Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, he face tuned himself a whole new face. He must figure he's never going to meet a client in person (or that said client can't work Google) because hot damn, can you imagine trying to get over the disconnect between that pic and what you end up with in this reality?

While we know it's shopped, if you want proof - have a look at http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=9e48378009c8d7414406c4ecc0a1d0afcc295e51.522284. (assuming that link will stick around for a while).
1581558109052.png

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu
kiwifarms.net
What's the pendant thing he's wearing around his jowls? (lol not the help I've fallen pendant), the gold one?

It must have an engraving or something on it?
I mentioned somewhere on here a few days ago that my prediction was that it was the collar tag from the Is-It-Dead-Or-Not dog.

Other than that, it might be like one of those medical information bracelets - notice how in almost every photo it is turned so that the engraving isn't facing the camera?

Maybe it is engraved with diabetes info or something else that he is wanting to hide from the camera....I'd jokily suggest it should be the words "I'm a Paedophile" but he doesn't seem to do a good job of hiding that.

*Edited to make sentence clearer*

Last edited:
Reactions: LilNuTTz

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned somewhere on here a few days ago that my prediction was that it was the collar tag from the Is-It-Dead-Or-Not dog.

Other than that, it might be like one of those medical information bracelets - notice how in almost every photo it is turned so that the engraving isn't facing the camera?

Maybe it is engraved with diabetes info or something else that he is wanting to hide from the camera....I'd jokily suggest it should be the words "I'm a Paedophile" but he doesn't seem to do a good job of hiding that.

*Edited to make sentence clearer*
I think it's to small to be a dog's tag, plus those are not usually made of gold.
Engraved medical info seems more probable.

In another context my first guess would be a pendant with some kind of catholic imagery, I've seen a lot of those. But I think that would be the last straw for Miriam, so I doubt it.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Dorothy's Handbasket

One of the 4,611
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, he face tuned himself a whole new face. He must figure he's never going to meet a client in person (or that said client can't work Google) because hot damn, can you imagine trying to get over the disconnect between that pic and what you end up with in this reality?
Imagine he goes missing.

Miriam uses this photo for the police search. It appears everywhere. Posters that say, " Have you seen Jessica?" Leaflets handed out by concerned citizens.

How long does it take for him to be found? He could seriously be standing in the middle of the police department with ID saying, "I'm right here. I'm safe." The police'll be all like, "Sorry sir, but Jessica is still missing. Now we need you to leave."

*Edited because some weird autocarrot stuff happened.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I think it's to small to be a dog's tag, plus those are not usually made of gold.
Engraved medical info seems more probable.

In another context my first guess would be a pendant with some kind of catholic imagery, I've seen a lot of those. But I think that would be the last straw for Miriam, so I doubt it.
Naw, he was wearing it in 2018 when Domino still had a year to live. Proof:
Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 8.36.30 AM.png
199DAA96-9266-44FA-B594-F46E0E152D46.jpeg
It looks too small for medical info and he wears a beetus bracelet anyway.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Imagine he goes missing.

Miriam uses this photo for the police search. It appears everywhere. Posters that say, " Have you seen Jessica?" Leaflets handed out by concerned citizens.

How long does it take for him to be found? He could seriously be standing in the middle of the police department with ID saying, "I'm right here. I'm safe." The police'll be all like, "Sorry sir, but Jessica is still missing. Now we need you to leave."

*Edited because some weird autocarrot stuff happened.
The irony of his false adverting while taking brown people to the BCHRT for alleged false advertising under the guise of 'discrimination'

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naw, he was wearing it in 2018 when Domino still had a year to live. Proof:
View attachment 1142641
It looks too small for medical info and he wears a beetus bracelet anyway.
I know he’s put on a lot of weight in the last while, but just shows how much he’s piled on when the necklace used to look like this and now it’s a choker.

Fatty fatty bum bum.

Edit: English and shit

Tags
None