Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
He's suing Kari for a few things?
Did she refuse to wax his balls?
He stalked her at her place of work, which she meticulously filmed and documented publicly, without engaging with him. This is a woman who knows how to work the system better than JY. Much as I despise systems abusers, seeing them weaponized against each other is pretty much the only ethically cheer-able response. Also beneficial to Kiwifarming.

This is a win-win-win, from me.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
He stalked her at her place of work, which she meticulously filmed and documented publicly, without engaging with him. This is a woman who knows how to work the system better than JY. Much as I despise systems abusers, seeing them weaponized against each other is pretty much the only ethically cheer-able response. Also beneficial to Kiwifarming.

Wonder if I could find a bookie who will take bets on this one

Could be a new sport considering that Football and Rugby have all been cancelled

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
If only Trusted Nerd had actual nerd skills, he could knock together a little code to insert the names of everyone in Canada into court claims and send them automatically to the clerk's office in Surrey. Would save so much wear and tear on the manicure.
He can start private prosecutions against the majority of the world...Sue the majority of the world for the mean things they said & how it's damaged his reputation.
Hell he should be suing the HRT for the mean things they said about him.
His replies the Amy & Rebel news are delusional...I mean does he believe people are blind? That he won't be confronted with video evidence that contradict him? He's afraid the be around menzies....He went charging at him from a block away swingin his cane

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
It is interesting that the judge ordered a psych evaluation for our TransFat friend after JYs guilty plea. I don't recall ever hearing a judge ask for one for a charge where there is no specific victim and is generally non-violent in nature. I'm curious about this...

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
It is interesting that the judge ordered a psych evaluation for our TransFat friend after JYs guilty plea. I don't recall ever hearing a judge ask for one for a charge where there is no specific victim and is generally non-violent in nature. I'm curious about this...
Totally behaviour related. Every court date JY has complained to sheriffs, made a scene and filed more shit against people at court. His last appearance he physically accosted a reporter in front of the courthouse. Screaming at Kari that she is a bitch in the courtroom is enough to guess that the dude is at least a little off. And his appearance. Don't forget about that. (I wonder what he was wearing?)

Edited because I am a spaz.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net

Yaniv is hated even in his own criminal racket. 🤔

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Been out of the JY loop a while, I see he's treating the regular BC courts like they were the BCHRT now that he's been told to pay the fine before he can file again. I wonder why he's going for this scheme considering Big Boy court isn't so hilariously rigged as the HRT and can declare people like him vexatious litigants. It's probably more likely Yaniv gets it than any other litigious asshole since the BC government must be utterly sick of dealing with this tard and the clown brigade that follows him around.

Hope BC has good bankruptcy protections since barring Yaniv's career as a vexatious litigant being cut short by Corona-chan he's going to be spending every spare penny the rest of his life paying legal fees and sanctions.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Been out of the JY loop a while, I see he's treating the regular BC courts like they were the BCHRT now that he's been told to pay the fine before he can file again. I wonder why he's going for this scheme considering Big Boy court isn't so hilariously rigged as the HRT and can declare people like him vexatious litigants. It's probably more likely Yaniv gets it than any other litigious asshole since the BC government must be utterly sick of dealing with this tard and the clown brigade that follows him around.

Hope BC has good bankruptcy protections since barring Yaniv's career as a vexatious litigant being cut short by Corona-chan he's going to be spending every spare penny the rest of his life paying legal fees and sanctions.
Maybe he's feeling his "brain tumour" is going to see him off anyway so he's having fun while his tubby body still holds rancid breath. He's only got a couple of months left by his reckoning so he's having a hooley at everyone's expense.

(Secretly he's hoping his depleting funds will mean he moves back in with mummy dearest - none of us know whose decision it was to live separately. Someone's got to look after him when he gets the snip, his last hope naffed him off.)

Tags
None