JY Stars in a Documentary

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting.

If this statement is credible, it appears that whomever is working on this "documentary" is steering JY.

JY being prompted to apologize could be viewed from at least two angles:

-Documentarian is sympathetic, and wishes for JY to perform deeds which paint a positive light.

-Documentarian is covertly antagonistic and engaging in subterfuge to add another confession to the record.View attachment 892774

http://archive.md/UmIfJ

Edit: removed female pronouns
The statement, as far as him admitting to his sockpuppets and doxing of Blaire White is credible. But this dude does not have a producer he's speaking with. Today is the first anyone had heard of a "producer". Yaniv has always been talking about his "agent" before today and his "agent" is widely believed to actually be a lawyer. So yes, in that sense, the "producer" is steering this recent social media blackout/apology tour.

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting.

If this statement is credible, it appears that whomever is working on this "documentary" is steering JY.

-Documentarian is sympathetic, and wishes for JY to perform deeds which paint a positive light.

-Documentarian is covertly antagonistic and engaging in subterfuge to add another confession to the record.View attachment 892774

Wait I thought it was his AGENT, and then also his LAWYER. Now a producer?

It’s like he’s playing Big Important Business Man Bingo.

Also didn't he accidentally admit he doxed Blaire, while on the phone but under the assumption he had hung up on her?

cruisecontrol4cool

Proud Doxee 2k19
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting.

Public apologies are dumb. JY talking about himself and his own victimhood for half of the apology is extra dumb.

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
Public apologies are dumb. JY talking about himself and his own victimhood for half of the apology is extra dumb.
Dumb....perhaps. But look at it another way - there is money being invested in this production, and they don't want to lose whatever funding they've already secured. After all, no money would mean having to scrap the extensive shooting in Bangkok. (That last tidbit is confidential, so please...let's keep that to ourselves.)

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Dumb....perhaps. But look at it another way - there is money being invested in this production, and they don't want to lose whatever funding they've already secured. After all, no money would mean having to scrap the extensive shooting in Bangkok. (That last tidbit is confidential, so please...let's keep that to ourselves.)
I can't see why or where money would come from for the doc as it seems that jonny may be needing a bunch to pay his attys for keeping his ass out of jail & all the lawsuits against him once his balloon finally bursts...In not much more than a week he's got the taser charge...threats to cut WGKitty's throat & the cane beatdown, on top of all the waxers, the HOA, & others that could bring suit against him. Not to mention if he's charged for misuse / theft of public services. IMHO (drug addled) we're witnessing the final meltdown of mother & son. They realize their covers have been pulled & there's nowhere to go but down & the behaviors are just getting stranger & more violent. I would so love to be a fly on the wall & hear the convos between mommy & junior ;)

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there are "automatic" publication bans in BC but they only relate to sex offences, family court, and young offenders. The rest are subject to a hearing
I posted this the other day, and can't edit it further but I remembered that there is one more important circumstance that can qualify for an automatic publication ban and that is in offences where mental health is a concern. Which is particularly relevant here (for obvious reasons).

I apologize and reiterate that I am not a lawyer.

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
"Two Balls Up!" Regina and Ebert.
1566080088568.png

I predict a Jay Sherman the Critic caricature in Jonboy's future. Wax my balls! Wax my balls! Wax MY BALLS!

Teazel

21st century schizoid trash can
kiwifarms.net
I posted this the other day, and can't edit it further but I remembered that there is one more important circumstance that can qualify for an automatic publication ban and that is in offences where mental health is a concern. Which is particularly relevant here (for obvious reasons).

I apologize and reiterate that I am not a lawyer.
Yup. This is it. When all else fails, this is the death rattle of a psycho faced with the consequences of his own actions. Hopefully his obvious malingering and documented abuse of medical stuff will factor in here.

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup. This is it. When all else fails, this is the death rattle of a psycho faced with the consequences of his own actions. Hopefully his obvious malingering and documented abuse of medical stuff will factor in here.
Yes, I should've known this, but it was not always the case so I didn't really think of it at the time.

How these automatic bans work is it just covers the period before a judge actually their hands on the facts to consider whether a ban will serve the public interest. So if there is one, it will certainly be considered at some point in the future.