Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
Eh, without trying to powerlevel... I am intimately familiar with what it’s like to be in a head-on car collision with a speeding drunk driver. This man is not in pain. Whatever Yaniv suffers from is either his joints or muscles aching due to his weight, or the psychogenic pain of desperately wanting to rape a teenage girl and not being able to.

LOL @ filter.
Having been in a low speed accident before (been rear-ended by a dumbass not paying attention), things like back pain especially tend to crop up after a time. They're not always immediate responses because the issue isn't that you were actively injured but that you tensed up in response to the accident and the muscles won't relax. But with how JY was hit, I doubt that even that is a thing, tbh.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having been in a low speed accident before (been rear-ended by a dumbass not paying attention), things like back pain especially tend to crop up after a time. They're not always immediate responses because the issue isn't that you were actively injured but that you tensed up in response to the accident and the muscles won't relax. But with how JY was hit, I doubt that even that is a thing, tbh.
When I was a kid some idiot older couple in front of us slammed on the brakes in the middle of nowhere, my father gently rear-ended them. So gently I had to be told it was a car accident. (I was about 6) sure enough the woman in the passenger seat grabbed her neck(!!) and started screaming 'whiplash!' The man claimed something too, but when the ambulance came, the paramedics took one look at the woman and said she was fine, (if you REALLY suffered whiplash, the act of bringing your arm up to the back of your neck would cause agony so severe you'd black out from it, I am told.) so of course she got even more pissed and demanded to be driven to the hospital where 'real' doctors would confirm her bullshit self diagnosis.

All I remember from the outcome (other then the daytrip was ruined) was that the couple tried to sue ICBC (mandatory provincial driver insurance corporation) and my father both for various injuries for years, to no advail. From a gentle rear-ender they caused.

They had SOME kind of strong East or Southeast European accent as I recall. I wonder if they were Miriam's parents? :lol:

Last edited:

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid some idiot older couple in front of us slammed on the brakes in the middle of nowhere, my father gently rear-ended them. So gently I had to be told it was a car accident. (I was about 6) sure enough the woman in the passenger seat grabbed her neck(!!) and started screaming 'whiplash!' The man claimed something too, but when the ambulance came, the paramedics took one look at the woman and said she was fine, (if you REALLY suffered whiplash, the act of bringing your arm up to the back of your neck would cause agony so severe you'd black out from it, I am told.) so of course she got even more pissed and demanded to be driven to the hospital where 'real' doctors would confirm her bullshit self diagnosis.

All I remember from the outcome (other then the daytrip was ruined) was that the couple tried to sue ICBC (mandatory provincial driver insurance corporation) and my father both for various injuries for years, to no advail. From a gentle rear-ender they caused.

They had SOME kind of strong East or Southeast European accent as I recall. I wonder if they were Miriam's parents? :lol:
It’s hard with things like pain because it’s such a subjective thing. But like you said, there are tells. Even tension-caused pain tends to create changes in behavior to limit pain signals. Yaniv wouldn’t be taking selfies for SnapChat if there was whiplash.

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
It’s hard with things like pain because it’s such a subjective thing. But like you said, there are tells. Even tension-caused pain tends to create changes in behavior to limit pain signals. Yaniv wouldn’t be taking selfies for SnapChat if there was whiplash.
You’re right; and that was my point, if you’re farting around on Snapchat, you’re not injured like that. I’m sure being in little bumps and scrapes may not help him either, since his body is already a walking wreck. But his method of death will, in all likelihood, be cake induced.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
The 'injuries' he just got paid for could bite him in the ass here. If he had a legit accident, how could he prove any injury is from it and not the table incident?

KiwiFuzz

Doughy breadstick
kiwifarms.net
The 'injuries' he just got paid for could bite him in the ass here. If he had a legit accident, how could he prove any injury is from it and not the table incident?
It's attempted insurance fraud, and their lawyers were not born yesterday.

I mean written shit aside, all the videos of him with a walker, a cane, ordering from the takeout window on the Scootypuff... The insurance lawyers are probably raising their hands in praise to the Lord that this is such a transparent grift.

I think the absolute worst thing about JY is that he thinks everyone else is a tard.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
It's a trip how Johnny boi can go from a frail paraplegic to a track star when he needs to whack a reporter with his cane.
I'll have you know our star athlete is no stranger to the gym, and if it wasn't for the pesky Covid-19 he'd be working out for 4 hrs a day in training (plus he'd "love to lose 65 pounds or so").
1600313824509.png

edited spelling

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
How can he continue with all the contradictions & lies without being called out by the courts for it?
Like he's the teflon tranny of the gay mafia
I think most Farmers are amazed he's been able to play this shit out this long
AND HE KEEPS DIGGING DEEPER
The HRT ruling did smack him down to a degree, yet even after getting caught up in his lies there...he wants to play the same games in big boy court....Ballsy, waxed or not.

And that he believes all this shit will fly..... Why not? it has so far.
Yet he can't see how close to the bone he's playing this shit?
Pretty much Russian roulette at this point....sooner or later you loose.
Yet he just goes for another spin.
Desperation? After reading Kari's latest? I'm bettin jonnys gonna file some more shit against her.
I've never seen anything like him before.

I believe I'm seeing desperation in his actions now.
He can't retreat as he's dug himself too deep.
Hell he can't even level out or just go silent as he's too well known now.
His past & all his lies follow him
I still laugh thinking of him removing his GLOBAL INTERNET PERSONALITY
"I don't want to be famous anymore"
Yet the internet is pretty much the only human interaction he has, & he thrives on the attention

I've followed a few things like jonny in the past...mostly faked hate crimes & preachers getting caught in dirty deeds...Most have come & gone in 6 months or less.
I signed on with jonny when he & blaire went at it, & that's been over a year
"The things you had no right to do...the things you should have done...they're all wrote down, & you will pay for every one"

FUCK YOU YANIV

Santa's gonna have a nice present for me this year

I still question if he believes his own shit?...If he does? he's nuts.
If he doesn't? then he's a threat.

I'm rambling now....It's just that there's so so much bullshit to follow already...& new shit keeps getting added...BY HIM

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1604144
Oy vey, he's such a good J e w.
He's an atheist jew. Eating pork is the least of his concerns right now when it comes to holding a good status with the tribe. If that jewish newspaper blog post is anything to go by, they want less to do with him than even the LGBT people do (which must burn Miriam's britches given how pious she claims to be). It's not surprising he's turned out to be an obese pederast cross dressing weirdo given the ashkenazi blood line is fraught with serious genetic mental disorders. Just look at Miriam and her sister.

Tags
None