Inactive Kadeeliveslife / Kadee Konstantino - 200+ lb 'anorexic' malingering instagrammer who had every severe illness known to man; Heroin Addict

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
she was not a drug addic
She wasn't a drug addict but she was addicted to drugs. Let me explain: she wasn't a real junkie (maybe a bit of a junkie as others suggested) but she was massively addicted to attention (severe narcissistic personality disorder). The way she found and settled for narcissistic supply (attention) was to fake illnesses, go to hospitals and then post stories, tall tales and pictures on social media - without any regard for any semblance of logic, credibility, self-awareness, shame or respect for the people who were really suffering from real illnesses in her support groups.

This is nothing new, this is what has been documented from day 1 and why this thread was opened to begin with. Her need for attention evolved into an indirect need for drugs (medical, not recreational), which she must've been taken a dozen types of at any given point as she convinced each doctor to give her something, at least. She created an entire personality and persona out of that, it became entirely who she was.

At some point, though, the castle started crumbling. People started catching up to her lies, exposing her on social media. It must have been a real shock for her ego because her thirst for attention was as big as her hunger for fatty cakes IRL. Even her thread here care to a halt as she withdrew into oblivion. My guess is that her mental health (already not stable at all) started declining and at some point some mild thing caused her to suicide - you just know she had enough drugs to do it if she wanted to, even if they're not "normal OD" drugs like cocaine or heroin. Taking a whole bottle of pills at once (even aspirin!) can be fatal - imagine this whale takes ALL THE BOTTLES she has! So that's my guess: both OD and suicide, no need to fight over one or the other.

As other pointed out here, her obituary is very telling. If this was an accidental OD on medical drugs, we'd have read all about it in the news: family fights for justice after chronically ill landwhale is killed by big pharma. There was nothing of the sort, she suicided and everyone just wanted it to be over as soon as possible, as quiet as possible.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to say Kaydee got what she wanted, but I think she wanted attention, not death. Somewhere, there was a big miscalculation. Hopefully, others like her will learn a lesson-but I know they won't.

#chronicillnessfaker #fakingcausesdeath #PEmeds4evr #oopsIdidit4real #deathwarrior #will(not)overcome #outofthehospitalintothegrave

V

VJ 343

kiwifarms.net
It's strange seeing a professionally written article that illustrates Kadee as an addict, without all the "warrior" stuff she harped on about.

This is what Kadeelyn boiled down to. An addict discussed in sobering articles, not a warrior or a survivor.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Potions Master

Outstanding in Herbology
kiwifarms.net
Props for finding this. Were you just googling her name?
With all this debunked "addiction is a disease" that is still so pervasive in popular culture, I wonder if she decided to do this shit on purpose just for the ass pats? They met at Narcotics Anonymous, where you can go and talk about your drug problems and get hugs, keytags, applause and attention. I can just imagine her hijacking a meeting and blubbering about "poor me" for an entire hour.
Serious question: how did they manage to get a forklift into the bathroom to remove her corpse?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Props for finding this. Were you just googling her name?
With all this debunked "addiction is a disease" that is still so pervasive in popular culture, I wonder if she decided to do this shit on purpose just for the ass pats? They met at Narcotics Anonymous, where you can go and talk about your drug problems and get hugs, keytags, applause and attention. I can just imagine her hijacking a meeting and blubbering about "poor me" for an entire hour.
Serious question: how did they manage to get a forklift into the bathroom to remove her corpse?
It's been posted on /snow/ and /snow/ is being really weird about it - completely overlooking the fact that they met at NA (which is a good place to find new connects, among other things) and hadn't known each other long .

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope the people blaming cyberbowling feel bad, because they deserve to feel bad.
People still blame Julie Terryberry, and Elisabeth Waite's death on (our) cyberbowling despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. At this point any one of the three could rise from the dead screaming at the top of their lungs that cyber bullying had nothing to do with their deaths, and people would ignore it because it doesn't fit their narrative.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The schadenfreude that Kadee's best act is the one she's not around the get asspats from...
She lived to be the victim of a legit crime and here we are... Well, we are, but Kadee isn't. I can't help but think of the facebook posts this would have generated.... Her one chance to shine.

Potions Master

Outstanding in Herbology
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to know which ones. Police said she was abusing prescription *pills*, so it's not the fentanyl.
It was probably benzodiazepines like Xanax, easy to get if you complain about anxiety. The older woman was texting Kadee about them. The fentanyl was almost certainly not prescribed, but is a common cut in heroin: it's very easy to synthesize and much cheaper than heroin. It's also hundreds of times more powerful than heroin, so you have Niggos and other exceptional individuals like Kadee and her "friend" eyeballing something that needs to be measured in hundredths of milligrams and fucking up and killing themselves and others. There's also a good chance she was taking benzos when she ODed, as the two combined are incredibly easy to induce respiratory failure.