Kaddish For My Father - Fuck all of you demented functionally illiterate gamer assholes for the shit you are saying about my relationship with my father

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Are you always this racist?
He's also incredibly trans and homophobic

Basically, Tom is is filled with self loathing yet is narcissistic. Instead of confronting his own bullshit he chimps out at anyone and everyone who disagrees with him; projecting his anger and hatred towards others. This has resulted in many hilarious contradictions, e,g Tom calls everyone a faggot or a trannie. He seems to refuse to believe real biological woman exist except for himself. He will also rage against women as women. In the brief Robert saga Tom was blaming Robert's insecurities on his ex wife and daughter.

This is Tom's milk.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
I know nothing of TT, but reading that eulogy raises a couple questions.

1. Why does a grown ass man need help to attend his father funeral?
2. Aren't eulogies meant to be about the dearly departed, and not how cool the writer is?
1. Because Tom hasn't had a job since sometime before the 80's.
2. No, everything has to be about Tom and how he is a beautiful woman.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
I know nothing of TT, but reading that eulogy raises a couple questions.

2. Aren't eulogies meant to be about the dearly departed, and not how cool the writer is?
1. Tom never became a grown-ass man. He's an emotionally stunted juvenile who never figured out adult stuff like gainful employment, hygiene, personal responsibility, ect. He expects everyone else to pay his way in all things.

2. Yes, they are. But with Tom it has to be all about him or he won't participate. He believes that he's a fascinating, artistic, intellectually gifted person & is doing a favor to anyone lucky enough to interact with him. When his family acts like they don't need his drama, histrionics or body odor he's genuinely offended at their impertinence. So this eulogy is his chance to redirect the focus to where he thinks it should be. His dad only mattered for his connection to Tom & is old news now.

Normally his narcissism would've made him stamp his little feet & fuck off after their cold shoulder but he still thinks he can get free shit from the situation so he's still gonna wheedle & kvetch a while longer.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Because, knowing his dad had gone into a coma and was about to die, instead of saving the money, he spent it driving around trolling for dick and harassing some senile old crazy guy. And how he's not only broke but in a loony bin probably for harassing the tard grandchild of the guy he tried to rape.

So basically because Tom is a complete piece of shit.