Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Just when I think the bullshit can't get deeper or stranger...he pulls this shit
Lets see his goddamn medical records then...Lets see where the docs mention his vag?...Lets see where the docs say he's interesexed?

AND...If he was already in transition, & getting ready for surgery, wouldn't he have a team of Doctors already in place?

Lets see him post some of his medical records backing his claims?
He just keeps digging himself deeper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suburban Bastard

*waits under mistletoe*
kiwifarms.net

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
You forgot the second tweet which is even worse

View attachment 1034357
Does he not understand having bio female parts = gynocologist and bio male parts = urologist? I don't see why a urologist could help with a frankendick made out of a forearm, or how a gynocologist is trained to deal with a wound penetrating the pelvic girdle and constantly aggrivated to keep open...

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Jeez, his health always seems to play up around court dates or when his latest poor behaviour has been revealed. Poor sod, he has no luck.

eta: Right on cue, another court date and another hospital visit with another emergency. Don't fret jonny, mama can sue if you peg it.

Amazingly I take to online too when I'm trying to get emergency hospital treatment.
View attachment 1033825
archive:http://archive.md/NQaHw

Maybe it's just you jonny and nothing to do with "discrimination". Those pesky immigrant hospital staff I bet.

He's made quite a defamatory statement against the hospital and as he's tagged them I hope someone up the chain gets to see & do something about it, even if it is just making him cry.

Stomping his feet and getting pissy because more urgent cases are being attended to is pathetic behaviour, selfish git. Quite surprised he hasn't tagged his pals, Langley police, in that tweet as they seem to be his usual port of call.

1) Emergency rooms make lots of referrals because a lot of people here just go to an ER for anything. If it’s an outpatient referral it’s not an emergency in the eyes of the doctor.

2) Welcome to British Columbia, Yaniv. We all wait >6 months for anything that’s not going to kill us right away. The doctors have definitely cottoned on to Yaniv trying to queue-jump through her theatrics. Half the doctors won’t see new patients anyways.

3) I don’t see how a person without a vagina can have a gynaecological emergency.

4) Fraser Health doesn’t employ those outpatient doctors. The doctors bill MSP (the public insurer) for their services. Don’t bitch at Fraser Health. Take it up with the College of Physicians and Surgeons. Happily for the rest of us, the College has less patience for bullshit than a bunch of risk-averse bureaucrats.

5) “We won’t take you as a patient” isn’t the same as “we don’t treat trans people”. It’s closer to “we don’t treat deceitful and racist vexatious litigants.”

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
It is? I thought 'goof' in prison parlance was an evolution of 'punk' or 'bitch' as in a broken-in submissive bottom to someone stronger. I knew you better be ready to answer for it if you call someone who has been inside a goof, but not that it was an accusation of kiddie fiddling, just cock-holstering.

Also

I FUCKIN CALLED IT!!!!
I've always grown up with the understanding that goof means pedophile. It's fighting words for sure and would cause people in certain circles to throw down without thinking twice. The average person on the street might not be overly offended or know what it means.

Kiwisatz Spergeract

I chose the chocolate highway over the golden path
kiwifarms.net
I've always grown up with the understanding that goof means pedophile. It's fighting words for sure and would cause people in certain circles to throw down without thinking twice. The average person on the street might not be overly offended or know what it means.
Yeah in the US calling a man "bitch" in prison means someone is going to the infirmary or morgue. I knew a guy who did time, and calling him a bitch, even as a joke would set him off really bad.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
"Louis" says that Yaniv used to spoof prank calls making them look like they originated from the Strata office. Did anyone notice that he named his Greenside tormentor, Lisa, in the manda chats? He gave her last name and said she stalked him.

It is so ridiculous how he read kiwi farms and decided to post that gyno trollery an hour after @The Un-Clit! Edit oops was it your post @RavenCrow ?? I am confused

If he really is on suicide watch, he certainly has a large and enthusiastic audience!
I think I might have said it first, but I'm sure we were all thinking it.

I really said it as a joke. Didn't think he'd actually say that's what he did.. so when I saw his tweet I lol'd pretty hard. I have to wonder if he's just making up bullshit to troll, or actually went looking for a gynecologist. Being that he literally took women to legal proceedings for not waxing his balls, anything is possible.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
I think I might have said it first, but I'm sure we were all thinking it.

I really said it as a joke. Didn't think he'd actually say that's what he did.. so when I saw his tweet I lol'd pretty hard. I have to wonder if he's just making up bullshit to troll, or actually went looking for a gynecologist. Being that he literally took women to legal proceedings for not waxing his balls, anything is possible.
You totally called it, your post was almost exactly 1 hour before his tweet (correct me if I'm wrong, math is hard lol).

I think he obsesses over our every word here. Remember when the little anti semitism flare up occurred, and sockfish catpuppet Manfred Menowitz launched into antidefamation league rhetoric within a similar short timeframe?
It happens a lot on this board. I made a joke about Donald doing Yaniv Drag and voila, the universe saw fit to make it so.

