Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv flashed what appeared to be a prescription during the stream with Blair White in August 2019, covered here.

There was a photo of Yaniv holding a big bundle of pills that they claimed were their prescription, but I don't think the pills were identifiable from the pic?
Haven't a clue what he takes but here he proudly shows them off.
1599963728035.png
1599963799791.png

Screencaps from video ( found here https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonat...-british-columbia.49790/page-788#post-5999862 )

Last edited:

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Popeyes does not fry their chicken in the same fryer as seafood. Yaniv is a lying liar who lies.

If you have an allergy to something (Seafood allergy can show negative on skin test but positive on blood test) and then want to see if a related food might cause a reaction, like eating Halibut if you have an allergy to shellfish, testing for it is done by eating a small amount of the thing while being monitored in the outpatient allergy clinic within a hospital.

I'd love to find out if Yaniv has eaten out at Red Lobster. Nobody with a Shellfish allergy would even eat the breadsticks there.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I'm hearing MeowMix is about to drop a MAJOR bombshell from the Sara leaks..

It turns out, based on the new information from Sara Leaks.... it turns out that MeowMix has learned that....

JY... is FAT..

;)

Sorry, just a bit of good natured sarcastic fun to start the day ;)

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Popeyes does not fry their chicken in the same fryer as seafood. Yaniv is a lying liar who lies.

If you have an allergy to something (Seafood allergy can show negative on skin test but positive on blood test) and then want to see if a related food might cause a reaction, like eating Halibut if you have an allergy to shellfish, testing for it is done by eating a small amount of the thing while being monitored in the outpatient allergy clinic within a hospital.

I'd love to find out if Yaniv has eaten out at Red Lobster. Nobody with a Shellfish allergy would even eat the breadsticks there.
He had some tuna a few years back, no rushed trip to A&E even though his allergy was "life threatening,..like if I eat it, I die".
1600019257676.png
Carries an EpiPen, like tampons, in case anyone needs one I suppose.

• Agree
Reactions: Short Stack

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
"I'm not going to be a picky princess"
1600026617729.png
You just know he will be.

eta:
1600027188859.png

1. Asking if Emily is/was in diapers before surgery. "Like did she "transition" yet to potty training?" Huh?

2. Surprise...seems he's not being honest about the hordes of transphobia spite that affected his business (as he claimed to Cousineau) just that he was ill last year and now Covid. (Not BCHRT, Amy Hamm, Donald, nor Twitter related.)

3. Oh and one of his clients naffed him off due to him being a trans (puzzled as to why no "transphobia" legal action)

Last edited:

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not going to be a picky princess"
You just know he will be.

eta:
View attachment 1593683
1. Asking if Emily is/was in diapers before surgery. "Like did she "transition" yet to potty training?" Huh?

2. Surprise...seems he's not being honest about the hordes of transphobia spite that affected his business (as he claimed to Cousineau) just that he was ill last year and now Covid. (Not BCHRT, Amy Hamm, Donald, nor Twitter related.)

3. Oh and one of his clients naffed him off due to him being a trans (puzzled as to why no "transphobia" legal action)
To be fair, it would be sort of weird for Jon to be getting labia that were at complete odds with every other part of him in terms of symetry.

Doesn't matter either. It's not as though a) he's actually gettinh his dick lopped off or b) anyone would touch him with a barge pole, even if he did!

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it would be sort of weird for Jon to be getting labia that were at complete odds with every other part of him in terms of symetry.

Doesn't matter either. It's not as though a) he's actually gettinh his dick lopped off or b) anyone would touch him with a barge pole, even if he did!
He'll always have his lopsided boobs though so all is not lost.

If I had just done my hair and makeup and this was the result, I'd be looking to take L'Oreal to cou ...

... oh, wait, he's actually going to try this if I spell it out, isn't he?
He's made such a good job on both he has to smother himself with filters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allakazam223
Tags
None