so out of touch with reality that they think Yaniv is actually worth having a biopic on, then the chances of the documentary itself turning out to be a joke and major source of lols at the end is extremely high. We can only benefit from either scenario :) I guess I'm all for it, then!

ArtPig

kiwifarms.net
Fucking archive this.
Archived http://archive.fo/HWh3q

Looks like Jon deleted a shitload of tweets too...
Ya I appreciate it but OP is not a newfag. They're not even on mobile where it can be argued at least that the phone screen was too small or something. No one else should have to do it for them. Like you said the Yaniv pool threads are gone, who knows what else is, and he loves to say that it's all been Shooped. Archives prove otherwise.
My bad. First time I've made a thread and wasn't thinking. Thanks for covering my shit. Won't make the same mistake again.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan therapist
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it will be someone who is used to interviewing people from My Strange Addiction or Hoarders so Yaniv can show us his tampon and pad collection. If not, I have no idea who would want an interview with him. Anyone that asks him anything that he doesn't approve of, faces the wrath of the Jewish she devil Miriam.

ArtPig

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it will be someone who is used to interviewing people from My Strange Addiction or Hoarders so Yaniv can show us his tampon and pad collection. If not, I have no idea who would want an interview with him. Anyone that asks him anything that he doesn't approve of, faces the wrath of the Jewish she devil Miriam.
I'd love to see Louis Theroux take on the Yanivs.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this isn't a smokescreen to keep people from pestering him (which we will know for certain short order because Yaniv is chronically and terminally incapable of shutting the fuck up) this is either some we3n looking to shove his hands in the poop or someone crafty enough to disguise their incoming hit piece with a name that carries some legitimacy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino