JY Stars in a Documentary -

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this dude lawyered up and is trying to spin it as a documentary. In no universe does having a documentary made about you require shutting down all your social media and never speaking about your life. Not talking about the film? Sure. But this? Lol no he's a fucking liar and he's in big trouble. I wonder if he had to go in to see the justice of the peace today. It's Monday after all and they don't work weekends.

Edit: my second thought? What fucking documentarian is going to start documenting your life but requires you to stop doing all the things that make your life your life? "Hey I want to make a documentary about your life. So I'm gonna need you to stop doing anything noteworthy for the entire time I'm filming." Seriously?

Last edited:

ArtPig

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this dude lawyered up and is trying to spin it as a documentary. In no universe does having a documentary made about you require shutting down all your social media and never speaking about your life. Not talking about the film? Sure. But this? Lol no he's a fucking liar and he's in big trouble. I wonder if he had to go in to see the justice of the peace today. It's Monday after all and they don't work weekends.
Seems the most likely explanation. How does a justice of the peace work in Canada?

Reactions: AbraCadaver

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Seems the most likely explanation. How does a justice of the peace work in Canada?
They just handle the "what happens next" bit after you've been charged. They'll hear the case and decide if you have to be held until trial and what bail ought to be if so or if you plead guilty they'll set up a sentencing hearing or whatever. They can issue warrants for your arrest, etc. Initial administrative stuff really but if he went, he would need a lawyer or one would be appointed for him.

Any Canadian legal experts please correct me if I'm wrong I am very much a layperson in this matter.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit: my second thought? What fucking documentarian is going to start documenting your life but requires you to stop doing all the things that make your life your life? "Hey I want to make a documentary about your life. So I'm gonna need you to stop doing anything noteworthy for the entire time I'm filming." Seriously?
To further this line of thinking: Yaniv is a shameless attention whore and a self-appointed Voice of the LGBT. Why would he not provide his supposed agent's contact info to be able to schedule appearances and interviews?

An agent paid with what money, by the way?

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a ton of film makers locally in Vancouver, and nearby Galliano island has Velcrow Ripper (that's their name) and the people who directed "The Corporation". I doubt anyone well known would be interested though, it's probably someone wanting notoriety.

• Agree
Reactions: sootsprite

Maskull

Your ever-loving gangstalker
kiwifarms.net
Agents don't get involved with people unless there's lots of money involved. I'm sure Yaniv quit taking interviews because his mother told him he looks and sounds stupid. Yaniv is either lying or it's just a troll.
Agree with you. Only money to be had here would come with the baggage of most virulent and angry in trans activist crowd.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
They just handle the "what happens next" bit after you've been charged. They'll hear the case and decide if you have to be held until trial and what bail ought to be if so or if you plead guilty they'll set up a sentencing hearing or whatever. They can issue warrants for your arrest, etc. Initial administrative stuff really but if he went, he would need a lawyer or one would be appointed for him.

Any Canadian legal experts please correct me if I'm wrong I am very much a layperson in this matter.
Justice of the Peace == Provincial Court Judge.

Also, let's be super honest with the switch. "Agent" in this case is most definitely "lawyer" and "documentary" is gonna be "court transcript". Somebody told Jessica to STFU and start scrubbing any damning public details they've posted.

Better start watching the CSO sheets for Yaniv's name. Pro-tip, we use "SURNAME, Firstname Middle name" for case titles. So probably YANIV, Jessica.

Also, plaintiff will be simple "R." So "R. v. YANIV, Jessica" for anyone wanting to set a newsfeed/RSS alert. ;)

Last edited:

crushedpuss

clam of catastrophe
kiwifarms.net
He couldn't even shut the fuck up when there was a publication ban in effect for his HRT trial. Why would any documentarian demanding his cooperation in keeping out of the spotlight (which is ridiculous, because why else would you want to follow this mong around? His radiant personality?) be willing to spend money on a production that he's doomed to break the contract on?

All this shit and he still hasn't learned how to tell convincing lies. It's mind-blowing to me.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
This is like in April after the Oger essay dropped. JY after a couple days started sperging about his suicidality, his Saxenda OD, his brain/breast cancer scares, his anorexia.

I'd say in this case he feels his message has rejected by the troon community, an achievement in itself considering the presence of not just Oger but Hailey Heartless and Stefonknee. But he needs a bandwagon and the munchie thing will be next.

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
I've only got two questions:
What extent of dishonesty will be display?
What will be funnier; the glimpses of the truth of yaniv's past or the mountain of lies he'll concoct about it?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino