Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

Dysnomia

Ain't got no internet right now
kiwifarms.net
nohijab.png

But Mira, that's not what a true wahhabist woman would say about hijab.

As for being gay, Middle Eastern countries have a habit of pushing gays off of roofs. Muslim majority countries don't like gays. Anal sex is haram and since gay men often have anal sex well... Look at what punishment awaits them for daring to express themselves intimately with their partner. Maybe you should spend some time with gay Muslims before you spout off nonsense about how they don't get persecuted for it.

And my God, Mira. Your English is getting worse by the minute.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve read many accounts by women who have escaped Saudi Arabia. They are willing to leave very rich homes and allowances with nothing but basically the shirt on their backs to be free. Sadly if you read these accounts they always mention how many other Saudi women they knew who were also desperate to leave, but trapped. Once the women have children their fate is sealed, so it’s usually women under 25 escaping. An upcoming arranged marriage to an older man is many times the final straw that gives them the courage to run.

In this era they mention you must get a hold of your passport (which dad or husbands usually keep) and then also manage to steal you father or husband’s phone, log in to his absher account (run by the KSA interior ministry) and give yourself permission to travel. Then you have 24 to 36 hours to gtfo.

On the positive side merely being a woman from Saudi Arabia grants you instant asylum status in any western country so if they can make it to the USA, Europe, Australia or Canada they have immediate recourse to remain and become a PR or citizen.

They do have reason to fear their families tracking them down and killing them or forcing them to return to KSA and killing them there. They usually keep a very low profile as a result. The bodies found in the Hudson River in NYC in Oct of two Saudi sisters, who had recently claimed asylum, were almost undoubtedly killed by their own father.

This is the country and people Miranda has chosen to fetishize and admire. She’s one sick puppy.

Dysnomia

Ain't got no internet right now
kiwifarms.net
If you haven't yet go to lolclow, so much m.ilk including her ex paypig KM providing most of the mi.lk https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/606843.html#611627 (might wanna go to the start of the thread, as there's a link to the previous)
Oh man this is great!

Look how lazy Mira is. KM gives her all that money and she can't even be bothered to send a few Kit Kats and birthday cards.

lazybitch.png

Someone also said they thought maybe the Nagoya trip wasn't for divorce papers but a con for plane tickets for a fun trip. I wouldn't put it past Mira. When you are sending tens of thousands and the bitch can't even be bothered to send a birthday card and some candy as thanks you know you are being used. For all the money KM spent he should have just taken a luxury vacation to Japan. Here he just wasted his money.

A good Muslim woman would never use a man for money like this. Mira, that's what a whore does.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A good Muslim woman would never use a man for money like this. Mira, that's what a whore does.
"It's all in the past!! Only what we do in the future matters in Islam!!! ONLY ALLAH CAN JUDGE ME!!!"
--Miranda, probably. (Except she has said exactly this, almost word for word.)

Reactions: Dysnomia

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a heads up: Mira claims husband #3 is younger than her, which is why they had to backdoor their "marriage" in Canada, the only place that would count an islamic ceremony only as a legal marriage. Being younger than 40, he cannot officially marry her, and Mira is desperate to find a way for force SA to accept their marriage anyway.

Mira is still married to visa-kun #2, because that's the only way she has a visa to live in Japan right now. She's trying to force the Japanese government to accept the weird, Islam only marriage she got in Canada, so SA accepts it... but her dude has no PR or citizenship in Japan, so the second she divorces visa-kun #2, she's on her way back to Canada.

The best part of this is, Mira seems to have no idea that shes not an official wife according to the laws of her beloved SA. This dude appears to be on a short work visa to Japan, and needed a Muslim side piece to fuck. It's totally okay for him to do this weird temporary ceremony with Mira, fuck her, and leave. She does not have any rights as his wife, in Japan or SA (if that's even where he's from, ehich is doubtful).

So Best Muslim Mira is currently a bigamist living in sin, while breaking the law by marrying for visas to stay in Japan. She doesnt have KM's money to fall vack on now, so when Islam-kun's temp job is over, shes going to be left homeless and SOL.

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
Going to add another thought to the previous post, couldn't islam kun just say talaq and drop her? Evem if he is serious about her. It does seem a bit odd to go through so much just for some fugly used up poon.

Reactions: Dysnomia

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
couldn't islam kun just say talaq and drop her?
Calling it now: That is exactly what he will do once he decides to move on. They apparently have some form of Muslim marriage that was used to get around prostitution prohibitions, so no reason why he wouldn't do that if he's actually Saudi Arabian. If he is, she seems to think that can be parlayed into her becoming a proper Wahabbi Saudi wife, regardless of many people, including other Muslims, having tried to explain to her that 1) it is illegal for a Saudi man under 40 to marry a non-Saudi woman, and 2) that even if that part was OK, there's no guarantee that the marriage would be legitimized by the govt, and 3) no Saudi family is going to let their sons marry a twice (?) divorced (?) Canadian woman (and especially not an obviously sketchy and demonstrably crazy recent convert). But she knows everything, so party on, Miranda.

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
KM did an info dump on PULL. I hope he and Rodi called immigration on her. It makes sense with her internet disappearance. Minus the sockpuppeting, because bat shit crazy Miranda. It's a good composition of proof and pics, but he fails to post her saying she will be his girlfriend.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give her phony marriage 18 months tops before it implodes. A polite, normal white girl would seem argumentative by Saudi standards, and she's quarrelsome and socially exceptional even by American standards. As soon as the honeymoon phase hormones wear off, it will be nonstop disagreements and resentment.
She’s not married to a Saudi. Bets are on maybe some Pakistani or Indonesian, probably on a work visa doing elder care or washing dishes in Japan. But even that might be giving her lies too much credit

She hilariously keeps posting photos of just the hands or shoes of her “husband.” In desperation she used yet another obvious sock on lolcow to post a really weird photo of herself and “husband” that used an animal face filter on her and completely obscured the face of some dude standing next to her who had vaguely Arab head wrap on. It was totally bizarre. She hasn’t managed to post any evidence magical Saudi husband exists, because he doesn’t. She’s really fucking nuts.

Last edited:

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am on the fence whether or not she is married to a Saudi man, as I suspect that she is not in any sort of a binding marriage with whoever she is with, and that therefore he would dump her non-Saudi, non-Arab, twice-divorced (?-- I wonder if she is actually legally divorced from visa-kun) convert ass if he ever had to move back to KSA. I think whatever marriage they have, if they actually have one, is this: Misyar Marriage.

But in my opinion, if anyone deserves to be treated in a manner that they thoroughly deserve, it is Miranda.

Reactions: Fresh Grown Breasts

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am on the fence whether or not she is married to a Saudi man, as I suspect that she is not in any sort of a binding marriage with whoever she is with, and that therefore he would dump her non-Saudi, non-Arab, twice-divorced (?-- I wonder if she is actually legally divorced from visa-kun) convert ass if he ever had to move back to KSA. I think whatever marriage they have, if they actually have one, is this: Misyar Marriage.

But in my opinion, if anyone deserves to be treated in a manner that they thoroughly deserve, it is Miranda.
She cant have. A Saudi man isn't permitted to marry a non-Saudi if he's under the age of 45, and Mira gladly shared that he's younger than her. They got a religious-only, temporary Muslim marriage in Canada to try and backdoor their way into validating the marriage legally, but neither Japan nor KSA will accept it as real. And it certainly won't give her legal immigration status is Japan.

She married a Muslim dude who wants a religion approved way to fuck a side piece while abroad.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She cant have. A Saudi man isn't permitted to marry a non-Saudi if he's under the age of 45, and Mira gladly shared that he's younger than her. They got a religious-only, temporary Muslim marriage in Canada to try and backdoor their way into validating the marriage legally, but neither Japan nor KSA will accept it as real. And it certainly won't give her legal immigration status is Japan.
I agree that if she has indeed managed to snag her Saudi prince, they are married illegally. I am just saying he may not care because he has no plans whatsoever to introduce her to mom.

Edit: I think this in part because they didn't get married anywhere with any relevance to Maybe-Saudi Prince. They got married in Canada, because apparently Canada will grant a marriage to anyone who wants one. (E.g. The Prince's home country wouldn't approve it, and nor would Japan. I have to think Mira, with her OTT weebish tendencies, would have gotten married in either place rather than Canada, if she could have.)

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino