JY's Munchie Saga - Yaniv & health, disability, and the healthcare industry

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has some real medical conditions, but he's silent on those. His dramas are about vague and nearly fatal phantoms, not the dreary beetus that seeks to deprive him of Timbits and chocolate souffles.

That's an interesting point actually. For someone so obsesses with medical conditions he ignores the fact he's morbidly obese and if not diabetic then certainly insulin resistant so he can gorge on carbs

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I'd put half of his crap out as a means to counter all the counter productive nonsense he's made as a way to defend himself during the hearings. Exactly what he's doing with that concussion excuse from a while back. Speaking from experience, you might lose between a day or an hour out from the seizure and coming through it, but it'd take one hell of a whammy to knock years of past nonsense out of your noggin' as he claims.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I'd put half of his crap out as a means to counter all the counter productive nonsense he's made as a way to defend himself during the hearings. Exactly what he's doing with that concussion excuse from a while back. Speaking from experience, you might lose between a day or an hour out from the seizure and coming through it, but it'd take one hell of a whammy to knock years of past nonsense out of your noggin' as he claims.

It's not concussion though it's Hollywood Concussion. Hollywood Concussion is like concussion but you're 100% fine after you recover but you lose enough memory for it to be a significant plot point.

It's like Hollywood Schizophrenia where rather than ending up addled like poor Terry Davis you end up with two completely stable personalities, one good and one evil.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
has anyone thought they may a self inflicted(because hes too cheap and basic mental patient to get a surgeon to do it for them) wound below their balls backwards genitalia which he attempts to keep open with tampons? If pedoness wasn't involved I would expect to see a pay to see me cut off my dick downloadable link doesnt the other weirdo/s charge like hundred bucks for that horror.Also if they do this they get an inpatient stay which all munchies love. Plus a break for MY. oh and the talking twatter about the hospital staff and the home care nurses(or mom) stuff up with supplies and contact people who cant speak english

But Pedo first before any other sexual stuff and a dick biological strap on is needed to assist(rape) a victim having their first event period

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has anyone thought they may a self inflicted(because hes too cheap and basic mental patient to get a surgeon to do it for them) wound below their balls backwards genitalia which he attempts to keep open with tampons? If pedoness wasn't involved I would expect to see a pay to see me cut off my dick downloadable link doesnt the other weirdo/s charge like hundred bucks for that horror.Also if they do this they get an inpatient stay which all munchies love. Plus a break for MY. oh and the talking twatter about the hospital staff and the home care nurses(or mom) stuff up with supplies and contact people who cant speak english

But Pedo first before any other sexual stuff and a dick biological strap on is needed to assist(rape) a victim having their first event period
?????

This is incomprehensible. I'm sorry.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yea and why hasn’t JY gone down the self surgery route to prove Gender dysphoria issues I mean 5 year olds do it? With the added bonus of a hospital stay if they do it correctly?
Wow okay the explanation is dumber than I thought. But notice how people understand you when you speak in real sentences?

Where are you getting the idea that 5 year olds are performing self-surgery though? That's insane and not a thing afaik.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Wow okay the explanation is dumber than I thought. But notice how people understand you when you speak in real sentences?

Yes but how many attempts did it take my tarded brain

Where are you getting the idea that 5 year olds are performing self-surgery though? That's insane and not a thing afaik.

1 or more trans kid documentaries and I didn’t say successful completion I meant in a kid takes safety scissors to penis way which leads mom to seek treatment for the kid

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1 or more trans kid documentaries and I didn’t say successful completion I meant in a kid takes safety scissors to penis way which leads mom to seek treatment for the kid

A thing munch-by-proxy parents say to justify drugging and mutilating their get-me-famous-fast kids but that never gets documented with, like, an ER record or MD's statement.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
A thing munch-by-proxy parents say to justify drugging and mutilating their get-me-famous-fast kids but that never gets documented with, like, an ER record or MD's statement.
Sadly I think you might be right

I wonder how many of his trips to the hospital are due to ass play gone wrong.

To be fair probably most of the real ones. Could be his real death while doing they loved bs because they can’t handle what their live has become because it looks like real court could be in their further and god his mother was embarrassing in court maybe that’s the cause of the fake ones or trying to get hormones or whatever gender side affects they want eg breast milk

Was it JY or MY that planted the er/medical scamming seed

Tags
None