Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Tacky Old Broad

"Give Mummy a kiss"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like MeowMix paid attention to the warnings re defamation; the latest post uses careful phrasing like:
"just rumours or speculation"
"What we have heard is(...)"
"We’ve heard rumours"
"Reports are still coming in but they’re largely unverifiable"
They even quoted relevant parts of the BC Guide Dog and Service Dog Act.
So at least they're not as shrill and a-loggy as usual.

Gyzm Axwell 29

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2533921
What with this, his 9/11 CPTSD and not forgetting his ongoing 2 year+** battle with brain cancer I'm gobsmacked as he's always so cheery.
(** 2 years and 76 days and still defying the odds.).

A strata party for his castration anniversary? An anniversary shindig for when his "clit" dropped off?

More on the lines of a todger costume party, best costume wins a prize & certificate. Followed by a scavenger hunt for his missing "clit", finder keeps the spoils.

Unpacking this sentence fragment is interesting; "..my significant car accident that changed my life forever."

"..my significant car accident.... changed my life forever."

I dunno, sorta like his "significant" choice to chop off his cock and subsequently exhaustively detach his newly formed clitoral proboscis? Has anyone else thought of the ironic "voluntary eunuch" designation for his sex? Medically it's actually very appropriate. I wonder what his hormone levels are now...

Gyzm Axwell 29

kiwifarms.net
Looks like MeowMix paid attention to the warnings re defamation; the latest post uses careful phrasing like:
"just rumours or speculation"
"What we have heard is(...)"
"We’ve heard rumours"
"Reports are still coming in but they’re largely unverifiable"
They even quoted relevant parts of the BC Guide Dog and Service Dog Act.
So at least they're not as shrill and a-loggy as usual.
In that case, MeowMix is stupid. They should have read the jurisprudence on the concept of Defamation Law in Canada, and as it looks like they are running on prohoster.biz servers, they shouldn't be concerned. Their ISP will just forward them any legal claims or takedowns. The meow bunch is a walking like pack of scared pussies. They should take their lead from null and just frame and post the takedowns they've received. Or, they just cosplaying as a "real" tabloid, just like Yaniv cosplays as a female nurse.

MeowMix acts like bottom feeders; the peanut gallery. I'm surprised that they haven't dug anything up of significance on Yaniv in the past what, 3 years?

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
1631638188818.png 1631638822008.png 1631638880275.png 1631639546021.png
An average day in jonathan yaniv aka jessica yaniv simpson's bitter life...threaten, dox, goad, complain and "transphobia".

Last edited:

Flim Flam

Purveyor of Twaddle and Bunkum
kiwifarms.net
Lazy, lazy Jon. In specific, he uses some yelp review photo in his tweet- doubt he's ever waddled within 20 feet of the counter.

Scheele's Green

highly-toxic arsenic dye (RIP Napoleon)
kiwifarms.net
I forgot how shitty his writing was. Supreme paralegal material right there. I didn't know he had "allergies". Poor baby.

The Karen tweets are fun. Yaniv's final form will be the raging GameStop Tranny. "IT'S MA'AM"

Do theater snack bars sell anything diabetics can eat?
Of course! Yaniv will need an XL drink and popcorn "for his low blood sugar".

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Do theater snack bars sell anything diabetics can eat?
Yaniv is a diabuliama candidate. He’s escalating to type 1 and likely already abusing insulin to manage his appetite. It’s abnormal to want to eat as much as he does so I speculate he fucks around with his dosage to create appetite soon after satiety. When he’s wanting to drop a dress size he’s going to discover how powerfully the body responds to withholding insulin. I’m not saying he needs to travel this path. But it’s a woman’s burden to deal with societal expectations and manage her weight.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net
I forgot how shitty his writing was. Supreme paralegal material right there. I didn't know he had "allergies". Poor baby.

The Karen tweets are fun. Yaniv's final form will be the raging GameStop Tranny. "IT'S MA'AM"

Of course! Yaniv will need an XL drink and popcorn "for his low blood sugar".
Well it makes a certain kind of sense, doesn't it? I mean I often need to down an entire bottle of wine at one sitting to manage my "low blood alcohol" disorder and a cousin of mine can frequently be found banging on the doors of his relatives at 3 a.m. demanding a "loan" so he can manage his "low blood methamphetamine" disorder. What's the big?

雑音🐈

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is a diabuliama candidate. He’s escalating to type 1 and likely already abusing insulin to manage his appetite. It’s abnormal to want to eat as much as he does so I speculate he fucks around with his dosage to create appetite soon after satiety. When he’s wanting to drop a dress size he’s going to discover how powerfully the body responds to withholding insulin. I’m not saying he needs to travel this path. But it’s a woman’s burden to deal with societal expectations and manage her weight.
He should be so lucky. He has type 2, the kind for fat people that you can't abuse to lose weight.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net
Are restaurants in Canuckia allowed to refuse service for any reason like in the US? I would refuse him on the basis of being a scam artist.

I’d want to be legally able to turn him away from my business, whether it was food, chiropractic, or waxing etc. Surely the fact he’s a known nasty abuser and serial litigant should mean an owner can deny him entry?

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net
there’s no entry. It’s literally a kiosk in a big food court. The only way they’re denying him service in particular is if he’s making a giant scene or has made problems many times in the past. It doesn’t even have designated seating. He’s said the same thing in the past about New York Fries, another mall kiosk.
They probably turned him down because the '"service" he was asking for was ball-waxing.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
He can't keep his mouth shut about much...NY Fries was mentioned above, I remember when he was going to sue them...

I wonder if there are any business's that have refused him that we haven't heard about?
We've heard how he's abused emergency services in his condo...Now imagine a delivery driver?
He threatens to sue & gets "bring it on fat boy, we have body cams"

What a name he's made for himself.....................................................

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net
Does this dude ever eat at his house?

Reading about his eating habits makes me want to eat a home-prepared salad every meal for a month.
I just concluded a one-month "nothing but apples" fast inspired entirely by revulsion prompted by Yanniv "eat-tweets."

Lost 32 pounds.

Just goes to show that trans-fats aren't ALWAYS bad!!