Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Miriam's in a seniors-only strata so there's probably a clause in the bylaws about how long a younger person can visit. Two weeks?

But come to think of it, if he identifies as 65 then saying he isn't would be hate speech!
I bet mama is sweating buckets dreading the thought of maybe having to sell and move in with her darling boy.
------

"Idaho Legislature Passes Bill Blocking Transgender Athletes from Girls Sports" https://www.westernjournal.com/idaho-legislature-passes-bill-blocking-transgender-athletes-girls-sports/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Wasn't sure where to put this only that jonathan yaniv immediately sprang to mind.

" “Under this bill, boys and men will not be able to take the place of girls and women in sports because it is not fair,” Ehardt said, according to Reuters. Females “simply cannot physically compete” against males “due to their inherent biological advantages,” she said."

Given that he's such a popular social butterfly and will, hopefully and reluctantly, be self-isolating (not to mention the recent blow that his multitude of court cases are going to take a while) this might give his razor-sharp trans activist brain something to focus on for the duration.

If Canada follows suit jonny will have a new cause to fearlessly fight for. After all, after reading his 'Certificate of Readiness'
and noting how active he is/how much he regulalry takes exercise surely this subject will be close to his heart.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't sure where to put this only that jonathan yaniv immediately sprang to mind.
"Idaho Legislature Passes Bill Blocking Transgender Athletes from Girls Sports" https://www.westernjournal.com/idaho-legislature-passes-bill-blocking-transgender-athletes-girls-sports/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

" “Under this bill, boys and men will not be able to take the place of girls and women in sports because it is not fair,” Ehardt said, according to Reuters. Females “simply cannot physically compete” against males “due to their inherent biological advantages,” she said."

Given that he's such a popular social butterfly and will, hopefully and reluctantly, be self-isolating (not to mention the recent blow that his multitude of court cases are going to take a while) this might give his razor sharp trans activist brain something to focus on for the duration.

If Canada follows suit jonny will have a new cause to fearlessly fight for. After all, after reading his 'Certificate of Readiness'
and noting how active he is/how much he regulalry takes exercise surely this subject will be close to his heart.
Arizona passed the same thing a couple weeks ago.

I've always pictured him as a pussy bully...Only bullying those he thought weaker than himself...Yet runs from a real challenge or threat.
I would like to picture him now huddled in a corner...afraid to leave...having his meals delivered "just leave it outside the door"
Warrior?...he's a fukkin pussy

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
I belong to a Langley crime FB group. JY turned up on a post about how a trampoline park were being assholes and wouldn't close and wouldn't refund a family's birthday party because they didn't want to go in this current climate. The potato promised to PERSONALLY contact the mayor of Langley and get this handled.

Well, this group did not handle that well, and here are some glimpses into how that went... There are currently 240 comments on the post asking why he was even allowed to be in the group, not one of them nice.

Can one archive FB posts? JY made a post screeching about how awful everyone is - I originally saw them late last night in bed, so didn't do much with them, but by this morning, both Jon, and Jon's post were removed from the group. If anyone can see his Facebook and sees him bitching about how transphobic Langley is, this is why.

Link to group - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=langley crime page (city murrayville brookswood willoughby yorkson)Screenshot_20200322-222845_Facebook[1].jpgScreenshot_20200322-222845_Facebook[1].jpgScreenshot_20200322-222856_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200322-222905_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20200323-085256_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I belong to a Langley crime FB group. JY turned up on a post about how a trampoline park were being assholes and wouldn't close and wouldn't refund a family's birthday party because they didn't want to go in this current climate. The potato promised to PERSONALLY contact the mayor of Langley and get this handled.

Well, this group did not handle that well, and here are some glimpses into how that went... There are currently 240 comments on the post asking why he was even allowed to be in the group, not one of them nice.

Can one archive FB posts? JY made a post screeching about how awful everyone is - I originally saw them late last night in bed, so didn't do much with them, but by this morning, both Jon, and Jon's post were removed from the group. If anyone can see his Facebook and sees him bitching about how transphobic Langley is, this is why.

Link to group - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=langley crime page (city murrayville brookswood willoughby yorkson)View attachment 1199579View attachment 1199579View attachment 1199580View attachment 1199581View attachment 1199582
Hahaha still thinks his name dropping is impressive. I've bookmarked Stephen Fry's Twitter - means sod all.

Anyway, if jonny doesn't like Langley folk he can always pee off elsewhere. Just a thought.

ETA: Can't help with the archive as link is broken.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Arizona passed the same thing a couple weeks ago.

I've always pictured him as a pussy bully...Only bullying those he thought weaker than himself...Yet runs from a real challenge or threat.
I would like to picture him now huddled in a corner...afraid to leave...having his meals delivered "just leave it outside the door"
Warrior?...he's a fukkin pussy
Jessica needs to take himself right over to the Langley Curling Center and insist on joining a girls' team to establish the right of transgirls to curl like any other girl.

He can have a special very cute Locker Room Captainette badge and be in charge of giving out pads, menstrual advice, and conducting tampon string inspections.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Jessica needs to take himself right over to the Langley Curling Center and insist on joining a girls' team to establish the right of transgirls to curl like any other girl.

He can have a special very cute Locker Room Captainette badge and be in charge of giving out pads, menstrual advice, and conducting tampon string inspections.
Come on....Do U really believe he would have a chance competing against REAL women in ANY sport?
Hurdles would be funny as hell ;)

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Behave yourself wabbits, we all know he reads here avidly he'll now be adding your suggestions to his long list.

Come on....Do U really believe he would have a chance competing against REAL women in ANY sport?
Hurdles would be funny as hell ;)
He's proved he can run at least and the way he can swing a cane surely that power could be harnessed into shot putting, ooh and boxing as he seems to like throwing out punches (technique needs working on).

Failing that cheerleading with those cutesy little girly outfits. He'll love flashing his pom poms about.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's making easy money from other's misery, it's his trademark. The t-shirt looks tacky enough to be one of his quick money ventures.

eta: He should try spending some time learning English, his grammar and punctuation are atrocious.

eta: I bet the bereaved families are laughing their socks off.

1585106992673.png

archive: http://archive.fo/n0QX8

Remember: "you have to smile during the hardest times"...
1585108046939.png

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None