Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
The like is from someone who claims to be a trans landlord which is not a good look for our "far left" lesbian warrior princess.
kellie.PNG

Is she a troll, lunatic, or a parody account. Place your bets!
troll.PNG

Kellie appears to be a transphobe
transphobic.PNG

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
The like is from someone who claims to be a trans landlord which is not a good look for our "far left" lesbian warrior princess.
View attachment 1833348
Is she a troll, lunatic, or a parody account. Place your bets!
View attachment 1833371
Kellie appears to be a transphobe
View attachment 1833381
Kellie is a troll. They often write very subtlety mocking/ridiculous tweets in such a way to garner support from ignorant leftists who don't take the time to fully comprehend what is actually being said. Kellie walks a fine line and tends to interact with leftists who aren't sharp enough to catch on to the ruse. I personally think they're probably quite intelligent irl. At least that's been my observation.

Unbelievable
He is facing charges, with older charges pending & all the other cases & drama he has going on.
Yet finds time to bust balls on an airline that wouldn't play along with his shit & give him special treatment?
He'll be an influencer, is he gonna add the Global Internet Personality back into his resume?
I can't even imagine his daily routine.

pr3nt177

"I'm a very understanding and reasonable girl"
Unbelievable
He is facing charges, with older charges pending & all the other cases & drama he has going on.
Yet finds time to bust balls on an airline that wouldn't play along with his shit & give him special treatment?
He'll be an influencer, is he gonna add the Global Internet Personality back into his resume?
I can't even imagine his daily routine.
Desperate for those freebie/discounted tickets for the next "Sara".

Uncanny resemblance, albeit skinny by comparison, same stinky arrogant attitude. "You may not have a job tomorrow”
1609968169809.png

pr3nt177

yaniv - "How old's your daughter?
Young female - "She's 8"
yaniv - Eyes roll to heaven, his one brain cell in overdrive, mutter mutter..."damn"

yaniv then gives a big leery perv smile, eyes light up brighter than his xmas tree. Hard to tell if he was interested in the young woman or the 8yo daughter or both. Déjà vu.

You just know he's sitting there in those skanky pink shorts, fiddling away.

eta: A slightly longer vid just added to MeowMix. Langley's layabout says he hopes the father of the child is supportive ... rich coming from someone who takes zero responsibility for anything.

At the end he almost sounds disappointed she's older than he thought. His "pure" prize snatched from his grasp.

Last edited:
Langley Resident pops in. Laughing boy can't help himself, his hard man act unleashes again.

"I guess you wanna be arrested...I know who the fuck you are, I have you on CCTV from the liquor store...I have the cops on you..." by this stage he's nearly crying. So rattled he can't continue "mixing" because he's visibly spooked by LRs presence and all the time his scrawny xmas tree twinkles on behind him.
Comedy gold.:lit:
View attachment 1826853

Just after Yaniv starts talking, does he refer to LR as “Will Z”? If so, is that what he thinks LR’s name is, or is it an insult that went over my head?
Also, I’m no mixing expert but what he’s playing sounded really, really bad, especially after he started chimping out.

pr3nt177

Just after Yaniv starts talking, does he refer to LR as “Will Z”? If so, is that what he thinks LR’s name is, or is it an insult that went over my head?
Also, I’m no mixing expert but what he’s playing sounded really, really bad, especially after he started chimping out

1. He was accusing Langley Resident of being "William" last year**...Langley Resident had no idea why until LR sussed out that "William" was someone else from their building...yaniv saw him and immediately thought they were LR.

but wait...

2. Billy (can't remember his last name atm) was the bloke who contacted the police over yaniv's dazzling display of the taser (Blaire White vid)....yaniv doxxed him on Twitter. Confused? yep that's normal, trying to unravel yaniv's faulty brain-wiring brain does that.

So it could be either. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

**eta:
1610457325152.png
1610457357544.png

1610463182081.png

Sure hope that reassures his 131.1k followers, although there's always one...
1610463396578.png

Last edited:

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
1. He was accusing Langley Resident of being "William" last year**...Langley Resident had no idea why until LR sussed out that "William" was someone else from their building...yaniv saw him and immediately thought they were LR.

but wait...

2. Billy (can't remember his last name atm) was the bloke who contacted the police over yaniv's dazzling display of the taser (Blaire White vid)....yaniv doxxed him on Twitter. Confused? yep that's normal, trying to unravel yaniv's faulty brain-wiring brain does that.

So it could be either. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

**eta:
View attachment 1842675 View attachment 1842677
Yaniv is probably trying to figure out who LR is through process of elimination.

What streaming app is that? It doesn't look like Twitch... I hope that woman was at least getting paid, imagine you're livestreaming and this POS shows up on the stream, nightmare fuel

pr3nt177

Despite him saying he'd be off Twitter for a while it seems "a while" is a matter of hours to jonathan jessica simpson yaniv when his involvement is desperately needed.

In the meantime...I get the feeling jonny is feeling more confident snagging 13 years old now that he has acquired, supposedly, his second vagina.
1610762509685.png

Perhaps we'll see the dried-up corpse of his penis around his neck instead of his MedAlert in future?

edited to size down the image.

But it would be interesting to see how he would react to a trans woman coming on to him.
I reckon they scare the shit out of him - telling a natal 13 year old to feck off is not the same as squaring up to a 20 stone bloke in a frock and nylon wig.

Last edited: