Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net
Not surprised yaniv is creaming himself over something like this...age is not important/ just a number eh jonathan yaniv?
1605793712703.png

Baffles me why a parent would put something like this online in the first place. smh,

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Not surprised yaniv is creaming himself over something like this...age is not important/ just a number eh jonathan yaniv?
View attachment 1737282
Baffles me why a parent would put something like this online in the first place. smh,
He’s clearly ratcheting up his thrills. Also, who the fuck puts this on Snapchat?
Some parents/people need their heads wobbling.

Meanwhile, calling a bloke with a prostate is "rude and offensive".
1605806646568.png

he says this stuff to bait and trigger people. He keeps tagging this other person who he knows hates him. It’s all a baiting game for him. And people still fall for it.
Of course he does, the only human interaction he has in life - albeit online. We're just here to record his desperate and tedious comments.

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
1605817821991.png

I can see jonny's point, being called a "mxn" is so super-duper-devastatingly-suicidally-hurtful when you're actually a mxn... wishing a "bullet to the head"/calling someone a "cocksucker"/ slitting someone's throat/ doxxing someone's family is much more civilised.

A Christmas stream of ambos is a-calling.

eta:
Being called a "mxn" has touched a nerve or two...
1605837919897.png

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
This has to be about the 500th empty threat/empty promise this year.
View attachment 1738742View attachment 1738744
Fecking hell, I've never known anyone drag out a suicide scene as this nonce does....if you're going to do it just go and do it fat boy.

crying suicide is troon behavior 101. Go look up the Alex Vidal thread, he claims to have tried (and failed) like 10+ times lol. I think Yaniv is too much of a coward though to even attempt it.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
crying suicide is troon behavior 101. Go look up the Alex Vidal thread, he claims to have tried (and failed) like 10+ times lol. I think Yaniv is too much of a coward though to even attempt it.
For me, I can see him going through with giving himself a high enough dose of something or other to be fatal but also to get medics involved and what not just to create a stir. This happens a lot with BPD nutcases and that's what the majority of us seem to conclude what he really is under all his guises.

Either way, it would be a very popcorn worthy event to observe

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he (allegedly) try and kill himself with an overdose of Saxenda from an epipen once?
He also threatened to jump off a bridge. If anyone has seen the movie "Tremors", there's a scene at the end where a gigantic worm like sand monster flies off the edge of a cliff and explodes on the ground. This is exactly how I envision JY's body would react to a serious fall.

Can you fly, you fucker!?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason they haven't started charging him for this shit? Hes done this at least a half-dozen times, and every false call he sends is an ambulance that isn't availablr for an actual emergency.

By B.C. law, they are charging him $50 a throw on these calls that end up not being a real emerg. The only reason they wouldn't be is if Yaniv, mister big bad thriving It consultant, is claiming he is broke and on welfare. Then everything medical related is free.