Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Why did Jon visit the gynecologist?

• Total voters

Atomic Age Animal

"We are ladies! We do lady things!"
kiwifarms.net
Who is “they”? You should explain.

The darned old cissexist tribunal-industrial complex. Always trying to keep the troon man down. :mad:

The tale of two trannies...
View attachment 2813750 result >>> View attachment 2813748
"Wakelin" received many tweets complimenting him on his new skills.

I'd say Hair Club for Men would be far more imperative than Sephora, but far be it from me to tell a troon how to prioritize his inexorably failed efforts to laydeefy himself.

kek.png
kek

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
lmao imagine seeing this on hours 6,7,9 and 12 of your shift as a first responder.
You'd be praying for fire at a chemical plant or severely burned infant just for an improvement to the smell.

The only way they should force EMT's and fire fighters to help his fat ass out of the tub again is if they're legally allowed to carry a plugged in toaster into the bathroom each visit.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
Out with the old...alas, no longer a make-up artist nor a model but a "Paralegal candidate"...
1641071519009.png1641071466349.png 1641073630902.png
archive

yaniv has been busy cleaning his timeline, due to job chasing perhaps?...
1641071797790.png archive

Covid questions? (even if you are using imaginary friends)...who better to ask than the legal bod you're stalking...
1641072143092.png archive

Hiding behind Covid to get folks banned from witnessing/reporting on his in and out courthouse shenanigans...
1641072492162.png archive

Mr Popular..."124.3K Followers" and 3 likes.
1641079073799.png
archive

Did he really expect everyone to stand up and applaud?
Yes.

Happy New Year KF. :feels:

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Hiding behind Covid to get folks banned from witnessing/reporting on his in and out courthouse shenanigans...
View attachment 2848700
archive

People who espouse a law, policy, regulation or general course of action that is undertaken on broad principle because it happens to align with their personal self-interest in the moment have always been faintly repelling to me. It speaks to an inability to see outside of themselves or to use anything but their own immediate self-interest as an index of the good.

People like Yaniv who do this to actively dodge getting the attention that he always loudly screeches for are a whole subspecies of stupid among those people. You wanted the whole damn world's attention, Jon. You got it. Now you want the opportunity for you to be observed circumscribed because, surprise! people don't like predatory pedo fetishists who jack it to the express idea of molesting twelve year olds trying to change their pads in women's bathrooms?

How did he ever think that was going to turn out? Did he really expect everyone to stand up and applaud?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
1641075231946.png archive

Then goes on to plagiarise (albeit changes a few words to make it look as though he authored it) from that very same hashtag. Changes the hashtag thinking no one will notice his ingenious plan and no credit given to the original tweeter.
1641074922599.png archive

1641074950741.png archive

jonny may have changed his Twitter page hoping for a new squeaky clean public image (dare I say virginal) but his personality is still the same.

Last edited:

Mattress

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2848791 archive

Then goes on to plagiarise (albeit changes a few words to make it look as though he authored it) from that very same hashtag. Changes the hashtag thinking no one will notice his ingenious plan and no credit given to the original tweeter.
View attachment 2848779 archive

View attachment 2848782 archive

jonny may have changed his Twitter page hoping for a new squeaky clean public image (dare I say virginal) but his personality is still the same.
That is hilarious - this would 100% be picked up by any university’s plagiarism software.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
That is hilarious - this would 100% be picked up by any university’s plagiarism software.
It took me less than 10 secs to find it so he's got no chance with Uni software. I was curious about his first post ("my Space") so brought up his hashtag and there was the original sitting there.

He's not very bright.

hangingchinaman

on the side of right decision
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if he for example removed his twitter, went quiet a bit and quit with the idiocy (sold the fucking dog, sorted out his finances, worked harder on transitioning etc etc) and focused on his studies instead of first becoming pretty much literal model, implemented important activist and now pretty much fucking law expert after freshly starting some studies.

HistrionicBitch

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if he for example removed his twitter, went quiet a bit and quit with the idiocy (sold the fucking dog, sorted out his finances, worked harder on transitioning etc etc) and focused on his studies instead of first becoming pretty much literal model, implemented important activist and now pretty much fucking law expert after freshly starting some studies.
Yeah I can imagine it.. nothing changes really except we lose milk.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net

I mean sure, but....

When Pigs Fly.png

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
1642242109852.png

Says the bloke who feels his own shadow is going to sexually assault him.

edited to add... "Jessica Yaniv Simpson Sues Best Buy for $91. Loses." archive
1642244609672.png1642244568276.png1642244529525.png1642244702459.png 1642244734793.png
Him losing (ie $91.18) is to be expected tbh. Offers up no proof whatsoever. Again.

Shortly before and after him splashing out $369.59 for this Go Pro plus $91.18 (extended warranty) he was crying poverty to the courts in order to get his court fees waived. Not forgetting he and his mother spent thousands travelling to Toronto to meet "Sara & Emily" (July 2020).

Pity he didn't have a functioning Go Pro to record the supposed "transphobia".

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
I
View attachment 2889198
Says the bloke who feels his own shadow is going to sexually assault him.

edited to add... "Jessica Yaniv Simpson Sues Best Buy for $91. Loses." archive
View attachment 2889223View attachment 2889222View attachment 2889221View attachment 2889224 View attachment 2889226
Him losing (ie $91.18) is to be expected tbh. Offers up no proof whatsoever. Again.

Shortly before and after him splashing out $369.59 for this Go Pro plus $91.18 (extended warranty) he was crying poverty to the courts in order to get his court fees waived. Not forgetting he and his mother spent thousands travelling to Toronto to meet "Sara & Emily" (July 2020).

Pity he didn't have a functioning Go Pro to record the supposed "transphobia".
Is anyone keeping a tally of all his frivolous suits?