Megathread JY's tweets and other social media - Updates that aren't related to another topic/thread go here

Zodiax

Not a government plant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't seen this posted yet. I found this on a random Instagram that tagged Jonathan. Is John supposed to have pepper spray with his upcoming weapons trial?
View attachment 964820
Well, the problem is that it's technically "dog spray" until it's used on a person. Pepper spray is in a weird place in Canadian law, where you can have it, but only if you have a reasonable purpose for it. You could legitimately take pepper spray camping, but taking it into a government building would be a no-no.

Still, something that's pretty unequivocal would be someone on a peace bond waiting for their trial for weapon posession filming themselves with a weapon...

If this vid is from after the arrest and the cops both found out and actually decided to do something about it, he'd be in deep shit. Potentially detained until trial kind of shit.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
That pic he posted is supposedly him getting a restraining order at the Justice of the Peace against Donald before Donald took his chicken scrawled documents in.

Found some screenshots of pervy period poetics this morning too... "periods are cute"

Attachments

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
That pic he posted is supposedly him getting a restraining order at the Justice of the Peace against Donald before Donald took his chicken scrawled documents in.

Found some screenshots of pervy period poetics this morning too... "periods are cute"

And I thought my handwriting was bad...

ETA: Cameras are brought up. Apparently, it doesn't matter if it points at other people's homes, as long as it's in his property.
Screenshot_20191010-103711_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191010-104242_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I have to believe he's on the authorities radar
At this point tho I don't think they'll act until jonny releases his "manifesto"

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
I have to believe he's on the authorities radar
At this point tho I don't think they'll act until jonny releases his "manifesto"
man I can't wait to read the nightmare fuel that would be in his manifesto! He's a true and honest [fe]male who has been literally murdered by the unreasonable masses of cuckada. I wanna know since he would have us believe he has both male and femle parts and is obviously in love with himself, why doesn't he just go fuck himself and not bother the rest of the world

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv still sucking up to glaad, who wisely ignored him.

View attachment 963607

Also, he promotes yet another youth event...
View attachment 963608
...and tries to prove he's not a paedo.
View attachment 963609

ETA:lol.
View attachment 963613
Jonathan claims this is the response he received about the injin 2 spirit event.
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 5.18.07 PM.png
EGjK9yqU0AAaPPG.jpeg

Basically thanks for share DON'T SHOW UP.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Moar twats, mainly stuff he does on a daily basis.
View attachment 965566

This is actually happening province wide right now and people are speculating it has to do with robo calls for the elections. I've heard from two different people this has happened to in passing, neither of which know anything about JY.

So, it's not about you fuck face, nice try.

[edit, messed up quote]

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
This is actually happening province wide right now and people are speculating it has to do with robo calls for the elections. I've heard from two different people this has happened to in passing, neither of which know anything about JY.

So, it's not about you fuck face, nice try.

[edit, messed up quote]
thats even better it means hell be constantly paranoid but no one is actually dumb enough to be trolling him irl

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net
Jonathan claims this is the response he received about the injin 2 spirit event.
View attachment 966742View attachment 966743
Basically thanks for share DON'T SHOW UP.
James made the right call. If I was responsible for an event, I couldn't think of many endorsements better than "Jessica Yaniv: Not In Attendance".

Vagivagal Syncope

kiwifarms.net
That's not actually how you get a restraining order, though...so um...yeah.

He was probably there to amend or update the contents of his peace bond for the whole taser fiasco.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Tonight on the Yaniv Twitter News Network:

Yaniv refuses to debate Jade Argiope (possibly because he learned his lesson from Blaire)
Screenshot_20191010-200249_Chrome.jpg

Later, he appoints himself as the pronoun police.
Screenshot_20191010-200356_Chrome.jpg

And now, all Kiwis are placing their bets on whether Yaniv will show up to an event for minors! Hurry because chances are, concerns over a big, hairy man will cause it to shut down (and no one wins)!
Screenshot_20191010-200409_Chrome.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino