• "Where a post about Mighty Wings spawns an 11 page topic about fast food, what Mighty Wings taste like, and Chris' definition of spicy."

Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who has every severe illness known to man

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Johnny 13 gun, Jun 28, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. It could even be the exact opposite, though. Sometimes the parents will perversely favor the badly behaving child over the one who tries their best to be perfect. It's hard to tell from the outside, even if it's fairly obvious the family had to be dysfunctional to some extent.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Ugly memorial tattoo. I don't know who this chick is though
    1487272428763.png
    I love the posts in /snow/ about it

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I love the hand-wringing and demands to close the thread. Holy shit.

What is going to happen when Ashley Isaacs finally croaks?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία

kiwifarms.net
  4. Everyone is going to demand a picture of the body. Ashley has survived on bitterness and the limited amount of food she can't completely bring up for so long, it may take pics of the body to convince people she IS dead. Especially since during life she looked dead anyways.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan I am are is one.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. That's Kadee's younger sister, Cassie. A basic bitch tattoo to commemorate a fellow fallen basic bitch. I salute you.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I wonder if she dipped into the "education fund" for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    moorhen

moorhen Have sex with a syringe of AIDS
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's a cheap, shitty tattoo and the ink will start smearing fading before the end of the fortnight. I'm presuming genuine sentiment until proven otherwise. It can take years before someone gets completely jack of a relative like Kadee and disownes them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses I'm feeling a bit horse right now.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah, she definitely wanted attention and accidentally OD'd. Her family clearly cared more about her sister than her.

And the comparisons to Terryberry.. I dunno. She was screaming for help, and we were the ones who cared the most about her. She killed herself intentionally. Her cries for help went without notice by her own family.

• Agree Agree x 3
    bacterium

bacterium Pronouns: She, him, Tom
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm guessing it would be near impossible to walk away from a malingerer. You'd always be frightened that this time something actually was wrong with them; even a stopped clock is right twice a day, after all, especially if one of the illnesses at the beginning was true. Kadee was still a sister, a daughter, and it's hard to just stop familial love. I think the sister is the one I really feel sorry for in all of this- she'd have been a lot more aware of what Kadee was up to, the medical drama etc, and I can't imagine it was easy for her being related to that noise.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't really think it's fair to shit on her family. They obviously tried to help her but got fed up with her manipulative bullshit. There are some people you just can't help anymore. They choose to keep living like that.

• Agree Agree x 7
    meatslab

meatslab Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Am I a bad person for not giving a fuck about Kadee while pretty hyped from finding out recently that KF has raised from the dead? I guess if there is a lesson to be learned here it's that going to the doctor every other day isn't going to save you from an early death, while, on the other hand, being a neurotic, lying, fat sack of shit who cannot be bothered to take care of herself despite claiming to have all diseases known to man, will indeed raise your chances of going to hell early and living a worthless and miserable existence before you do.

Fuck off Kadee, you won't be missed. I'm only happy that she lived long enough to be identified for what she really was, even in her sick-people support groups: someone who wouldn't let any shred of decency come between her and her attention supply. The fact the last comments about her on social media were about how much of a liar she was (and even the fact some people here are still incredulous if this is or isn't another sham for attention) is the ending she deserves. Sad, but true. Goodbye Kadee, you big waste of life.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  12. No. We didn't even give a shit enough to torture her while she was alive.

Now something funny is the people on the lolcow.farm thread pearl-clutching and trying to get the thread deleted. Anyone who could plant a news story blaming them for her death would be hilarious.

(This is a joke and anyone actually doing it is a douchebag.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία

kiwifarms.net
  13. :powerlevel:Coming to grips with a manipulative, game playing close relative can take decades. :powerlevel: They know what your buttons are and the right way to push them, and then they do a U-turn just as you're about to cut them off and manipulate you into thinking that they're only troubled, and that they really do love you and need you, and then the guilt over wanting to write them off kicks in because they're your sibling, and that's what siblings do right? Forgive and care for each other? And twenty years later you wake up and realise that they've stolen tens of thousands of dollars from you, sometimes hundreds of thousands, fucked up your relationships, destroyed your reputation, and deliberately cranked on the stress at vital and precarious points of your life so that you couldn't think clearly and and ended up fucking it up so badly that your entire life fell to pieces.

I wouldn't doubt it if Kaydee's sister actually loved her, but I guarantee that'll be love that's both hopeless and mandatory. It's difficult enough for an adult to realise they've been had, but it's bloody near impossible for a teenager who's right in the thick of it.

YES. And on very rare occasions a Kaydee will realise that they've no one and they're going to have to get their shit together if they want to eat and have a house over their head. But the kicker is that they'll always blame their family for abandoning them, and will for the rest of their life completely and utterly refuse to acknowledge that they flat out destroyed the lives of the people who loved them and tried to help them.

I can see why the pearls are being clutched and they do in fact have a point. However, Kaydee had such a massive presence in the chronic illness communities that it's 1: impossible to pretend that she didn't exist and wasn't being called out all the time on her bullshit and 2: was a shit awful parasite who had absolutely no integrity and compassion and 3: was a fraud and a scammer.

That shit doesn't go away, and if Kaydee's example stops even a scant handful of people heading down her path, then there is at least something good she left behind, no matter how small.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  14. Real talk.

How the fuck are the Slanton sisters still alive and this one bit the dust?

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Ol'_Slag

Ol'_Slag Cocaine and Thai hookers!

kiwifarms.net
  15. The Slatons merely consume, waiting for Death to come to them. Kadee decided to actively hunt him down until he caught her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  16. In all fairness, the Slanton sisters can barely move, much less hunt down the death their arteries so desperately crave.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ol'_Slag

Ol'_Slag Cocaine and Thai hookers!

kiwifarms.net
  17. As someone watching on from far away, I find this all pretty hilarious. I'm not sure whether the joke's on her (perhaps she'd have liked to live a long life being a heroine of many battles with many imaginary illnesses), or whether the joke's on us for doubting her. But what an interesting development this is.

(Kind of off topic, but this reminds me of a production of Molière's play, The Hypochondriac, that I went to see once. The actor playing the hypochondriac, a batty old man who was perfectly healthy but was always complaining of imaginary aches and ailments, actually became sick partway through the play from inhaling the glue that was holding his fake beard to his face. In fact, I believe Molière himself actually died on stage while playing this role. When he fell over coughing and retching, everyone just thought it was just part of the script.)

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Another one bites the dust.

• Like Like x 1
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Has that NewNewbee smell.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Not everyone is like terryberry's family. For all we know her family did all they could.

Dramatic irony.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Sadcake

Sadcake Squeek squeek

kiwifarms.net
  20. Everything points out that they did: her mother was always going to the hospital with her and she seemed pretty present in Kadee's train-wreck of a life. You just know that her hourly drug cocktails weren't cheap either and besides that she never struck me as poor so I'm guessing Kadee was as big a check in the end of the month for her parents to handle as her figure was big and flappy. As far as I remember, she never complained much about her family - or if so, more in passing than systemically.

Now with that being said, when a young woman dies early, you just know the fault lies largely with the family. I'm guessing she was spoiled beyond reason as a child and that her parents weren't very smart or really caring if they ended up with this piece of shit on their hands. I'm not saying that they are bad people - God knows there are too many well-meaning parents who put a child in the world and then leave it up for the school to raise them. Well, in some cases the child ends up dead like this. They may be "good" people but they don't have the emotional maturity to actually raise a child and then they end up big fat dysfunctional babies like Kadee was. I wouldn't be surprised if her mom was like that too and Kadee was just imitating her patterns.

So no, I don't think that Kadee's parents were awful people like Julay's, not at all - they certainly did spend a (maybe unreasonable) amount of time and money on their daughter. In the end thought, they were probably well-meaning but very dysfunctional. The final outcome, with a young person killing herself (which is my best bet on what has happened), shows there was something very wrong over there and even if Kadee was batshit insane (or just really vain and dumb), I think a large portion of that goes to the family for enabling her all along.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    keksz

keksz Verified nobody

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.