Kaddish For My Father - Fuck all of you demented functionally illiterate gamer assholes for the shit you are saying about my relationship with my father

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That insane link just brings you here. Tommie's PC skills are terrible.

that's where it was supposed to go, dumb ass.
I'm getting a lot of self projection from op
View attachment 1524479
you mean you're projecting some asshole shit, right? i don't even own gear like that you fucking vidiot. If you think all i do is battle trolls online, you're a real special kind of stupid, you dumb fuck coon ass pickanninny ghetto monkey.
I don't know much about you, but why would anyone pay for you to crap on your father's memory and be a spectacle at his funeral? I would say may his memory be a blessing but you're too angry to allow gratitude and love into your life.

This is a time for you to reflect on your outlooks, your behavior and change for the better. And changing for the better means honoring your father and not spewing bitter lashon hara to get back at him for not being the father you wanted him to be. Take off your grave dancing shoes Tommie, this is your dad. And he's dead. Why are you ranting about him not voting? Why are you denying his humanity, saying he very rarely felt pain?

This is so dark, man.

Grief makes us do strange things, maybe this isn't as calculated as it appears to be. Please don't read this at your father's funeral, it would be cruel not only to him but to everyone else he left behind.
tl;dr fuck off with that stupid shit, you fucking moron. you know nothing about me beyond the total bullshit fan fiction written about me by a pack of retarded fetishists.

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net

you mean you're projecting some asshole shit, right? i don't even own gear like that you fucking vidiot. If you think all i do is battle trolls online, you're a real special kind of stupid, you dumb fuck coon ass pickanninny ghetto monkey.

tl;dr fuck off with that stupid shit, you fucking moron. you know nothing about me beyond the total bullshit fan fiction written about me by a pack of retarded fetishists.
It's funny watching you misappropriate chan speak like the boomer you are

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
oh blow me, you millenial mental midget. i'm a linguist, you insipid infantile imbecile. i use whatever the fuck words from whatever the fuck subculture i want to, talking turd . back to your video game, dolt.
A. I'm a zoomer
B. You're as much of a linguist as you are a woman
C. The obsession with alliteration does not make you look intelligent.

Niggaplease

are you dumb stupid or dumb?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh blow me, you millenial mental midget. i'm a linguist, you insipid infantile imbecile. i use whatever the fuck words from whatever the fuck subculture i want to, talking turd . back to your video game, dolt.
oof hoes mad that he didn't got laid by his Arab stud.
you want to know what's more masculine? getting mad about not getting laid. then you ain't a woman to begin with you sick hobbeknocker.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You would say that. The fact is not even your ex Arab friend wanted to blow you. Nor does any of the little girls you raped. No one wanted or wants to blow you.

Now roll up in a doughnut and blow yourself you spering lunatic.

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was going off your own words here, no one else's. If people on the internet quit paying attention to you you would wither and die like a gangrenous limb torn free from its host.

What an awful life you must have.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
You imbicile icicle idiots know nothing about Tom's relationship to his family!

Wrong. They all hate him and they pay him to stay away. We knew this already. He doesn't talk to his siblings, we knew this. They hate him. He's the black sheep of the family. He fucks dogs and children. He pretends to be a lady. He has no job and lives of welfare.

The one lesson Tom's dad taught him was to learn someone's name when they met. Wow. What brilliance. My father never taught me this important lesson. Probably because I'm not retarded. When I meet someone I learn their name. I don't make up weird fantasies about how they are my Kurdish prince and I am a beautiful princess with a dick.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The thing I'm most sad about today is that Gene didn't get to vote in what was the most important election of his news junkie marketing executive life.

Your dad dies and what you're most sad about is DRUUUUUUMPF. Fuck you, Tom.

All you were to your dad was his most regrettable load that should have died in a sock, and all you are to your mom is something horrific she shat out that still won't flush down the toilet.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Here we go again with the purple prose alliteration. If you were really a linguist, you'd know how to use words succinctly

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

Do you think it bothered you father that the last thing he heard was that you were in a homosexual relationship with a Kurd? I can only imagine that, at his age, hearing that his septuagenarian son is bisexual must have been pretty hard to take TBH

Hylics

May you find peace.
kiwifarms.net
If anybody is moved to get me there, I'll speak these words at my father's funeral wearing my rainbow dress and scarf. If not , I will not attend the Zoom meeting for out of town guests at all. I'm a stubborn Wasserberg and the most independent of all. My family needs to reach out to me the way my friends are.

So, if your family does not want to pay for your flight, you won't pay respects to your father? That's not being stubborn. That's being selfish. Also, I wouldn't consider you independent if you can't even pay for your own flight. Just saying.