JY's Munchie Saga - Yaniv & health, disability, and the healthcare industry

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Housekeeping note:

I've revised Yaniv's health monitor to use attached PDFs instead of spoilers.

The KF limit of 32,767 characters per post had me stymied for awhile and PDFs seemed clunky for both me and any users, but all other options have tested out poorly.

With length now unlimited, I can begin incorporating material from August and September and continue to keep the PDFs updated.

Already added: Yesterday's proclamation of acanthosis nigricans, which causes dark, velvety patches of skin to appear in armpits, groin, and neck, typically in people who are obese or diabetic, but it can be a sign of a cancerous tumor in an internal organ, such as the stomach or liver. (h/t @Junkail, KF post 1585).

Earlier this summer, Yaniv talked about having a growth of some kind removed from his upper chest and feared skin cancer. That may have been when the diagnosis of acanthosis nigricans was made.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20191010-135814_Chrome.jpg

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Earlier this summer, Yaniv talked about having a growth of some kind removed from his upper chest and feared skin cancer. That may have been when the diagnosis of acanthosis nigricans was made.

Ah so that's the alleged cancer that I saw mentioned in the bchrt thread. Is it yahoowa enacting karmic justice for all the women and kids she's done shit to?

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan, being an overachiever, tried out breast cancer, somewhere-else-in-his-chest cancer, and brain cancer while he was at it. But yahoowa has other plans for him, apparently.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan, being an overachiever, tried out breast cancer, somewhere-else-in-his-chest cancer, and brain cancer while he was at it. But yahoowa has other plans for him, apparently.

Yahoowa must be really bothered that Vancouverians didn't take a hint from what happened to Soddom and Gomorrah.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Housekeeping note:

I've revised Yaniv's health monitor to use attached PDFs instead of spoilers.

The KF limit of 32,767 characters per post had me stymied for awhile and PDFs seemed clunky for both me and any users, but all other options have tested out poorly.

With length now unlimited, I can begin incorporating material from August and September and continue to keep the PDFs updated.

Already added: Yesterday's proclamation of acanthosis nigricans, which causes dark, velvety patches of skin to appear in armpits, groin, and neck, typically in people who are obese or diabetic, but it can be a sign of a cancerous tumor in an internal organ, such as the stomach or liver. (h/t @Junkail, KF post 1585).

I hear he doesn’t like nigricans. That was why he lost the BCHRT case.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hear he doesn’t like nigricans. That was why he lost the BCHRT case.

While turning into one himself - Rod Serling is many steps ahead of @RXG in this documentary.

Unrelated addition, 11/4/19:

Over on the sockpuppet thread they're watching a twitter account called Jame Gumb, @gumb49, who barged into an exchange between Rose of Dawn and Blaire White to say that transitioning is transphobic because some troons are rejected for treatment: KF posts on: First Sighting | Denied Treatment

Has Miriam's favorite pud-puller been denied GRS or FFS because of his weight and/or his ambulance fetish? Or is this just a troll?

Addition, 11/7/19:

Someone on Twitter accused Yaniv of parking in handicap spaces while not being disabled and posted a picture of a car with a handicap parking tag hanging from the rear view mirror. (h/t @meinhausinneuberlin). Yaniv responded that not all disabilities are visible. Post | Archived tweet | Enlarged car pic

It may be that he's driving again, possibly because his doctor settled on a Dx of ataxia and Yaniv's satisfied RoadSafetyBC that he can drive safely (see sections 12.4, .5, and .6 here).

The Periscope makeup streams he did showed him wearing a diabetes type 2 bracelet (KF post 2259).

Last edited:

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted but just came across this:

View attachment 1007593

plus a "sensitivity to chlorine"

View attachment 1007601
archive http://archive.md/QTLQ1

Superb catches. Will add the info to the monitors. First I'll grab images of everything on that Twatter account before Yaniv finds it and gets it all nuked.

Edit: Thread with 129 images of DMs is now here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/yaniv-dms-from-2014.63132/

Here he is in the suit (definitely not fetish play, you guise):
Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 5.59.09 AM.png

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In updating Yaniv's health timeline and ailment category PDFs, I realized I erred when I attributed his 5/13/19 McDonald's complaint to his alleged gluten allergy (KF post). He complained that he'd gotten a chicken sandwich and was sickened by it because the tongs used to remove the chicken from a deep fryer had also been used to remove fish from a different deep fryer.

Thanks to the 2014 DMs we now have, it's obvious that Yaniv was actually informing McDonald's of his "life threatening allergy to seafood."

The outcome of that complaint remains unknown as does Yaniv's method for tracking his health problem back to a pair of toxic tongs because he's said so often that he's had repeated gastrointestinal problems since he was a child, problems that he now likes to advertise as PMS.

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
Ashkenazi Jews are known to have a higher rate of Crohn's Disease, thanks to genetic factors, but I can't remember if Jonathan is Ashkenazi or not. He certainly doesn't look like a typical Crohn's sufferer though, unless he's been on a shitload of steroids for years.

• Informative
Reactions: heathercho

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ashkenazi Jews are known to have a higher rate of Crohn's Disease, thanks to genetic factors, but I can't remember if Jonathan is Ashkenazi or not. He certainly doesn't look like a typical Crohn's sufferer though, unless he's been on a shitload of steroids for years.

He has IBS, he wouldn't have been given an IBS dx if it was crohns because crohns explains the IBS symptoms. He attributes his bleeding out of his asshole from IBS to menstruation now.

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
He has IBS, he wouldn't have been given an IBS dx if it was crohns because crohns explains the IBS symptoms. He attributes his bleeding out of his asshole from IBS to menstruation now.

Misdiagnosis does happen. There is a lot of confusion about the differences between IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), and IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), such as Crohn's. Both can cause rectal bleeding, though. Even doctors can get confused - prescribing NSAIDs for IBD sufferers, which is a complete no-no as they can cause a flare-up.

Tags
None