Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From her Instagram (the image was originally posted on PULL)View attachment 627787
I honestly think she’s making random men take photos in her bizarre quest to prove to the Internet she has a true and honest Saudi husband.

We’ve gotten several photos showing various, small, possibly male hands and shoes. It’s fucking hilarious.

• Agree
Reactions: A Sign

A Sign

"YOU WANT A SEX-OOOOO?"
kiwifarms.net
Who put "Id do her tbh" in the tags? you fam have poor taste.

I could see her looking for darker skinned Japanese guys or scoping for lone young male tourists that go to blow job bars. It's a wonder she has not worked in one of those (that allows non Japanese) to try and get more dick in her mouth.

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net
It is permitted (I believe) for the hands to be covered by the clothing, as in sleeves hanging over the hand, however in this photo the hands are clearly visible. Now the showing of hands, face and feet is permitted (depending on your interpretation) but Mira is so blooming inconsistent it's ridiculous.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Nice job, Mira: you were so desperate to be something else than a white Canadian chic that you joined a religion where whether your hands should be seen or not is matter of debate.

"yeah, at least I'm not some ordinary white chic, I'm special and different and deep and all that!", she said moments before her husband slapped her into silence.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those who haven't kept up with the lolcow threads: Mira got someone to post to PULL for her about how Miranda expects to be martyred by KM
1.png 2.png oh.png

And how PayPal refunded KM's $15,000 loan to Mira. She thinks she's too smart for PayPal and made a poor attempt at committing fraud by closing the account when she was $15,000 in the red to PayPal. She thinks PayPal is just going to pay for her debt, no big deal. Uh does she not recall that in order to get a PayPal account you have to give the information of a real bank and your social security number? And that both those things will definitely link to you IRL, even if you close the bank account?

I once accidentally closed a bank account before a $2-3 dollar charge came in, and before I knew it I was -$300 in the hole with fine, and had holds on every account I had. She will never be able to open a PayPal again, and even if the case moves slowly, PayPal aren't going to let her walk put with a $15k debt. They WILL put a call for worldwide holds on any account with her social ID number. Even if she has a different social ID in Japan, she sure as shit will get flagged a soon as she re-enters Canada. And her Muslim-san is counting on that Canadian citizenship.
スクリーンショット 2019-01-31 11.07.41.png スクリーンショット 2019-01-30 8.32.47.png スクリーンショット 2019-01-31 11.09.45.png

Miranda is up all night and posting on lolcow. Classic Mira-isms:

"C'mon now" ----------> "Common now"

"We all saw" --------> "We all seen"

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.39.17 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
Unless I’ve missed something, he did actually donate that money as a fan. Doesn’t matter if she was pretending to be interested in him romantically or not, he gave her the money as a gift and changing his mind doesn’t magically constitute a loan agreement. He’s a fucking idiot for being her benefactor, but that was his prerogative.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless I’ve missed something, he did actually donate that money as a fan. Doesn’t matter if she was pretending to be interested in him romantically or not, he gave her the money as a gift and changing his mind doesn’t magically constitute a loan agreement. He’s a fucking idiot for being her benefactor, but that was his prerogative.
He did give her some money but other was definitely a loan. There are screen shots of Miranda saying she will pay it back. He was definitely trying to buy her attention and it worked. He even visited her in Japan.

I don’t care either way. I do think it’s funny justice for the dumb bint trying to tard cum cash out of thirsty autistics.

• Informative
Reactions: Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts

Your hand is staining my window.
kiwifarms.net
He did give her some money but other was definitely a loan. There are screen shots of Miranda saying she will pay it back. He was definitely trying to buy her attention and it worked. He even visited her in Japan.

I don’t care either way. I do think it’s funny justice for the dumb bint trying to tard cum cash out of thirsty autistics.
B878BF15-7946-4E64-A0E9-993C6C0A474F.jpeg

You’re right, I went and had a lurk of PULL. He was loaning her money for an education.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino