Snowflake Kaleb Justin Alexander / Kayleb Alexander - youtuber who flaunts his sugar daddy

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yaks

Beware of young girls...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Daddy is an engineer. What self respecting person would willingly upload these videos knowing someone he knows can see them
Someone with a fetish. Also gay rich men are kind of in a different world than everyone else. There's a long history of sexuality between older gay men and young effeminate men, for better or worse, and this is sort of the most extreme end of it. It's kind of like being rich and showing off a new car. He doesn't care about the kid, not really. He's a sex object and his "daddy" is happy to show ownership over him. The kid is just being a stupid young gay guy and trying to flaunt all the money he gets because he doesn't have much about him other than superficial.

It's odd from a normal outside perspective.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
The kid is just being a stupid young gay guy and trying to flaunt all the money he gets because he doesn't have much about him other than superficial.

It's odd from a normal outside perspective.
So... I'm guessing one or both of them has some kind of humilation fetish, then?
I'm reminded of that shitty Pearl Jam song. "Mommy never paid attention, and daddy didnt care".

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
I always love those "I READ MEAN COMMENTS?!‽‽" videos because it's so clear they're bothered by them and they're trying so hard to appear nonchalant about it

Honestly even people I really like doing them pretty much always comes across as trying a bit too hard. Never really seen an instance of it working for the person

I guess when you're audience is filled with fag-hags and other bitchy gay men you tend to lose perspective of things

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always love those "I READ MEAN COMMENTS?!‽‽" videos because it's so clear they're bothered by them and they're trying so hard to appear nonchalant about it

Honestly even people I really like doing them pretty much always comes across as trying a bit too hard. Never really seen an instance of it working for the person

I guess when you're audience is filled with fag-hags and other bitchy gay men you tend to lose perspective of things

• Winner
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
"60% of people watching my content are women"

Fag-hags confirmed. They're also the ones watching Tyler Oakley and shit.

How can people listen to this for a prolonged period of time? Even by the end of 4 minutes I was glad it was over. He sounds fucked out of his mind, really shouldn't be toking up before the video (kinda surprising he did it right on camera tho)

Speaking of Tyler Oakley, dude acts like a discount version. I don't watch Tyler's vids, but that dude's made a decent living out of talking about being gay in every single video of his, which has pulled fags out of every corner to do the same. Which attracts straight women because "OMG HE'S LIKE MY GAY BFF LOL"

Though he is slightly more interesting than the average youtube fag in that he has a sugar daddy and sex tape, which are both hilarious. Dude doesn't even try to pretend otherwise lmao

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino