Kaddish For My Father - Fuck all of you demented functionally illiterate gamer assholes for the shit you are saying about my relationship with my father

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Are you always this racist?
Yes he is.
He's also incredibly trans and homophobic

Basically, Tom is is filled with self loathing yet is narcissistic. Instead of confronting his own bullshit he chimps out at anyone and everyone who disagrees with him; projecting his anger and hatred towards others. This has resulted in many hilarious contradictions, e,g Tom calls everyone a faggot or a trannie. He seems to refuse to believe real biological woman exist except for himself. He will also rage against women as women. In the brief Robert saga Tom was blaming Robert's insecurities on his ex wife and daughter.

This is Tom's milk.

No truer words were ever spoken.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost husb@ndos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's where it was supposed to go, dumb ass.

you mean you're projecting some asshole shit, right? i don't even own gear like that you fucking vidiot. If you think all i do is battle trolls online, you're a real special kind of stupid, you dumb fuck coon ass pickanninny ghetto monkey.

tl;dr fuck off with that stupid shit, you fucking moron. you know nothing about me beyond the total bullshit fan fiction written about me by a pack of retarded fetishists.
you dumb fuck coon ass pickanninny ghetto monkey.
woah woah. no true flower child would spout that racist bullshit. stop calling yourself a hippy artist. you're a hateful old man with daddy issues.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back when America was founded I didn't need a constitutional right to say nigger. Everyone just sort of knew africans were the worst race in existence. Not a constructive bone in their body.
Sounds like you got a bunch of opinions, moneygrip. Got any about possibly trooning out to have the ultimate edge over internet shitlords and trolls? Think, with one simple visit you can be on all kinds of hormones and be the edgiest anon on the net. Look at Tooter, he's totally milking us and I bet he's sittin back laughing his man tits off.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we go

You always try to paint yourself as the victim, give me a few minutes whilst I play the world's smallest violin for you.
Oh shit, wassup muh nigga, how's that lolcow hunting going?
You gotta be finding them lolcow feeding grounds to hunt daily if you got any mirrors in your house.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Back when America was founded I didn't need a constitutional right to say nigger. Everyone just sort of knew africans were the worst race in existence. Not a constructive bone in their body.
But what are your opinions about troons?
Here we go

You always try to paint yourself as the victim, give me a few minutes whilst I play the world's smallest violin for you.
Free my nigga Tommie! I miss listening to his smooth jazz sax playing. He's the Kenny G of troons.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
woah woah. no true flower child would spout that racist bullshit. stop calling yourself a hippy artist. you're a hateful old man with daddy issues.
i'm no "flower child" . i'm a crusty old rubber tramp who is happy to give stupid back in kind to a racist peckerwood. notice i didn't use the "N" word?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net