JY Stars in a Documentary -

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
I got feeling this is some ego polishing way to indeed (like pal said earlier) cover it up that his lawyer told him to stfu or instead of simply shutting up and trying to fade into the past position where no one knew him, he is trying to do so trying to look as important as possible. "I'm in documentary done by someone important and can't do interviews, also I have agent" sound better than "I ruined the little reputation I had and can't handle the pressure of everyone recognizing my ugly mug and most of people hating my pervert guts, so I'm trying to lay down my REEEEEEs till my lust for any kind of attention grows big enough again". Like he has clarly had some kind of mental break down lately looking at his forum appearance and all.

If he REALLY is in some kind of bizarre documentary it is 1000% some 10 second line he got that after he is never seen in it again, but he gotta tard cum everything out of it with exaggerated claims like with the "halp! Journalist tried to run over me!" case. No way this is 100% true, at best 40% if we are really generous.
Munchies gonna munch. We are in for a major round of Miss-BC-level afflictions sprinkled with some BS about his great new documentary career. A film student might have approached him about a project.

Watch Facebook for cringey farewell-cruel-worlds.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling I'll be dreadfully disappointed as per usual:

Picturing it as a cinematic train wreck of epic proportions, combining the "so bad it's good again" characteristics of cult classics like "Showgirls", a narrative that echoes the "unaware how fucking creepy this shit is" plot of "Lolita" but entirely lacking the framing of the creep as a creep as per the novel and the soft glam cinematography of any popular 90s chick flick. All in the journalistic style of the Kony2012 movie.

Sadly, it's never going to happen.

Velvet Glove Iron Fist

"Would you date a guy who wears pads?"
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is a walking red-pill dispenser who instantly redpills every single person he encounters. In the highly unlikely event he is in fact the subject of an upcoming documentary and isn't just pathetically lying again for attention, it could have the redpilling power of a thousand suns and we could finally see the tide start to turn against the troon menace!

Since I'm dreaming, I wouldn't mind winning the lottery too.

elucid

kiwifarms.net
ok, while not an expert, and not sharing my resume & dox myself here, I have been involved in two documentaries, one produced by a small firm, and another produced all w/kickstarter funds. For the most part, (and in the US) documentary subjects are not paid.
not paid=no agent required for anything
for anyone to get paid to be on TV or film, they have to join & pay dues to the Screen Actors Guild, and receive the minimum union wage (again in the US), so, when you see shows like "cash cab" , those folks already signed a waiver & joined SAG & will get a minimum 500USD, which is why their expression upon the 'supprise, it's a CASH CAB!" look so fake. With so much TV & Film being produced in Vancouver/Surrey, I have to assume that the process is similar to that in the US.

also, in both projects, the subjects of the documentaries were public people, and their public profile, integral parts of the story being told. Not only did the subjects not cease online public statements, in the case of the kickstarter, the subject tweeted about the film "So much fun to work with XXXX on XXXX, I hope he/she/they/zer/zem reaches their kickstarter goal"

tl;dr
even if JY ever told the truth, becoming the subject of a documentary film, requiring an agent, and stopping all public comments, is about as likely Epstein committed suicide.

Anyone who has ever retained a criminal attorney can tell you, the FIRST thing they ALWAYS tell you is to "STFU and don't talk to ANYONE(ed-besides your council"

Wendy_Carter

I carry on for Abigail's sake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archived http://archive.fo/HWh3q

Looks like Jon deleted a shitload of tweets too...
Ya I appreciate it but OP is not a newfag. No one else should have to do it for them. Like you said the Yaniv pool threads are gone, who knows what else is, and he loves to say that it's all been Shooped. Archives prove otherwise.
My bad. First time I've made a thread and wasn't thinking. Thanks for covering my shit. Won't make the same mistake again.
A reminder to everyone on this subforum that our Fediverse instance, kiwifarms.cc, has a bot that reposts everything Yaniv posts and retweets, called @trustedman@kiwifarms.cc, created by our very own @The Flawless Gazelles. If you wish to see the deleted tweets, you can go there and scroll through the feed, just excuse some malfunctions during the early posts.

Lurk

kiwifarms.net
If this documentary shit was true (its totally not), I imagine perpetual thorn in John's side, the glorious @WGkitty, would be able to confirm by the presence of camera crews following him around and into the building/his unit?

There's no way this is true though. As everyone is saying, some unfortunate criminal lawyer has been landed with this sick fuck and told him to shut up immediately. If John goes more than one day of silence I will be genuinely surprised though.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
If this documentary shit was true (its totally not), I imagine perpetual thorn in John's side, the glorious @WGkitty, would be able to confirm by the presence of camera crews following him around and into the building/his unit?

There's no way this is true though. As everyone is saying, some unfortunate criminal lawyer has been landed with this sick fuck and told him to shut up immediately. If John goes more than one day of silence I will be genuinely surprised though.
Him shutting up for too long at a time would be boring for the farms especially Jonathan's own subforum

Reactions: lemmiwinks
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino