• "Dynastia has been organising the sending of penis photos to women for harassment purposes on a near industrial scale."

Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Johnny 13 gun, Jun 28, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Borderline personality disorder; binge eating disorder; munchausens syndrome.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. That's so sad. Every day he will wake up, look at his tattoo in the mirror and say to himself "I never even had a chance to beat her."

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Or, according to Kadee: Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, asthma, a seizure disorder, "Chrons" (Crohn's) disease, bulimia, anorexia, pulmonary embolisms, a collapsed lung, depression, anxiety, Bipolar disorder, alcoholism, issues with self harm, cervical cancer, blood clots in her brain, food allergies aaaand Non-Celiac wheat sensitivity.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Which is even more sad. RIP, Kadee. I'll be thinking of your family.

• Feels Feels x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I only realised that kadee was dead when I returned to the kiwi farms and it feels really strange to think she died before someone like Ashley isaacs or Amber Lynn.

I guess at least she isn't making herself an even stronger case study for people who want to argue why universal health care is bad for medical costings.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Geo

Geo Serious Rockmongler

kiwifarms.net
  6. The family being quiet doesn't seem suspicious. They're grieving.
    Or like Julie Terryberry's situation they're out living their lives and don't post much to social media and aren't commenting publicly about it. At least kadee's fam isn't posting bored airport selfies and have a 'my daughter fucked up again, and for the last time' look on their face like Julie's did.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    An Ghost

An Ghost Spectral needs poster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. This is just a shot in the dark, but does anyone know which city/state she lives in? If the city's official newspaper has an online obituary, that'd be some kind of confirmation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi I Ain't Yer Buddy, Go Away

kiwifarms.net
  8. Not sure if this counts?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/kadeelyn-konstantino-obituary?pid=100000018408058

It looks pretty official and has the funeral directors.

Edit: BINGO. Local newspaper. Looks like it's confirmed.

http://www.eastoncourier.com/51098/obituary-kadeelyn-nicole-konstantino-22-of-easton/

• Informative Informative x 14
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  9. Attentionwhoreitis

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, that's a wrap, I suppose. Here I was, halfway hoping she'd come here and have a spastic meltdown. At least :julay: granted us that much before she went and bit the figurative bullet.

Damn. Rest in piss, girlfriend.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I feel like one of my favorite TV shows just got cancelled.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  12. The hand wringing on /lolcow/ is hilarious to me. They told her to kill herself and constantly said how she was a waste of space. None of that change just because she is dead but now they are all "what a shame, r.i.p" and "I just wanted her to get help".

This chick was terrible. She had multiple kickstart-er like scams running to raise money for illnesses she didn't have. That is so fucking scumbaggy. She got her wish in the end, and got the exact outcome she publicly wanted. I have no sympathy.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Right? If you say anything like this though you get jumped on by a bunch of guilty women. If you're gonna be a bitch, stand by your bitchiness. Someone dying doesn't change anything or give you an excuse to be a hypocrite. The response is usually "People can feel more than one emotion" - yeah, it's clear you feel guilty as shit while also still disliking Kadee.

• Agree Agree x 11
    mdrop22

mdrop22 probably high right now

kiwifarms.net
  14. :heart-empty: :heart-empty: :heart-empty:
    frolicking.png
    :heart-empty: :heart-empty: :heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    John Webster

John Webster my existence is a peach of s h i t
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. lol @ people surprised this is the outcome for a morbidly obese histrionic drug addict.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. More surprised she wasn't faking it tbh. You know what they say about crying wolf.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I hope her family has a morbid sense of humor and attributes her death to anorexia.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm morbidly curious to know her cause of death. From the phrasing of her obit I can tell she probably didn't die of an illness or because of an accident. I can see accidental OD or intentional suicide.

It's almost always a shame when a person kills themselves, but we all knew she had problems beyond her imagined ones. I do feel for her family.

Those girls definitely feel guilty, Kadee talked to them directly and they responded by telling her to kill herself and then she (probably) did. It's not their fault she died but they didn't make her life any easier, I guess. I do hate the hypocrisy, though.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I could, too, and both would be something a family wouldn't want in an obituary.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, the obit was definitely quite telling. When a young person dies due to an accident or some kind of illness it's typical to get a line such as 'X passed away after a sudden/long struggle with illness' or 'X was taken from us suddenly in a car crash' or something like that. When more private reasons are involved very little is said.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.