Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Do we know anything of Emily Tressa? A KF search returned nothing for that name.
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 8.41.58 PM.png
Link | Archive

Edits:
  • NY Daily News: New Hampshire teen finally comfortable in her own skin after recent transgender surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital (link)
  • Edge Radio: Transgender teen vows to continue fight despite setback (link)
  • John15 Rocks: Gender reassignment of a minor setting a dangerous precedent (link)
  • News 6 Albany: New Hampshire teen one of the youngest to have gender reassignment surgery (link)
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube | Analytics
  • Spotify
  • Sound Cloud

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
He deadnamed himself...his paypal is Jonathan
edit add: My Miss BC Paypal is Jonathan...My is possessive correct?
View attachment 1203134
This makes me laugh. What in hell can a 30+yo unemployed oik possibly do to improve society apart from calling it a day? He hasn't managed to accomplish anything as an "activist", a bloke and or a fake woman so how will $5 alter that?

ebegging and tacky t-shirts...oh my, funds must be rock bottom. Good.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Seems I spoke too soon about yaniv not gunning for Chris Elston, just surprised it took fat boy so long with the threats (uttered bravely behind his back). Notice he's not having a go at him publicly as he generally does with the women, wonder why?

Is bully boy going to personally put Chris in a ditch? :lit:

1585187915963.png

1585187998233.png1585188030878.png

I wonder if this mainly stems from the Facebook group that kicked yaniv out due to Chris posting about his antics there for all to see. **

1585188637155.png

What's the betting that the next court case Chris turns up at jonathan yaniv will be squealing at the police to get him barred due to "harassment" "stalking". Chris is probably jonathan "sue them all" yaniv's next case.

eta ** https://jymeowmix.wordpress.com/2020/03/26/billy-finally-speaks-up-part-1-of-2/ reveals the source of the threat leakage.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
No idea what this is about...but how the fuk would he know who's called the Cops? Any idea who William is?
He's the one who informed Chris Elston of the threats yaniv made (see post #4246 plus recent Meow Mix article https://jymeowmix.wordpress.com/2020/03/26/billy-finally-speaks-up-part-1-of-2/ ). Billy was one of the first to call the police regarding the taser video.

I find it hilarious that yaniv is so thick he doesn't know when he's being conned - he plays the Big-I-Am behind the scenes then gets all nasty and petulant when his scheming and nastiness is exposed.

eta: even WGkitty had an idea who called the police, as in location.

1585281788551.png

So JY is calling the Cops reporting the guy that reported him for flashing the taser at blaire last summer...claiming they're fake reports?...If it were fake he never would have been arrested....& then publicly doxes him? you can't make this shit up
yaniv has pubicly let @SurreyRCMP know he's openly doxxing folks plus accusing this person of making false reports to the police. yaniv is butthurt his "confidence" has been betrayed, yet again.

His ongoing stupidity is delicious to watch.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
He's the one who informed Chris Elston of the threats yaniv made (see post #4246 plus recent Meow Mix article). Billy was one of the first to call the police regarding the taser video.

I find it hilarious that yaniv is so thick he doesn't know when he's being conned - he plays the Big-I-Am behind the scenes then gets all nasty and petulant when his scheming and nastiness is exposed.

eta: even WGkitty had an idea who called the police, as in location.
So JY is calling the Cops reporting the guy that reported him for flashing the taser at blaire last summer...claiming they're fake reports?...If it were fake he never would have been arrested....& then publicly doxes him? you can't make this shit up

Yaniv seems to have slipped up, tonight. we've all known his home IP w/ Telus for a while, but tonight he slipped up and didn't use Private Browsing so he could still be tracked with cookies. He's not that smart.

His known static ip, posted elsewhere on here, is 50.92.113.235 and some people have been tracking him for some time. Tonight he was triggered by some comment about his Private Information being scheduled over the phone on May 25, @0930PDT.

Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 232411H.jpg

Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 232722H.jpg

Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 000437H.jpg

Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 000647H.jpg

He got sloppy tonight, he forgot to use Private Browsing, so he left himself open to tracking by Cookies. He's a cheap ass motherfucker, so I bet that's his only VPN. However, he might well switch now that we know, but it's a serious mistake on his part. Was he drinking tonight, or is he that angry that he didn't wrap his sausage before playing with the feces? This information can be added to the device profile,

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv seems to have slipped up, tonight. we've all known his home IP w/ Telus for a while, but tonight he slipped up and didn't use Private Browsing so he could still be tracked with cookies. He's not that smart.

His known static ip, posted elsewhere on here, is 50.92.113.235 and some people have been tracking him for some time. Tonight he was triggered by some comment about his Private Information being scheduled over the phone on May 25, @0930PDT.

He got sloppy tonight, he forgot to use Private Browsing, so he left himself open to tracking by Cookies. He's a cheap ass motherfucker, so I bet that's his only VPN. However, he might well switch now that we know, but it's a serious mistake on his part. Was he drinking tonight, or is he that angry that he didn't wrap his sausage before playing with the feces? This information can be added to the device profile,
I'd like to say "nicely fucking done!" however unless I am missing something, blowing his VPN cover will mean he will instantly switch to another one as well as request a new static IP from Telus, leaving this known ident useless in the future and his new one will take time to discover.

He's also not likely to make the same mistake twice unless you are lucky enough to catch him posting drunk and careless again.

Thank you for the excellent info, I just hope you haven't shot your wad too early.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure* which is more disgusting. Yaniv lusting for underage "girls", or boys who pretend to be underage girls and then get all freaked out by fat creepy old men lusting after them. There are no good guys in this scenario.

*OK of course I am sure. Yaniv is always--then, now...forever, the most disgusting. But still......

Tags
None