Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cant get over how tiny and childlike the newest husbando is. She won't show him because he's a much younger manlet who is obviously unattractive and / or embarrassing to be seen with.
Or it’s just some girl she’s making dress up like an Arab for photos.

I have my doubts about her actually being married to anyone, but she is obviously not married to a Saudi citizen. I think the best bet is she got paid for a visa marriage to get quick Canadian citizenship to some Maylasian or Paki dude she barely knows. Miranda has paid Japanese dudes to marry her and with how desperate she is for money decided to make some money on the immigrant marriage fraud/scam herself.

Her desperation to try and prove that the faceless Saudi husband, with girly hands and feet, exists is really hilarious though. I hope her crazy fake Saudi marriage narrative never ends.

I’m just sad she isn’t married to a old nasty Saudi dude because her ass being shipped to KSA to be locked indoors 24/7 and take care of the first wife’s multiple kids would be the ultimate finale of great justice.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has changed her channel banner. Is it finally official? Is she admitting that she's going to move back or already has moved back to Canada?
View attachment 818970
Her Facebook page has also finally been purged https://archive.fo/wuJ6I
I've thought she's been back in Canada for a few months. The time she posts match up with Canadian time zones, not Japanese. If she's in Japan she's become nocturnal and posts mostly between 2 and 6 am only.

I think if she's actually married I think it's to some poor muslim Paki or Indian trying to get Canadian visa. I don't think she would be able to remain in Japan long after she stopped being able to afford monthly payments to her second husbando for the fake visa marriage.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Bаnshee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ölk.png

kk1.png
I can't find Kat's channel, but lolcow claims she is only subbed to Mira's BFF, so what happened is probably that Kat noticed Mira was stalking her and decided to sub to her friend just to troll. It's been five-six years since the j-vlogger drama and she still can't let go :story:
kk2.png
She also still denies her real name is Miranda.

She is planning to start a new channel once she moves to Saudi arabia:
assalam.png

kanadajin3.png
kanadajin32.png
kanadajin33.png
I love her response to that Saudi guy who said there wasn't much to do there. "Yeah lad, you might have been born and raised in Saudi Arabia, but I check Saudi Snapchat every day so obviously I know more than you!"

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lonely Mira is filling her hours by flooding the inboxes of anyone she thinks might be remotely sympathetic to her. This is just a tiny sample of the messages sent to one girl, chosen because they include the word "husband". Nothing is Mira's fault, KM is "stoker", bad spellings, bad engrish, etc etc. She has no friends and it shows. Her child husband doesnt want to listen to this shit.
ALSD;LAS.pngDSAKDAS.pngD,ASLD,AS.pngDSLDA;SLASLDASL.pngDLSDL;KA.pngAL;DASL;D.pngDMALDSA;LD;LAS.pngDKASDASD.pngLD,ASLDA;SL.pngDLASLD.pngsakljsa.pngDASdASDFAS;DLA';.pngLASDL;AS.pngDASMD,SMAD.pngLASDLSA.png;CS;C.pngDLAWDALW.pngADMASKLD.pngDLASLD;AS.pngSFDSKLFKDSLDF.png,ASD,A;LS,DX.pngDLASLDAS;LD.pngSLCAS;LD.png

And as ever, Mira is the most Muslim to ever Muslim. Here, actual Saudis tell her they think it's fine to see your wife without hijab before you get married. She wont marry her imaginary daughters to you children, unbeleivers!
スクリーンショット 2019-07-02 14.54.25.pngスクリーンショット 2019-07-02 14.53.17.png

BustyLady

kiwifarms.net
Ok this is just a little random thing but before she when full burka and she was still showing her face, her insistence on not wearing make up really bothered me, because she's ugly. Does she not know Saudi women are allowed to wear make up?

Reactions: Wendy Wheelchair

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
Does she not know Saudi women are allowed to wear make up?
She knows, although at this point she'd probably say it's haram and ignore what actual Muslims have to say. Mira's lifelong resume of LARPing includes being intellectually superior to everyone, no matter their race, religion, and so on. Not quite sure when she stopped wearing makeup, but she did wear it when she first started sporting a hijab.

She still looks exceptional, and she somehow got worse at filling in her brows over time.

CatFace

Gay if it’s anime
kiwifarms.net
Those eyebrows. I am no good at makeup but holy shit.

Last edited:

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She continued to clutch her pearls over the idea of a man seeing a potential marriage partner without a bag over her head. What if he doesn't marry her??? Oh, the shame of it!

Irony alert: She also calls anyone who isn't a Wahhabist and who accepts that people may not want to wear niqab when they meet a potential mate, an extremist.
スクリーンショット 2019-07-03 13.58.26.png

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
She continued to clutch her pearls over the idea of a man seeing a potential marriage partner without a bag over her head. What if he doesn't marry her??? Oh, the shame of it!

Irony alert: She also calls anyone who isn't a Wahhabist and who accepts that people may not want to wear niqab when they meet a potential mate, an extremist.
View attachment 830230
She is batshit insane. She is going to join Isis & then boooom!

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
We should support her efforts to go to Sawdi Arabia at all cost. Hell, I’d even chip in $50 buck if it means I get to see the look on her face when the religious police beat her with sticks.
Mutawwa lost a lot of power recently. Salman stripped them of almost all judicial power. If they can give a few whips of the stick, they can no longer do it untill you lie on the ground in submission and keep going for a minute or 10.

Sadly Mira is too late for pure shariah with public random corporal punishment. Which she can criticize to no end so the actual cops can come and pick her up. Which means fun times as well, not gonna lie.