Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't seen this posted yet. I found this on a random Instagram that tagged Jonathan. Is John supposed to have pepper spray with his upcoming weapons trial?
View attachment 964820
Nothing says 'I'm sane and reasonable' like rehearsing using illegal weapons on someone in a mirror on your own.

It's like a tranny version of this scene from Taxi Driver

You talkin' to me?

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Archive of Yaniv threatening Denton dick
View attachment 964970
For all Yaniv's exceptionality and chimp outs, it seems like he's not enraged enough to take the bait and make a death threat

1570639078247.png

Though it looks like "Gertie Craig, PhD" reported him, which of course I disavow. Still, it is between a TERF, her conscience and the necromancy goddess Hecate who she reports to the illegitimate patriarchal authorities at Twitter for punishment.

1570639428283.png

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
For all Yaniv's exceptionality and chimp outs, it seems like he's not enraged enough to take the bait and make a death threat

View attachment 964993

Though it looks like "Gertie Craig, PhD" reported him, which of course I disavow. Still, it is between a TERF, her conscience and the necromancy goddess Hecate who she reports to the illegitimate patriarchal authorities at Twitter for punishment.

View attachment 965003
Maybe there will be some new police activity today @WGkitty of course Donald Smith is sperging out and harassing the RCMP about this.

NewTroonGoofin

Defaming Vic and Jesus simultaneously since 1987
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't seen this posted yet. I found this on a random Instagram that tagged Jonathan. Is John supposed to have pepper spray with his upcoming weapons trial?
View attachment 964820
Do we know the original source of this? This seems like a pretty big deal. You can't just spray pepper spray around in various places, that's fucking dangerous.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino