Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Suburban Bastard

Stop putting your tree up before thanksgiving
kiwifarms.net
Note that JY's Twitter is mirrored here: https://kiwifarms.cc/trustedman

Since the main thread got locked and Jonathan never shuts the hell up on Facebook and twitter, let’s have a thread for posting, archiving and mocking whatever the living human toe spergs about.

I’ll start https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1154031850664292355

Yaniv is now using his twitter to threaten this place for reasons.

Last edited:

Mangy Mutt

spreading disease
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if necessary but has "Model" always been a part of his Twatter description? I can't believe it. Paying some losers to take pics of you as One Proud Straight Male doesn't put you anywhere close to model status. The narcissism is really showing there.

Any photographer would have to be truly amateur and exceptional to want to hire fatboy eggplant-head for a shoot. :story:

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since the main thread got locked and Jonathan never shuts the hell up on Facebook and twitter, let’s have a thread for posting, archiving and mocking whatever the living human toe spergs about.

I’ll start https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1154031850664292355

Yaniv is now using his twitter to threaten this place for reasons.
View attachment 856761
View attachment 856763
Nobody has shopped at Merle Norman since 1987, when all of the little old ladies died en masse.

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
Nobody has shopped at Merle Norman since 1987, when all of the little old ladies died en masse.
...and anyone who's worked in a mall near a Merle Norman knows that they do a pretty brisk business in makeovers for elderly cross-dressers (remember 'transvestites', back before they all decided to full-on troon out?) so the idea of them turning Yaniv away just because they were uncomfortable doing makeup on a male in a ball gown is pretty hard to believe.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Seems to be only posting a few things here and there on Twitter too. @sixthwave any news on the FB front? He's locked it down so unless your friends you cant see shit now
It's quiet, I suspect because JY is busy gathering everything they need to go after Whatcott and scurrying to try and scrub Twitter mentions.
There's a few more local papers rolling out unfavourable reports so I am sure a rant or an interview is coming soon.

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that JY claims this is the best waxing salon, so.. why didn’t she wax the lady peen?

85F36224-4F2E-43C8-B05B-9844B7CC865A.jpeg595C68A8-4851-49C8-89FC-7126C7B92C3E.jpeg

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that JY claims this is the best waxing salon, so.. why didn’t she wax the lady peen?

View attachment 859679View attachment 859680
Is the "Allie" that Sandra is talking to the same "Ally" who did give Jon a brozilian at Foxy Box? He tweeted "Ally's" and Foxy Box's praises, Meghan Murphy saw the tweet, and Murphy then commented, "yeah that's him." That's what she was permanently banned for on Nov. 26.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino