Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
it's autogynaphilia. He gets off on "being female." He gets off on forcing people to pretend that he's a woman. He gets off on invading women's spaces like the locker room or bathroom.

Also, he gets off on making women uncomfortable.

Also, this is late, of course:

View attachment 999635

But did anyone realize it's clothing optional?

View attachment 999636
Where are you seeing clothing optional?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Where are you seeing clothing optional?
It says

Wear what works for you – but remember clothes must be clean and fresh, not the ones you wear to the event and please no denim or shoes in pool.
Please consider the comfort levels of others.
Which is an odd way of putting it. So you can't get in the pool in your jeans and shoes but everything else is OK.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spastic Colon

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
For those not from the U.K. or the Commonwealth, "Nonce" is a Britslang term for pedophile. Where it came from, I have no idea.

As regards this pool event, this one is right in my neighborhood. I will be on JY watch to see if the sick fuck shows up and if he does, what kind of sweet goodness may kick off around him.

Because let's face it, he'll be there to generate controversy and hopefully get attacked so that he can martyr himself and justify having weapons before his trial. He might well even try to manufacture something Jussie style so I will def. want to capture the WHOLE of anything that happens so it can't be edited for easy consumption on the 6 o clock news.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
so hes learned absoluetly nothing, as expected.

kinda suss about how he put that womans phone number in his tweet, he wants her to get harrassement but the question is why when he seemingly supports this?
My guess is that she refused to give him a pass to attend this even dispite being outside the age range.

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net
For those not from the U.K. or the Commonwealth, "Nonce" is a Britslang term for pedophile. Where it came from, I have no idea.

As regards this pool event, this one is right in my neighborhood. I will be on JY watch to see if the sick fuck shows up and if he does, what kind of sweet goodness may kick off around him.
What if he tells you "No cis scum women mommies allowed! you're taking away a trasgenderwoman from testing her natural maternal skills"!

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Because let's face it, he'll be there to generate controversy and hopefully get attacked so that he can martyr himself and justify having weapons before his trial. He might well even try to manufacture something Jussie style so I will def. want to capture the WHOLE of anything that happens so it can't be edited for easy consumption on the 6 o clock news.
"Nonce" - I believe originated in British prisons, slang for anyone convicted of sexual offences, particularly regarding children. Used generally now for anyone with a sexual deviancy/predatory nature, especially towards kids.

"Nance/nancy" - slang for effeminate male, years ago used to generally describe gay men.

"Jessie/Jess" - short for Jessica, is used to describe an effeminate/weak/cowardly male ... someone with no backbone.

As for the pool event, I hope this predator, and his enabler of a mother, is totally ignored as I reckon the lack of attention would mean he'd have to up his game to garner attention, therefore, being stupid, he would drop himself in it further.

Last edited:

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Differences between
All Bodies Lgbtq Youth Swim vs. Skinnydippers Nudist Club Swim:

AB = Kids NO PARENTS
SD = No Kids W/o Parents

AB = Clean Clothes
SD = No Clothes

AB = Drop yr kids and GTFO
SD = Members Only

In other tweets, here's another harrassment complaint:

Attachments

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
So maybe that's where Yaniv is right now. He was completely, utterly certain beyond a doubt that the BCHRT would rule in his favor and vindicate him before the world, thereby setting up dozens--DOZENS--of other lucrative suits against other parties who have wronged him lately because tranzfobiaaahh. But instead, Member Cousineau not only shuts him down but calls him a racist piece of shit and orders him to pay $6000 CDN to these brown turbanfuckers who have wounded him--HIM, the most important person in Canada!!!--so grievously. And it's like everything he thought he ever knew has, in one grotesque horrifying day, turned out to be a lie.
In the video with Blair White ("Heated Debate w/ Jessica Yaniv: Trans Predator") yaniv confidently said:

"I'm going to be winning all these cases, there's no doubt" He also claimed "he wasn't gaming the system".

Wrong on both counts.

In the same video when Blair asked him about having family/friends re his behaviour/actions he replied "My friends are all fully supportive of this, 100%" (I did notice he never included family in that but then again I see his mother as his enabler).

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
According to Urban Dictionary, it may be prison slang for Not On Normal Communal/Courtyard Exercise.

Urban Dictionary is a dodgy source for etymology. There is plenty of info around on the origins and use of the word from 1200s onwards but little credible info on its use dating from 1970s in relation to, well, nonces. The most plausible suggestion I have found is a Lincolnshire word "nonse" meaning "good for nothing".
Nonce-words, (made for the occasion,) are plentiful on KF. They are often portmanteau words, and the degenerates here are very creative.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino