Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Fuggles is busy sitting around displaying his deep knowledge of retail strategy and inventing things for others to do. Maybe he can't get attention today from online doctors about whether sweating after drinking hot chocolate means he needs to go to the ER.
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 9.45.05 AM.png
Link | Archive

e: Lululemon announced March 12 that its employees were being required to stay home after a COVID-19 case was reported at the Vancouver office. My resident fashion expert says the chain is infamous for not carrying larger sizes, so what Fuggles thinks he's going to get comped by tweeting at them - even his head is 5X.

Last edited:

kcbbq

Once.
kiwifarms.net
Ok so this is late, but still. Can you even imagine the reaction Judge Judy would have to this monstrous freak? Secondly, can you imagine what the venerable Kangaroos of the BCHRT think of the comparison?
Judge Judy got Lohn Lydon to behave himself without it being a shitshow. Somehow, I don't think Yaniv would be a problem.

Watching Lydon submit to an authority figure will never not be funny and surreal.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuggles is busy sitting around displaying his deep knowledge of retail strategy and inventing things for others to do. Maybe he can't get attention today from online doctors about whether sweating after drinking hot chocolate means he needs to go to the ER.
View attachment 1202356
Link | Archive

e: Lululemon announced March 12 that its employees were being required to stay home after a COVID-19 case was reported at the Vancouver office. My resident fashion expert says the chain is infamous for not carrying larger sizes, so what Fuggles thinks he's going to get comped by tweeting at them - even his head is 5X.
Lolz Lululemon does make larger sizes, they just don't make sizes in man whale. Jonny boy is like a 3x in men, and that's conservative.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv virtue signaling about Corona:
View attachment 1202520
View attachment 1202523
https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1242841877864493058 (Archive)

Johny should adopt a similar mindset when it comes to his local law enforcement. Only reporting to them in an emergency instead of wasting their time with nothing burgers and lolsuits.
Dear me, fat boy doesn't do irony I see. Must be horrendous for him, chances being his fat arse being booted out whilst genuine emergencies are the priority. Life's so unfair.

Why the hell is he tagging the police? (the transit police is a good 'un ). Is he implying the police are abusing the system :).

ETA: just noticed Dr yaniv thinks this is all going to be over in a few months. They do say ignorance (and being vacuous) is bliss.

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Dear me, fat boy doesn't do irony I see. Must be horrendous for him, chances being his fat arse being booted out whilst genuine emergencies are the priority. Life's so unfair.

Why the hell is he tagging the police? (the transit police is a good 'un ). Is he implying the police are abusing the system :).

ETA: just noticed Dr yaniv thinks this is all going to be over in a few months. They do say ignorance (and being vacuous) is bliss.
I don't trust the fucker. A big part of me believes that he is well aware of the irony; he's just trying to get some negative attention. He knows that tweet will garner a bunch of responses that he can read while jerking off with a maxi-pad. This loser gets off on humiliation and has no friends to talk to, so the only social interactions he can engage in, outside of mother, courts, and emergency services, is from the people who insult him on twitter and presumably facebook.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Copied from the latest Meowmix on his Cops / Cancer scam....He lists this in his accomplishments.
I can only think his was the only suicide he's prevented
View attachment 1202897
This is the worst thing yet from him to date. He needs to disappear.
At worst, he's seeking to groom kids. At best, he's recruiting them to be troons and perverts.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like it was removed. He claims he changed it and the URL changed as well yet he hasn't posted a new link to promote it. Pretty sure TeeSpring kicked his ass to the curb already. I was able to get to it when I posted earlier but not now.
I'm guessing he ripped off someone else's design. I mean, he's so lazy he steals other people's twitter posts. There is no way he actually designed anything himself.

Tags
None