So much for needing shit tons of social media followers to be an "influencer". All you need is a cow and a kiwi.

soft breathing

i'm tired.
kiwifarms.net
Lets see his goddamn medical records then...Lets see where the docs mention his vag?...Lets see where the docs say he's interesexed?
If JY was intersex don't you think he would have already leaked his 'pussy' photos all over the internet or into the inboxes of underage girls to prove a point?

... now I have mental images that I really didn't need.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
If JY was intersex don't you think he would have already leaked his 'pussy' photos all over the internet or into the inboxes of underage girls to prove a point?

... now I have mental images that I really didn't need.
I didn’t think that was how intersex worked.

I was under the impression that intersex people had developed opposite sex genitalia inside their body. Like a female intersex would have normal female parts, but some hidden testicles also. Males would have a penis and balls but some ovaries somewhere as well. I mean I could be wrong but that’s my initial thought on it.

soft breathing

i'm tired.
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that intersex people had developed opposite sex genitalia inside their body. Like a female intersex would have normal female parts, but some hidden testicles also. Males would have a penis and balls but some ovaries somewhere as well. I mean I could be wrong but that’s my initial thought on it.
As far as I'm aware - but I've never seen a set of intersex genitals in real life, only photos in books and online - some intersex people have some form of hybrid genitalia. And some kids get reassignment surgeries right after birth.

I remember hearing about a cases on our local news about kids getting those kinds of 'reassignment surgeries' and struggling with their identity and everything afterwards.
Here's a German article, I'm too lazy to translate all of it right now, but google translate usually does a somewhat decent enough job: https://www.tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/queerspiegel/intersexualitaet-ohne-einwilligung-operiert/23946560.html

Headline: "Operation without consent: the number of norming genital surgeries on intersex children is not declining, although guidelines discourage surgery."

• Informative
Reactions: Rokko and LilNuTTz

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
You forgot the second tweet which is even worse

View attachment 1034357
He has obviously lifted that text from somewhere, he generally can't string a coherent sentence together.

Major plan in the pipework for "mediation" and "penalty" payments from the hospital, hurt feelings come with a price tag.

e: And of course, it's also possible he's just looking for another way of splashing his daring human rights activism around.
yeah, my vote goes for option "e".

What better way to get pushed to the front of the queue and get everyone's full attention you so richly deserve than to publicly broadcast that the hospital declined to treat an "emergency" and is transphobic to boot - 2 birds 1 stone.

jonathan yaniv believes his own publicity.

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Just five months ago, Yaniv claimed to have been seen by a gynecologist for a pap smear and was told no signs of cancer were found "in that area" (KF post, 7/8/19). The good news was preceded by a picture of an intake questionnaire for a gynecology appointment that he said he couldn't possibly fill out because the questions were directed at women.

The only possible services the gyna could have provided was an anal smear to detect carcinoma or a consult on using female hormones (better done by an endocrinologist familiar with trans health issues).

As of September, he appears to be trying to line up bottom surgery now that it's being performed in BC (KF thread, 11/17/19) and told MandaPanda he received two estrogen shots at a hospital. He's claimed to have been taking hormone pills for a year already and has tweeted about his raging hormones.

It's possible that his current clamor has to do with side effects from those shots or with getting through the intake process for the GRS program. He may also be pursuing a delusion he expressed to MandaPanda - that he has an "inactive uterus" along with ovaries and needs imaging work done to establish that (KF post 171, 11/12/19). e: And of course, it's also possible he's just looking for another way of splashing his daring human rights activism around.

Thanks for posting and archiving his tweets on this crap. I'll update the health monitors later today.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
As far as I'm aware - but I've never seen a set of intersex genitals in real life, only photos in books and online - some intersex people have some form of hybrid genitalia. And some kids get reassignment surgeries right after birth.

I remember hearing about a cases on our local news about kids getting those kinds of 'reassignment surgeries' and struggling with their identity and everything afterwards.
Here's a German article, I'm too lazy to translate all of it right now, but google translate usually does a somewhat decent enough job: https://www.tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/queerspiegel/intersexualitaet-ohne-einwilligung-operiert/23946560.html

Headline: "Operation without consent: the number of norming genital surgeries on intersex children is not declining, although guidelines discourage surgery."
From what I’ve read also, a lot of the time, it goes undetected in kids until later ages when they start feeling uncomfortable in their own bodies. It’s an interesting subject that really deserves its own thread as a purely informative spectrum.

Considering there is no medical proof that Jonny is intersex as he claims, a gyno absolutely has the right to turn him away. His theory on “but mah surgery” and using that as his reasoning for seeing a gyno is also a moot point when you consider SRS is radical elective cosmetic surgery.

Hopefully a gyno will see him (and be a male with burly gnarled up hands) and tell him his tiny little peen doesn’t have enough skin to be flipped inside out to make his diseased void.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino