Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
I wonder if Yaniv is going for DFS somewhat like Oger did to Bill Whatcott. I don't think whatcott withheld any service or benefit from oger, other than refusing to use ogers preferred pronoun. It's literally a hurt feelings report.
Wasn’t the idea there that Whatcott’s pamphlets had cost Ogre the election, and that this arguably related to his employment? I haven’t read the whole thing though, I figured it would make me too MATI.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
@Questionable Ceviche

The GRS clinic do this as a living, and the surgery is covered by the province of BC. The surgical justification vs risk is something I would expect them to be well versed in:

"The risk of a morbidly obese alcoholic diabetic dying of complication from surgery is X%, however the risk of him dying by suicide from his Gender Dysphoria is Y%. Given that X<Y, the surgery is justified as a means to mitigate risk of dying by suicide. Please remit payment to Dr. P. Insideout at Le Hachette Du Gache at 111 Rue Theday, Scrotumcity, Quebec"
I laughed way too hard at that. Well played, oh well played.

I’m not a Canuckistani, so I may have this all wrong, but I don’t understand how Donald could have done anything that comes within the purview of the HRT. He’s a private individual, not offering goods or services, or employment etc.

The BCHRT website also indicates that the Human Rights code applies to areas such as employment and tenancy; not hurty words exchanged by tards.

View attachment 1940744
Well, johnny did say the question we should ask is what Donald didn't do, guess we have the answer.

Well, johnny did say the question we should ask is what Donald didn't do, guess we have the answer.
jonny isn't smart enough to have thought of that as a dodge, he doesn't give much thought to anything he blurts out

ETA Just a thought. is he gonna use his gash to get out of all his upcoming court dates?
& then keep filing cases from the comfort of his tub?
I would not put it past him at this point.
And what will the courts do if he does?

Last edited:

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv - Lovin' my cute coin-slot vagina
1614075999800.png

1614075907251.png

The only gay in the village.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
Ha ha I saw that on twit earlier today right before I got banned (for the 48th time) NOT for repeatedly calling @jack the #GodEmperorOfPedophiles but for pointing out that Princess Diana was a miserable fucking slut and a whore and why should Prince "I want to be your tampon" have shown up at Slutty McWhore's funeral.

You just can't win with some people.

But back on topic: what can you say about Numpty any more? Every twit comment of his is met with universal disgust, loathing, repulsion--none of which he even bothers to acknowledge much less get phased by (except by way of stating "I'm a girl/lesbian" when people point out he is a big fat whale who used to have a dick).

There is just no getting through to this mix of extraordinarily low i.q., evil, Troon, pedo, and fat.......

TERF Accountant

A transwoman is just a failure at being a man
It's been a while since the firefighters said they won't help Jon out of the bathtub anymore, but I haven't heard anything else about them getting called out to the Yaniv Hovel. Jonny has botched about their "unreasonable" attitude but does not seem to have actually called.

This begs the question: how is he getting out of the bathtub twice a day now? If he does have some kind of strategy like taking a shower like a normal person would if they couldn't get out of the bathtub on their own, why couldn't he have deployed that strategy BEFORE the firefighters spoke up about harassment?

Or, as is more likely, he never needed help to begin with! And if he can't sexually harass an innocent public servant with his genitalia or mockery thereof, he miraculously is cured of cannot-remove-fatass-from-tub syndrome.

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv - Lovin' my cute coin-slot vagina
It's been a while since the firefighters said they won't help Jon out of the bathtub anymore, but I haven't heard anything else about them getting called out to the Yaniv Hovel. Jonny has botched about their "unreasonable" attitude but does not seem to have actually called.

This begs the question: how is he getting out of the bathtub twice a day now? If he does have some kind of strategy like taking a shower like a normal person would if they couldn't get out of the bathtub on their own, why couldn't he have deployed that strategy BEFORE the firefighters spoke up about harassment?

Or, as is more likely, he never needed help to begin with! And if he can't sexually harass an innocent public servant with his genitalia or mockery thereof, he miraculously is cured of cannot-remove-fatass-from-tub syndrome.
Same points and questions raised in the fire fighter's thread https://kiwifarms.net/threads/yaniv...-times-sexually-harasses-fire-fighters.84934/

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?

While there is a bit of a Dr. Watson quality to this post, I can't say I disagree....

Next step is to sue the strata? He's clearly not heard the phrase about not shitting on your own doorstep...
I always heard it "your own mess kit"
Can't deny his unit is a mess.
I wonder if he's been saving souvenirs of his surgery?

I'd really like to see these letters & if they aren't as he projects, any chance of the strata suing him?
Also he has this body guard there 24/7? or is this just a brag?
Any confirmation from LR?

ETA
Reading the latest...his rants against his strata
he had a lockbox installed AGAINST his strata's rules?

I see the situation now...he calls from the tub...they use the lockbox for entry
& he's in there in some suggestive position...dilator in hand.

It is a good question as who was letting them in before? not MY or anyone that could have helped him

Now that said....Why didn't they use the lockbox when they "broke in"?
Had he disabled it? I'm guessin he did for it to play out like it did

Last edited:
Last edited: