Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
This nigga literally suggested fucking in a high school bathroom. This shit is pathological.

Not to mention I was in high school once, if memory serves the bathrooms were fucking nasty and the last place i can imagine maintaining a boner.
..and a public pool, which is super fucking disturbing considering his 12 year old topless pool party idea.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
..and a public pool, which is super fucking disturbing considering his 12 year old topless pool party idea.
Its nuts how he has to take already creepy shit and then push it next level.

It's not just a pool, its gotta be a public pool.

It's not just a bathroom, it's a HIGH SCHOOL bathroom. Once again demonstrating not just his bathroom fetish, but his fixation on the minors who might be inside. He literally cannot separate the thought of a washroom and adolescent children from each other.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
This bathroom stuff. I am in my early 50s and I literally have NO MEMORY of the bathrooms in high school. Could not tell you one single thing about them--I cannot picture them in my mind's eye--I couldn't find them if I went back to school (which is right down the street as it happens). I have no memory of ever having gone to the bathroom in high school although I must have I went there for four years. Apparently some people lie around at night fantasizing about the topic. The Weird just never ends with this one.....

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
It's not just a bathroom, it's a HIGH SCHOOL bathroom. Once again demonstrating not just his bathroom fetish, but his fixation on the minors who might be inside. He literally cannot separate the thought of a washroom and adolescent children from each other.
Miriam's Pudsy McPudpuller had to wait until he was in college to have sex on a school washroom floor. He couldn't keep his micro peen in, he said, but he did bang her head against the wall a few times, which is banging, right?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I'm no longer shocked....Every time I've thought he couldn't get any stranger...HE DOES
We can hypothesize on a MH Dx....Quote the DSM (using the DSM 2 he would be institutionalized by now)
Yet he knows no bounds...the sex assault tweets are still up, as Amy is suing him....& he tweets about having sex in a bathroom????????
He's his own goddamn DSM with some sideshow added in
JY is the 1st one I ever chose to follow this past summer...Did I ever pick a winner
So what's his schedual for the coming week?...That might be an idea for a new thread...just a calendar of his court schedual

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
This bathroom stuff. I am in my early 50s and I literally have NO MEMORY of the bathrooms in high school. Could not tell you one single thing about them--I cannot picture them in my mind's eye--I couldn't find them if I went back to school (which is right down the street as it happens). I have no memory of ever having gone to the bathroom in high school although I must have I went there for four years. Apparently some people lie around at night fantasizing about the topic. The Weird just never ends with this one.....
I can remember the smell. The bathrooms always smelled like old farts and stale piss, with the change rooms offering a delicate yet sour bouquet of body odor and gym mats. Not what I'd call sexy. Students would book a private instrument practice room if they wanted to have sex during the school day; the rooms were mostly sound proof and not often used.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
8. On video in front of the town council.
1. Leave your princess gown unzipped in the back to give you more breathing room.​
2. Let your cutlets pull the front of your gown down to your waist.​
3. Have Miss Rightie, your favorite spontaneous sex partner, reach below the podium.​
4. Bring all the counselors to climax by softly moaning into the microphone, "Tampons, tampons, tampons."​
9. At the aesthetician's.
1. Find a woman offering waxing services for other women out of her home.​
2. Badger her on Facebook until she tells you where she lives.​
3. Hammer on her door moaning, "Wax my lady balls, wax my lady balls," while letting Miss Rightie tiptoe through your tulips.​
4. Have an explosion of delight when her husband pulls up in the drive and begins chasing you around with his kirpan.​

10. At the gynecologist's.
1. Get a referral and make threats until you get an appointment.​
2. Strip, hop up on the table before the doctor enters, and put your feet in the stirrups.​
3. Moan, "Pap smear me, Pap smear me," when the doctor enters.​
4. Let Miss Rightie console you after you find out where your prostate is.​

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
I'm no longer shocked....Every time I've thought he couldn't get any stranger...HE DOES
We can hypothesize on a MH Dx....Quote the DSM (using the DSM 2 he would be institutionalized by now)
Yet he knows no bounds...the sex assault tweets are still up, as Amy is suing him....& he tweets about having sex in a bathroom????????
He's his own goddamn DSM with some sideshow added in
JY is the 1st one I ever chose to follow this past summer...Did I ever pick a winner
So what's his schedual for the coming week?...That might be an idea for a new thread...just a calendar of his court schedual
I've been in his thread since the night it was first posted and the ride has only gotten wilder. Absolutely top tier cow.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
8. On video in front of the town council.
1. Leave your princess gown unzipped in the back to give you more breathing room.​
2. Let your cutlets pull the front of your gown down to your waist.​
3. Have Miss Rightie, your favorite spontaneous sex partner, reach below the podium.​
4. Bring all the counselors to climax by softly moaning into the microphone, "Tampons, tampons, tampons."​
9. At the aesthetician's.
1. Find a woman offering waxing services for other women out of her home.​
2. Badger her on Facebook until she tells you where she lives.​
3. Hammer on her door moaning, "Wax my lady balls, wax my lady balls," while letting Miss Rightie tiptoe through your tulips.​
4. Have an explosion of delight when her husband pulls up in the drive and begins chasing you around with his kirpan.​

10. At the gynecologist's.
1. Get a referral and make threats until you get an appointment.​
2. Strip, hop up on the table before the doctor enters, and put your feet in the stirrups.​
3. Moan, "Pap smear me, Pap smear me," when the doctor enters.​
4. Let Miss Rightie console you after you find out where your prostate is.​

11. In the well of a courtroom:
i) File a human rights case against 15 people who didn't want to bang you, arguing that a hawt trans gal like yourself, surely, should be entitled to hawt seks.
ii) Immediate collection of your due.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
WTF. What was the motive of doing this, any idea? His fukking insanity is astounding.

I take it fatty is trying to intimidate Donald in some way, LOL. Yeah, makes perfect yaniv sense. "I openly hunted down Donald as I am in fear of my life because Donald is going to kill me, Your Honour. That's why I need a taser or two".

He sure got over his 'vicious sexual assault' sharpish.
Vajuicy? The lunacy continues. Remember, this thing is prowling amongst others with its mother in tow.
1581733407638.png

edited to add: Twitter's most experienced lawyer has now inserted itself into the mix...stand easy, petch has arrived.
1581735818696.png

Last edited:
Tags
None