Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well well well, it seems that "Sara" is a catfish after all, but absolutely NOT a Meow Mix gayop.

This is a shame. I haven't read all of it so far, but it seems that what started out as simple catfishing to stop JY from creeping on her friend got real personal and nasty.

However the fact that all the threats and such were made towards someone who dosen't exist pretty much means the end of it being useful for pressing charges.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
However the fact that all the threats and such were made towards someone who dosen't exist pretty much means the end of it being useful for pressing charges.
Not necessarily, at least legally. Factual impossibility is not a defence against attempts. However, I don't think the cops would care if this were an isolated incident. Depending on what else they know, potentially.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily, at least legally. Factual impossibility is not a defence against attempts. However, I don't think the cops would care if this were an isolated incident. Depending on what else they know, potentially.
It does make it much less likely that the cops will care though, which is disappointing. I assume “Sara” didn’t actually give him the name of a genuine church she goes to.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
It does make it much less likely that the cops will care though, which is disappointing. I assume “Sara” didn’t actually give him the name of a genuine church she goes to.
Yeah and they would need to also prove that his conduct went beyond mere preparation, which I'm not sure he did. But holy crap, I've been reading some of these messages and he is such a freak show.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
I am beginning to believe the people who say that Yaniv is not on hrt because, from what I have heard from trans girls, hormones actually decrease your sex drive.
View attachment 1589460
For a guy who spends his days pretending to be an "LGBT+ activist" he sure knows very little about the treatments trans people receive (probably because he isn't actually on HRT)

It's FTMs on testosterone shots who get horny from the hormones, not MTFs on estrogen and definitely not fat dudes stealing their moms post menopause meds.

(edited bc I fucked up the quote)

Edit again: I just noticed he says he gets shots. That's especially weird because most trans women just get pills that have less risk of being delayed or applied at the wrong time (because of the pandemic) and also because the shot is a lot more unreliable. This pushes me further into believing he doesn't know the difference between transitioning as a MTF and as a FTM.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who spends his days pretending to be an "LGBT+ activist" he sure knows very little about the treatments trans people receive (probably because he isn't actually on HRT)

It's FTMs on testosterone shots who get horny from the hormones, not MTFs on estrogen and definitely not fat dudes stealing their moms post menopause meds.

Edit again: I just noticed he says he gets shots. That's especially weird because most trans women just get pills that have less risk of being delayed or applied at the wrong time (because of the pandemic) and also because the shot is a lot more unreliable. This pushes me further into believing he doesn't know the difference between transitioning as a MTF and as a FTM.
Clearly because of how easy it is to mistake him for being a women, the doctors thought he was ftm!

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

There are pics of his alleged meds aren't there?

• Agree
Reactions: C4605

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Clearly because of how easy it is to mistake him for being a women, the doctors thought he was ftm!
You’re landscaping and you have to roll a fucking huge boulder into one of two places. Moving JYS to being manly is inches compared to moving him way across the garden to see if he looks good over there. An amusing medical response would be to put him on a Judy Garland sleep diet; (see Valley Of The Dolls) shoot him full of T, and when he wakes up with a beard see if his endocrine reset has nudged him towards more appropriate human responses. He’d probably just be more rapey but the cops then might do something about it.

Tags
None