Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Doggo
kiwifarms.net
LOL! Her and her husband's response to Rodi is fucking pathetic. Having Saudi money and a passport doesn't disprove what he's saying about her still being married to the Japanese guy and the marriage to the "Saudi" guy being a sham.

Here are Miranda's response, a summary of the second latest livestream he deleted taken from lolcow and his latest livestream where he says he's going to make a video about her VISA fraud and answers questions about Mira (I didn't watch the whole thing):

Also, not only are they eating potato chips on camera, but they didn't even bother putting them in a bowl. Talk about having shitty hygiene

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just love the fake Saudi husband farce. She creates accounts for him, does Q&As for him, she posts up close shots of random body parts, and now the grubby hand of a dude eating chips along with a Saudi passport and money.

Her total commitment to this absurd lie is A+ cow entertainment.

Rodi said the whole non-existent Saudi husband is apparently to distract from her sham Japanese visa marriage. I have no idea of the logic behind that but since this is Miranda we are talking about I shouldn’t expect logic.

Miranda truly is one of the most bizarre cows going.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Her MiraNagayama Twitter account just went private :story: What an absolute fucking coward she is

Rodi thinks she is going to be deported in the near future and at this rate, I'd be very surprised if she weren't.

• Agree
Reactions: BhertMern

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
That's golden lolcow content. The video had no real statements or content, so she can backtrack later. It's obvious now why she won't show any part of the "husband" besides his hands, he's some pudgy nerd who eats chips off of bedsheets. She wanted to find a better man before she had to post anything to social media.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Nice of Kanadajihadin going after Yasmine Mohammud, a woman who's actually been a victim of an arranged marriage to an extreme terrorist, and call her a racist despite she's Arab herself. I'm gonna wait for Mira to go after Ayaan Hirsi Ali and call her a white supremacist who knows nothing about Islam.

I just love the fake Saudi husband farce. She creates accounts for him, does Q&As for him, she posts up close shots of random body parts, and now the grubby hand of a dude eating chips along with a Saudi passport and money.

Her total commitment to this absurd lie is A+ cow entertainment.

Rodi said the whole non-existent Saudi husband is apparently to distract from her sham Japanese visa marriage. I have no idea of the logic behind that but since this is Miranda we are talking about I shouldn’t expect logic.

Miranda truly is one of the most bizarre cows going.
Wait, so the husband is confirmed to not exist? Niiiiice, hahahaha.

What's her excuse for not being in Saudi right now?
Because even the Saudi have standards.

A Sign

"YOU WANT A SEX-OOOOO?"
kiwifarms.net
She's got nothing a Saudi man wants. She's only good for an easy lay cause she's a white girl in a foreign country.

She should get together with Daniel from Hiding in my room, he's a liar and sociopath like she is. Tho I think he moved back to the UK cause his wife left him cause he cheated so much.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Her only assets were her looks, and she wasted her final best years on this stupid mess, instead of finding a real husband.

? Sit back and enjoy the midlife crisis, it will only intensify as more people stop giving her the preferential treatment youth get.

• Agree
Reactions: Fliddaroonie

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net
Why couldn't she just do an OshareGirl and have her husband sit in the video, head chopped off, responding to the video in an adult manner? Still, good to see Mira has met such a good match, they can chimp out together whilst eating crisps directly off of their duvet cover. Classy.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
Chip bags here are small and mostly single serving size, so most people eat them directly out of the ga. Am I missing something? Sometimes we use chopsticks, but eating from the bag is totall normal.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chip bags here are small and mostly single serving size, so most people eat them directly out of the ga. Am I missing something? Sometimes we use chopsticks, but eating from the bag is totall normal.
They were not eating them out of the bag. The greasy chips were dumped directly onto the bedding and eaten.

Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten that this psychopath existed. Quit following info, after the whole I've totally converted to Islam, even though I'm still Japanese, and not Canadian.

Nice to see she's still trying to cosplay the whole I'm Japanese, I'm a Muslim, I have no actual redeeming qualities or personalities about myself other than parasitism of my host culture.

Is her channel still dying a slow death, or has it already gone the way of the dodo?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino