Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino - 200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Real talk.

How the fuck are the Slanton sisters still alive and this one bit the dust?
The Slatons are killing themselves slowly with poor lifestyle choices. It takes years to eat yourself to death.

It doesn't take very long to doctorshop for a bottle of something lethal so you can attentionwhore yourself to death, which is exactly what kadee did.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck are they on in the clip after the birthday "cake" section (2:44)? They seem like they are drunk or on something there.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Potions Master

Outstanding in Herbology
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I am placing all my money on accidental overdose.
I was a volunteer counselor at a rehab facility for a while. People come in for 21 to 30 days, they get clean, their tolerance goes to absolutely nothing. Then they go out and try to do the same amount of heroin or pills or whatever they did after months or even years of building up tolerance. She wasn't very smart so I doubt she thought much about it. Unless she was faking the drug addiction, too?

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
I was a volunteer counselor at a rehab facility for a while. People come in for 21 to 30 days, they get clean, their tolerance goes to absolutely nothing. Then they go out and try to do the same amount of heroin or pills or whatever they did after months or even years of building up tolerance. She wasn't very smart so I doubt she thought much about it. Unless she was faking the drug addiction, too?
Happens a lot. Paula Yates died from heroin after being clean for years. They either overestimate their tolerance, or their body freaks out and rejects it.

I don't think there's any doubt it was accidental, even if it was suicide. Like everything in Kaydee's life, a deliberate overdose would've been a scream for attention...one that ultimately backfired. I'm not sure of the likelihood of her messing up doses accidentally, she'd been abusing pain medication for years but like you said....she was none too bright.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless she was faking the drug addiction, too?
She was faking; she was not a drug addict. She was an attention addict. She came up with a drug addiction as a new avenue to asspats, showed up at every meeting in town for a few days running before she scrapped the whole thing (probably because the people she saw at meetings were starting to wonder what the fuck was actually wrong with her, because it clearly wasn't drugs and alcohol.)

The overdose, if that's what it was, was probably more nontraditional than what you're thinking. She was always going from ER to ER every week, seeking attention and medication - but not always painkillers, like you'd think. She was on injectable anti clotting medication for one - something she INSISTED on. With all the wack, weird meds she was taking, with no one doctor having her full med list, she likely had meds that had a very bad interaction that caused a heart attack due to her morbid obesity, rather than something like an opiate overdose.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was faking; she was not a drug addict.
I agree with you to a point. I think she was addicted to pain killers (2nd to attention though). She went to hospitals constantly, to the point were they didn't take her seriously at all, classic addict behavior. I think she had something wrong at one point that got her opiates and she road that train for all she could. Her pupils in some vids and her actions point to some type of opiate or opiod issues.

Sports Casual

kiwifarms.net
It's so easy to do yourself serious damage by mixing certain drugs, and it sounds like Kadee was taking a hell of a lot of pretty hardcore meds. Even drinking grapefruit juice can fuck you up if you're on certain drugs. It probably won't kill you, but it shows that the human body really does not like it if you mess with its chemistry too much. And Kadee was really messing with her body's chemistry, with no knowledge of what she was doing, and probably keeping her various doctors in the dark as to what she was taking so they couldn't warn her.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
It's so easy to do yourself serious damage by mixing certain drugs, and it sounds like Kadee was taking a hell of a lot of pretty hardcore meds. Even drinking grapefruit juice can fuck you up if you're on certain drugs. It probably won't kill you, but it shows that the human body really does not like it if you mess with its chemistry too much. And Kadee was really messing with her body's chemistry, with no knowledge of what she was doing, and probably keeping her various doctors in the dark as to what she was taking so they couldn't warn her.
If she was actually on Latuda and drank grapefruit juice, it's possible that could have seriously fucked her up.

I think she was trying to get another hospital visit for more instagram photos

Potions Master

Outstanding in Herbology
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I think it's a good thing that she's dead. I could only imagine her doing this stuff to her children if she ever managed to contain her crazy long enough to reproduce. I recently read this story about a woman injecting fecal matter into her son's chemotherapy bag at a hospital and all I could think was that it sounded like something Kadee would do. It was probably her next step in crazy after all of her friends started ignoring her obviously fabricated illnesses. "Look at me! My kid is sick! I'm such a powerful warrior!" Etc. Followed by a million stupid hashtags.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little out of the loop, is the only reason this thread is still open because we're debating whether or not she's actually dead?
There are published obits so she's definitely dead. No debate about that.

I find it funny that her thread has been far more active since her death than it was in life. The comments are mostly speculation on how she died (suicide, OD or an actual medical issue), and the irony of a "warrior" who's "living life" being dead at age 22 from muchausens and morbid obesity.

Gator Young Henning

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What people have been commenting about is speculations on how she died (suicide, OD or an actual medical issue), and the irony of a "warrior" who's "living life" being dead at age 22 from muchausens and morbid obesity.
Thanks for the update. As for how she died, I think she probably cut herself, but that's just my guess.

Last edited:

Flareon

Dank Dark Magician
kiwifarms.net
The comments are mostly speculation on how she died (suicide, OD or an actual medical issue), and the irony of a "warrior" who's "living life" being dead at age 22 from muchausens and morbid obesity.
I really doubt her obesity had anything to do with her death. Fat people generally don't have medical issues because of their weight until they're older

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
I was a volunteer counselor at a rehab facility for a while. People come in for 21 to 30 days, they get clean, their tolerance goes to absolutely nothing. Then they go out and try to do the same amount of heroin or pills or whatever they did after months or even years of building up tolerance...
Can confirm, lost a lot of people I know to ODs after they got clean for a few months. Also a few suicides by OD