• "Elliot Rodger was right about many of these things but unfortunately never managed to understand the problem the way I did – had he been given a chance to do so he might still be alive.

Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Johnny 13 gun, Jun 28, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Am I the only one thinking this is a halfhearted suicide attempt for sympathy gone wrong or...

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Nah I think it was too. I'm sure she had no intention of ever killing herself.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wouldn't be unfair, or out of character for her to assume it was a cry for attention gone wrong.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net
  4. Remember Julie T's obit? The one that waxed on and on about her parents fucked up relationships, none of whom were people who cared for her in the end, because they left her in adult foster care? And said nothing at all about Julie herself. Or that she died after repeated cries for help.

Kadie's is in the same vein, although way less fucked up and about her parents.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I've had a few friends die from drug OD and they almost always have the same wording in the obit - "passed suddenly", "tragically taken from us", etc. with no specifics. Families are generally very embarrassed by it regardless if it was an accident, intentional, or if their drug use was known. They just don't want to broadcast it everywhere because it's not a very "dignified" death.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    mdrop22

mdrop22 probably high right now

kiwifarms.net
  6. I agree with most of you here, I think she tried to OD to gain some sympathy from people and went too far. Also like I mentioned before we don't even know the meds she DOES take she even needed and could have taken a toll on her heart or something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I remember a while back in the thread she posted a picture injecting herself with Lovenox, which is a blood thinner.
    It can also lead to Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia over long-term use, which can cause thrombosis(which ironically, is what it's supposed to treat), strokes, pulmonary embolisms, yadda yadda.

It's entirely possible that if she was still injecting the drug that could've been what did her in.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    moorhen

moorhen You're not perfect
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That or she didn't realize how some prescriptions will interact with illegal drugs.
    I had a friend who was a total addict. When I was still trying to help her and be a friend, I remember having to go through a bag of loose pills and seperate them while writing down what they are. She was on so many pills and was also buying and abusing prescriptions that weren't hers. She was so close to taking pills that shouldn't be mixed and could seriously harm or kill her. Fuck, even grapefruit juice and blood thinners or opiates can be bad. About a year after I gave her the drugs or friend ultimatum (she chose drugs) she o.d'd on xanax, percocets, and cocaine. Unknown to her there was also fentanyl in the mix (it was low amounts, probably residue on the percs). It can be only a few grains of salt sized bits of fentanyl that can kill you.

I assume it was just a bad mix of pills.

• Feels Feels x 12
    a_name_but_backwards

a_name_but_backwards Whispering sweet nothings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. So she basically Placebo'd herself into an early grave.
    All jokes aside, the poor girl's dead without ever growing up and living life. Lolcow or not, it is a tragedy. R.I.P Kadee, at least your sympathy cries will always be heard here.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the second worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Fentanyl is bad shit. You can actually OD just from touching it or inhaling a small amount of loose powder. Cops have OD'd from it just from touching it, and it's especially deadly to K9 units.

Kadee was in pretty terrible health, though, on top of everything else. It could have even been prescription drugs.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I also thought that was particularly crappy of her parents to kind of gloss over Kadee's life entirely. She liked to dye her hair and read books? The fuck is she, 12? She was a grown adult and surely had to have done something in person worth throwing in there, like having worked at ___ for a living, was dating __, had hobbies outside of dying her hair (that's not even a real hobby...), etc. Instead it's mostly just a bunch of flowery language about the people who are still alive and asking people to give her sister money for college. I dunno, maybe I'm just a picky person but I feel as though Kiwis could have written a more unique and special obit for her, even if they had to exclude her cow behaviors. It's like her family didn't even know her, and that's sad.

I think her death must have been accidental, too. I don't remember her being much of a pain pill person but from what I gathered, she did like to drink a bunch. Alcohol, by itself, can be pretty poisonous to the human body in large enough amounts. If she had decided to have what she thought was going to be a casual night of getting wasted and doing fuck-all at the computer without realizing she'd taken a lethal cocktail of pharmaceuticals, that could have done her in. A LOT of regular old medications will fuck you up something fierce if you take them while drunk... especially benzos, and NSAIDs.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Entropy's bottom bunk bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I know what a shit obit. Her whole life summed up into hair dye and books. Jesus, why even bother at that point. Makes you wonder if they are in a way, relieved.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  13. Given her history, I think this might have been the nicest thing her family could muster to say and still be honest.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. But you're not supposed to be honest in an obituary. You're supposed to tell nice lies about the deceased even if they were a total asshole.

• Agree Agree x 14
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Thats something else I dont get. why the hell would you ask people to give money to the sister for schooling? She wasnt her Mother, if it was her Mother I could see that, but she was her sister, I dont get it. I guess we know who the favorite was.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  16. For the most part, yes...

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson One More Cup of Covfefe

kiwifarms.net
  17. Let's just say that sometimes an open coffin is appropriate so that people can see for themselves that the bastard's finally dead. That said, as thoroughly awful as Kadee was, she probably wasn't open coffin materiel.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I think the obit is potentially very revealing. Could be a narcissist mother with Golden Child/Scape Goat dynamics between the sisters. Kaydee was the Scape Goat, which could explain her attention seeking behaviour. Making the funeral about the sisters education fund seems very odd, and could suggest a favouritism there. Not even Kaydees own funeral is about her, it's about the Golden Child sister. It's very sad if that's the case, she was fighting a battle she could never win.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  19. My interpretation was that Kaydee's family are thoroughly aware of her hobbies, and that given that she had a reputation as a scammer, asking for money for the sister's education was a way of circumventing that. The alternative was that someone was running yet another scam completely without knowledge or permission from the family. But I have to say, your interpretation is very, very thought provoking.

• Feels Feels x 5
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  20. In such situations the scapegoat is rarely close to the golden child because the golden child is willing to engage in narc behaviors to curry favor with the mother, and the scapegoat learns not to trust the sibling. Kadee was extremely close to her sister and had a loving relationship with her. There's something somewhere that made Kadee behave so badly but I'm not sure it was a narc mother. It seems more likely that Kadee had some small but important health issues as a child and grew to love the special attention being sick gave her from her family and the medical community.

A week before Kadee died, someone sent her mother proof that Kadee had faked being in a coma. Her mother was unsurprised but exasperated to receive this news and confirmed that Kadee was a faker and that she was not sick or in the hospital. The less than adoring obituary may come from a history of Kadee embarrassing her family, upsetting them with lies, and a genuine lack of life achievements. She spent all of her time faking online and binge eating. While they loved Kadee, there simply may not have been much positive to say about a short life spent lying, especially with her death coming so close to yet another revelation from a stranger that Kadee was still lying outrageously about her health. These days people routinely ask for money for a survivor's education so that's not that shocking. Plus knowing that Kadee was using lies about ill health to fleece people out of money and sympathy, redirecting funds to the sister's education may have been an attempt to prevent Kadee's final memory be that of receiving adulation in the form of flowers and stuffed animals, items loved by the more effusive fakers.

That obituary was likely fueled more from shock at her death and sadness realizing that Kadee may have died because she was hell bent on wasting her time malingering. They loved her but that doesn't mean they weren't aware of who she was and what she did.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.