• "Frustration is blind"

Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Johnny 13 gun, Jun 28, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. I heard about Kadee an hero-ing a few days ago. What struck me as odd at the time was the bizarre lack of commentary from her friends and family about her sudden death. Her Facebook is public afaik and her thread was up on lolcow a few days ago, yet was eerily quiet. It's very rare that a cow actually follows through on killing themselves and usually extremely scandalous.

When a friend of mine passed away from cancer, roughly the same age as Kadee, people instantly started blowing up his page with comments, "sad" reacts on his pics (even normal ones), and just generally creating a presence. This dude had virtually no friends or life compared to Kadee, so it just seems strange that people are so low-key about her death.

I'm not trying to insinuate that she faked it or anything (although tbh, that would fit her MO...) but it's just fucking weird. Good job, Kadee. You probably wanted people to sob and lament your death and no one even blinked.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Well her mom was pulled into her /cow/ thread via texts. If that was legit she said she knew kadee was faking and was fed up with her shit. Maybe kaddee accidentally o.d'd to show her mom. The obit was listed in the local paper though and that's a fairly official notice. I think her Facebook is just too filled with her own socks and other desperate for attention friends for any actually meaningful posts. She literally attention whored herself into oblivion.
    generate.jpg
    I couldn't even be bothered to look up her birthyear, or spell her name right.

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #462 A Name But Backwards, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    A Name But Backwards

A Name But Backwards happy spook month
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. You cry wolf long enough people dont jump to the news as much anymore.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Soooo...
    Is she going to change her username now?

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    bacterium

bacterium Pronouns: She, him, Tom
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The zoo probably has a pretty big crematorium oven.

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well crap. Throw her in the ditch with Julie Terryberry, I guess. We sure do go through girlcows quickly here. :(

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I would think families frown on that sort of thing - and in terms of the grease fire situation, would that leave the fat slipping out and might make the grease fire worse / more dangerous? Questions that surely keep funeral directors up at night, especially with how many young fatties there are nowadays.

Here's a list of the things a funeral director needs to think about when picking up a Big Fatty. Note that bodies larger than 36" wide need a special cremation center (for reference, Tess Holliday has 52" hips. Kadee was in the same general weight range as Holliday.)

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sad end to a sad cow

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  9. Wow so how many dead cows does this make now? :/

• Like Like x 2
    aWermHasNoName

aWermHasNoName get your hard on out

kiwifarms.net
  10. Just Julie and Kaydee from what I can tell.
    I also don't think it's an an hero this time, like that /snow/ anon was claiming it was. The family doesn't seem to be trying to blame "cyberbullies" from what I can tell. It's likely just an accidental OD.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Kiwi's Lil Monster
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. How bad was her drug habit? Was she taking RX for conditions she didnt have or painkillers?

xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  12. She was less of a drug addict than an attention addict. She didn't have any medical conditions besides Borderline Personality Disorder and Binge Eating Disorder. She clearly had muchausens syndrome. But no cancer, anorexia, brain bleeds, tumors, broken bones, etc etc.

She took a huge list of meds, mostly gotten from ERs, meaning no one doctor knew all that she was taking. She did take painkillers, as well as different kinds of anti clotting meds and blood thinners (she claimed frequent, near fatal blood clots and demanded at home injectable anti clotting agents).

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. was she a cutter? might have been a bad combo

kiwifarms.net
  14. I forgot what site to use that isn't imgur; I took some screens including her internet boyfriend saying that he's gonna get a K tattooed on his back to honor her

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. She could have just been in a legitimate accident. Nothing to do with attention whoring, more to do with not looking both ways before you cross.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm late to Kadee 'fandom'

Is she legitimately dead or is it only online?

kiwifarms.net
  17. Someone should probably update the OP

• Agree Agree x 1
    aWermHasNoName

aWermHasNoName get your hard on out

kiwifarms.net
  18. http://patch.com/connecticut/weston-ct/obituary-kadeelyn-nicole-konstantino-22-easton

Edit to add that at the very bottom it says in lieu of flowers donations can be made to Cassie Konstantino Education Fund

Has anyone ever heard of this type of donation request before

Sorry for double post
    But when checking I see that her obit was uploaded to several sites
    Someone, maybe family, took the time to submit the obit to at least 6 diff sites

#478 Fancy Carstairs, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Damn I can't believe Ashley outlived her.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I've heard of people asking for donations to charity before (the last funeral I attended asked for donations to be made to a local charity), but never an "education fund". Is that like paying for her sisters college tuition?

I googled it to see if it had some kind of trail but all you get is more obits.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    moorhen

moorhen You're not perfect
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.