• "Sites like this are why I hate Humanity."

Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Johnny 13 gun, Jun 28, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. It's a very localized sort of charity, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  2. i guess we should be calling her Kadeeliveslifenomore from now on

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Lurker

Lurker i lurk therefore i am
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Her facebook having NO sympathy posts at all whatsoever is almost disturbing

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    aWermHasNoName

aWermHasNoName get your hard on out

kiwifarms.net
  4. Is there an actual legit papet obituary?
    Because all this asking for money and submitting the obit to multiple sites smells fishy to me.
    I ain't buying it until I get a toe in the mail.

• Agree Agree x 4
    bacterium

bacterium Pronouns: She, him, Tom
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm skeptical but if she had faked her death and submitted those obits herself they would have definitely mentioned her ailments in some form and definitely mention what a "survivor" she is and be generally more "woe was me." These obits just mention she liked to color her hair and do makeup.

These obits just aren't attention whorish enough for me to think she wrote them.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  6. Very true.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    bacterium

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Just add them here as attachments, it erases the metadata here.

multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I don't think I'd be very upset if one of my family members or friends pulled the kind of shit she did and then croaked.

I feel really bad for her mom and family, though. That must be really heartbreaking, especially when you know your kid was as awful as she was.

• Feels Feels x 2
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm really just waiting for one of her close friends or family members to come out and tell people how she actually died. You know there's gotta be someone who's sitting on their hands just itching to tell everyone about how Kadee REALLY was.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Is her death confirmed or is she faking?

Wouldn't be the first time

• Late Late x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Personally, I think she did die. It would be awful hard to deal with friends and family thinking you are dead and then seeing them.

I am still a bit suspicious. And maybe she just doesn't have the foresight for that.

bacterium

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yes...a while back, the grandfather of another lolcow who I've watched online for quite some time died, and in the newspaper obituary was a line towards the end that read "In lieu of flowers, financial donations can be made to the family". Some of my friends who also watch this person criticized this, knowing that the family normally lived from paycheck to paycheck, and the lolcow himself would frequently demand online that people give him money after he burned through his monthly tugboat, and it was considered a "cheap cash grab".

But families requesting financial donations after the death of a loved one is a little more common than you think.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson Blow Your Face Out

kiwifarms.net
  13. I guess on the one hand, financial donations towards the sisters education fund at least means something positive has come from all this. On the other, it's tacky. Really really tacky.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  14. lol owned

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    dannyfrickenp

dannyfrickenp Oh God what have I done?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I've been a lurker at these forums for a while, and love them...but..i had to register to say that the stuff about lack of commentary on her death just isnt true. I befriended her on FB when this thread first started, and i was alerted to her death by a post that tagged her on my feed, right before KF reopened. Going to her wall, its just constant remembrances, condolences, pictures of her with her friends in better times, etc.

• Informative Informative x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm inclined to disagree. The obit would definitely slobber all over her "strength" if it had been written by herself. But I'm wondering if there's another hand behind this. Kadee is a con artist, and a very poor one at that. But there's no reason why she wouldn't change her tactic from lone wolf to being someone's partner in crime. Her Facebook boyfriend is getting a tattoo in her honour? Why the fuck would he do that? He'd only known her for a few months, and chances are good that they never even met IRL. And he's even got a DV charge against his name. That's suspect. Very suspect. There are many abusers who stand in front of the bathroom mirror of a morning, loathing their reflection and cursing themselves for being just like their father. The vast majority of them, however, are stand over merchants, terrorising the people around them for fun and profit. Con artists, basically, who get their kicks by manipulating every one around them into either thinking the world of them or live in terror of the mere sound of their voice.

The family isn't saying anything, at least not in public, the obituaries are spammed across multiple shady news sites that will either give your computer a dreadful cold or else are the electronic equivalents of the inside of a public phone booth, with cheap prostitutes and Jehovah's Witnesses fighting for advertising space. And they're asking for money, not for the burial, but for a sibling. Did Kaydee love her sibling and wanted to make certain that she was provided for? I doubt it. I strongly doubt it. Kadee has left such a massive amount of evidence of her complete inability to care for anyone other than herself. She'd want nothing more less than a massive formal funeral, with a couple hundred mourners, a gold leaf, diamond encrusted casket and an international week of mourning.

The chances of anyone giving money to, or for, Kadee are incredibly low given her reputation as a con artist. But for kadee s sister? Someone who has suffered so terribly because their sister is a psychopath, that poor child, she really needs to make her own life away from her sister's raging NPD. Better throw a few dollars there!

I'm not completely ruling out that she really is dead, but without a doubt someone is making a hell of an effort to profit by the drama.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses It's a chimpanzee.

kiwifarms.net
  17. How many illnesses did she actually have?

bacterium

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I figured her FB was somewhat private and publicly i can't see the condolence posts

The internet bf lives in like Arizona so they had def never met. Also, he changed his profile pic to the K with a heart and that's the tattoo he says he will get

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Oh, none of them i'm sure. I wasn't an active follower but added her out of curiosity.

Attached Files:

• kd1.png
      kd1.png
      File size:
      287.5 KB
      Views:
    • katie.png
      katie.png
      File size:
      437.8 KB
      Views:
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Alright, just testing.

I'd say this thread should probably get locked unless something revealing comes up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    bacterium

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net