Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
It took 350$ for his hair to look like human hair. I wonder how long it will take before it becomes nasty again..I'm honestly shocked it looks like this but again...350$ means they used a lot of product on it. Like I know people for Prom spent like 100 bucks and they were the 'prima donna' types.

I just looked this up:
1623340887441.png

Jonathon paid 3x the amount the most expensive Bride hair to get his hair looking Average.

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
It took 350$ for his hair to look like human hair. I wonder how long it will take before it becomes nasty again..I'm honestly shocked it looks like this but again...350$ means they used a lot of product on it. Like I know people for Prom spent like 100 bucks and they were the 'prima donna' types.

I just looked this up:
View attachment 2249834

Jonathon paid 3x the amount the most expensive Bride hair to get his hair looking Average.
tbh I looked at his pics and wondered where and what the hell had that $350 gone on - shampoo, conditioner, blow-dry, and a few tinted streaks.

It's true what they say about a fool and his money.

He’s not actually spent $350 on his hair, he’s just conveniently chosen that number to annoy Donald and thumb his nose at the court. He won’t look after that colour properly either, it’s going to bleed in no time (and sadly for Jonny, it’s not the kind of bleeding that a tampon can help with).
You mean jonny could be lying? Say it ain't so.

eta:
1623341839990.png

Getting down with the kids, now identifying as a disabled LGBT teen.

Last edited:

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
He can spend $350 to get a rainbow in his wig hair, but not on a fire alarm system for his hearing-impaired mother and aunt.

:thinking:

I just looked this up:
View attachment 2249834

tbh I looked at his pics and wondered where and what the hell had that $350 gone on - shampoo, conditioner, blow-dry, and a few tinted streaks.

It's true what they say about a fool and his money.

eta:
View attachment 2249897
Getting down with the kids, now identifying as a disabled LGBT teen.
He’s not actually spent $350 on his hair, he’s just conveniently chosen that number to annoy Donald and thumb his nose at the court. He won’t look after that colour properly either, it’s going to bleed in no time (and sadly for Jonny, it’s not the kind of bleeding that a tampon can help with).

SCRAM

"Miss, please put your penis away."
kiwifarms.net

I just looked this up:
View attachment 2249834

Canada is a little more expensive than the US, that aside, BC is expensive on sales tax, Vancouver is expensive and JY is a retard and probably went to a salon that exclusively advertises to alphabet people so more $$$. Add in a wash, condition, wash, wash, blow dry, cut and multi-color job and it could get up there.

My other theory is, he isn't going to pay Donald now because "I have no money because I had to rebuild my self esteem after you bigots let the bad man win".

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Canada is a little more expensive than the US, that aside, BC is expensive on sales tax, Vancouver is expensive and JY is a retard and probably went to a salon that exclusively advertises to alphabet people so more $$$. Add in a wash, condition, wash, wash, blow dry, cut and multi-color job and it could get up there.

My other theory is, he isn't going to pay Donald now because "I have no money because I had to rebuild my self esteem after you bigots let the bad man win".

Nah, that's still way too much. Even my old mother who will spend way too goddamn much on getting her hair done by professionals has very rarely gone above $150-180 even with having her hair coloured. Fat faggot chose the amount of $350 because it's what he had to pay Donald, and he's trying to claim it didn't hurt. JY is too cheap to splurge, I bet he spent $75 tops including the koolaid colour job.

Jwhy

Lesbian warrior Incest
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, if I had to touch a Yaniv I would charge them $350 to make their hair look servicable.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Bald is beautiful & head wax is cheap.
For the longest time I thought Yaniv's hair was a wig and he still had that short brown hair (like in the pictures where he's thin, many ages ago) underneath. I'm still not convinced his Jimmy Savile-looking blond hair isn't a wig. If it's his real hair than JY must spend a lot on making his hair stay blond.

Has Jon ever talked about this before?

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
For the longest time I thought Yaniv's hair was a wig and he still had that short brown hair (like in the pictures where he's thin, many ages ago) underneath. I'm still not convinced his Jimmy Savile-looking blond hair isn't a wig. If it's his real hair than JY must spend a lot on making his hair stay blond.

Has Jon ever talked about this before?
No, but I suspect over bleaching has a lot to do with how shitty his hair is. I can’t fathom any professional tinkering with that rat’s nest, but maybe he’s getting it done on the cheap somewhere. No way is Jonny doing his own hair; bleaching and coloring takes effort.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
No, but I suspect over bleaching has a lot to do with how shitty his hair is. I can’t fathom any professional tinkering with that rat’s nest, but maybe he’s getting it done on the cheap somewhere. No way is Jonny doing his own hair; bleaching and coloring takes effort.
I tend to think jonny and miriam do each others. The results are always too ghastly for any professional to churn out.

He only tends to upload brag pics when he's been for a paying "makeover" so the lack of pics with the awful pinks/purples/yellows and bleachings make me think miriam's poured a few sachets on his bonce.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
When troons first transition, they look grotesque, like drag queens.
I don't know why though...they nearly all claim they knew they were female from being a very young age, some claiming to have actually dressed up for years in the privacy of their homes and yet not once have they sat and tried to perfect applying makeup, hair grooming, worked on their voice and/or walk. It's as though they woke up one day...

The majority of professional drag queens make a decent enough job with make up, clothes, wigs etc., because they worked at it before hitting the stage.

edited missing word

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
I don't why though...they nearly all claim they knew they were female from being a very young age, some claiming to have actually dressed up for years in the privacy of their homes and yet not once have they sat and tried to perfect applying makeup, hair grooming, worked on their voice and/or walk. It's as though they woke up one day...

The majority of professional drag queens make a decent enough job with make up, clothes, wigs etc., because they worked at it before hitting the stage.

It’s not like there are plenty of YT clips teaching people how to do makeup, right?