JY's Munchie Saga - Yaniv & health, disability, and the healthcare industry

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only that the MRI he's looking at is from a disc on his home computer, the measurement showing is his own. The software on the disc has a ruler function, that's it. That's all I can say. Also looks like the last image in the series, for whatever that's worth. I'd almost think it's an image farther away from the center if it's the last image in the series? And he has a very fat neck.
I posted it in the munchie megathread too. Cross posting for info.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "report" button on the interface suggests it is a software doctors use. This section is near the midline as you can see many midline structures, such as the frontal sinus.
You're right, it's closer to the center. The fat and the image #'s threw me off. I see the bridge of the nose now, too.
The software, even loaded on a home PC, does include a ruler function.
That is not the way a normal brain looks tho, regardless.
Cross posting from the Munchie Megathread for info. These are responses to Yaniv's brain image

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
On p. 15 of the MandaPanda transcript, Yaniv says he's sending her a video link but instead links her to the lower surgery referral form attached here from the Diamond Health Care Centre at Vancouver General, which began performing bottom surgery this fall.

The Diamond Center (named for its benefactors, Gordon and Leslie Diamond) holds Transition Tuesdays seminars, which is probably the session to which Yaniv took Katie. In the MandaPanda transcripts, he tells her he's at an information session on 9/19, one of the first if not the first they held.

On 9/23, when he sends the blank form to MandaPanda, he tells her he's at a doctor's appointment, so he may have been pursuing a referral then, though he complains constantly to her about feeling sick and seeing doctors so it could have been for one of his other maladies. On 10/15 he says he's gotten two estrogen injections at a hospital.

I'll add these and other health details from the MandaPanda transcript to the health monitors once I'm done combing through it. Taking me longer than I'd expected.

h/t @pr3nt177 for flagging health-related portions of the transcript.

UPDATES:
12/2 - tweets he’s in the hospital, angry at Fraser Health for not being seen despite referral from the ER (KF posts 2,702, 2,703, 12/2/19);

12/3 - says he was referred to a gynecologist by the ER but can't get seen because the gyna's office says they don't deal with trans patients - not clear if the attempted visited was related to ER referral from the previous day (KF post 2,713, 12/3/19)

12/3 - Redditors say the wait for GRS in BC may be long because applications from as far back as 2017 were already in the stack when the VGH Diamond Centre opened its GRS program in autumn 2019 (Reddit archive, 12/3/19)

12/16-17 - Weirdness about Yaniv speaking with first responders from his balcony rather than letting them in (KF 15,129), then claiming RCMP scaled the outside of his building (KF post 15,123, inc. "I don't lie!!!" tweet) to rescue him (KF post 3,046), followed by a tweeted pic of a meal tray on a trolley in a hall at Langley Memorial Hospital (KF post 3,066).

Attachments

Last edited:

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
@wabbits
Thanks for your work keeping track of medical Yanivery!
Here's a meow mix article

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
On p. 15 of the MandaPanda transcript, Yaniv says he's sending her a video link but instead links her to the lower surgery referral form attached here from the Diamond Health Care Centre at Vancouver General, which began performing bottom surgery this fall.

The Diamond Center (named for its benefactors, Gordon and Leslie Diamond) holds Transition Tuesdays seminars, which is probably the session to which Yaniv took Katie. In the MandaPanda transcripts, he tells her he's at an information session on 9/19, one of the first if not the first they held.

On 9/23, when he sends the blank form to MandaPanda, he tells her he's at a doctor's appointment, so he may have been pursuing a referral then, though he complains constantly to her about feeling sick and seeing doctors so it could have been for one of his other maladies. On 10/15 he says he's gotten two estrogen injections at a hospital.

I'll add these and other health details from the MandaPanda transcript to the health monitors once I'm done combing through it. Taking me longer than I'd expected.

h/t @pr3nt177 for flagging health-related portions of the transcript.

UPDATES:
12/2 - tweets he’s in the hospital, angry at Fraser Health for not being seen despite referral from the ER (KF posts 2,702, 2,703, 12/2/19);

12/3 - says he was referred to a gynecologist by the ER but can't get seen because the gyna's office says they don't deal with trans patients - not clear if the attempted visited was related to ER referral from the previous day (KF post 2,713, 12/3/19)

12/3 - Redditors say the wait for GRS in BC may be long because applications from as far back as 2017 were already in the stack when the VGH Diamond Centre opened its GRS program in autumn 2019 (Reddit archive, 12/3/19)

12/16-17 - Weirdness about Yaniv speaking with first responders from his balcony rather than letting them in (KF 15,129), then claiming RCMP scaled the outside of his building (KF post 15,123, inc. "I don't lie!!!" tweet) to rescue him (KF post 3,046), followed by a tweeted pic of a meal tray on a trolley in a hall at Langley Memorial Hospital (KF post 3,066).
Thanks for the updates wabbits.

Reading the gloom and doom re the waiting times (Reddit archive) how long before they start squealing and demanding more resources should be made available to shorten these waiting lists, human rights and all.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the updates wabbits.

Reading the gloom and doom re the waiting times (Reddit archive) how long before they start squealing and demanding more resources should be made available to shorten these waiting lists, human rights and all.
Yeah, I've noticed trans activists in the UK want priority over surgery for cancer patients because dysphoria is fatal.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the horrifying Yaniv Chatlogs from 2008 thread, Jonny talks to a young girl about constant clear discharge from his dick (which is why he uses pads). He also nonchalantly mentions bleeding from his asshole as a separate issue.

The girl tells him that the asshole bleeding sounds like a symptom of the stomach ulcer that he had previously mentioned to her.

She recommends that he google "spermatorrhoea" for his dick leakage.

I posted in that thread:

Please add stomach ulcer and spermatorrhoea to the OP/timeline.
Spermatorrhoea my ass. He jacks off into his panties with a tampon up his ass. He's confessed this more then once to his teenage chat victims.

The man is a sick fucking sickfuck. That's all there is to it. I hope he DOES go to women's prison when convicted of his weapons violations. Because he will NOT be the wolf among the sheep that he imagines. He will be forced to pleasure the female (and hopefully Indo-Canadian) version of Bubba orally while getting pegged in the ass without lube until something ruptures. And I cannot fucking wait.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Yahoowa's a prankster like Loki. He made Marshall to cheer up Josh and he gave Jonathan to Vancouver to keep people from going into liquor stores.
He dosen't keep me from fucking going in. In fact, he encourages more of it. I doubled my usual 6 can purchase of Jaw Droppin orange cooler to 12, purely because I knew I'd be viewing this forum tonight and I needed the extra shielding.

Was I hoping he might have been demoing liquor tonight? Maybe. It would have been potentially awesome, as I would have made no attempt to hide me filming him, but would have 'meow'ed at him to see if he'd snap and come for me if I did. ;)

And this would likely have resulted in my banning from KF for being a fucking exceptional individual so it's just as well.

But let me make this clear: Jonathan Yaniv encourages alcohol abuse.

also

I've just come across this interesting article on factitious intersex conditions.

Sounds familiar.
This PDF is an excellent read, and I highly suggest that anyone following the JY debacle reading it.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@The Un-Clit U know that's true
Roger on JY & the joint....those are my dreams also
Just JY doin laundry for the Dykes....Prolly some carpet cleaning also.
All his "but I'm special" won't cut it.
The saddest part? whatever jail he's goes to....I don't think he has anyone on the street for backup....no canteen money....
no visits...... & how will he communicate with the world? no social media.
I believe him yankin the "global internet personality" is related to the Tard fight. One could argue that harassment / stalking etc. are part of the fame of being such a personality, just as are fan letters.

Substance abuse? He throws up a new tweet like gynogate.. I pack a bowl....sit back....read..& have a permagrin installed

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Another one to add to the 12-page list of his infirmities: "folicolitis." He must mean folliculitis, usually caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. A doctor told him to bathe with bleach and that works, but he sweats so much "down there" that he has to wear pads to catch it. He also said that to Jess Rumpel, also in 2014.

Also in this Facebook message sent to a 17-year-old when he was 27, he gives her the sexxay news that he has high cholesterol and his hearing is degrading.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 6.44.41 PM.png
Archive

Edit: Added note re: Jess Rumpel.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Another one to add to the 12-page list of his infirmities: "folicolitis." He must mean folliculitis, usually caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. A doctor told him to bathe with bleach and that works, but he sweats so much "down there" that he has to wear pads to catch it. He also said that to Jess Rumpel, also in 2014.

Also in this Facebook message sent to a 17-year-old when he was 27, he gives her the sexxay news that he has high cholesterol and his hearing is degrading.

View attachment 1102872
Archive

Edit: Added note re: Jess Rumpel.
A waddling fungal infection. Nice.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Last May, during Yaniv's frenzy of suicide "attempts," he claimed to have tried to kill himself by injecting six times the Saxenda dose he'd been prescribed for weight loss.

In exploring MeowMix's MeowTube collection of Yaniv videos, I found two in Collection 4 (vids #2 and #9) in which he says he accidentally injected five (not six) times the Saxenda dose because he screwed up the injector pen's controls. He giggles, asks people to text him, and says repeatedly he's perfectly fine.

In the first vid, he says poison control insisted he go to the hospital despite the fact that he's feeling fine, he's walking around sniggering as he records it. In the second vid, he's in an ambulance, again says he's fine, and says they're just going to monitor his blood sugar at the hospital.

At the time, he was bombarding BCHRT staff, including Cousineau, with suicide threats to ensure they'd order the media to keep his identity secret, so perhaps that's why he decided his bumbling stupidity with his fatso med could be one more way of pressuring the tribunal.

Tags
None