Trainwreck Kanadajin3 / Miranda Ann "Mira" Constable - The Canadian Japanese Idol.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She continued to clutch her pearls over the idea of a man seeing a potential marriage partner without a bag over her head. What if he doesn't marry her??? Oh, the shame of it!

Irony alert: She also calls anyone who isn't a Wahhabist and who accepts that people may not want to wear niqab when they meet a potential mate, an extremist.
View attachment 830230
Is this bitch for real? She was essentially a prostitute for years. More men have seen her body than last year's Super Bowl. Here she is clutching her niqab at the very idea of such indecency as showing her hair. Sis, please. This is getting silly now.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this bitch for real? She was essentially a prostitute for years. More men have seen her body than last year's Super Bowl. Here she is clutching her niqab at the very idea of such indecency as showing her hair. Sis, please. This is getting silly now.
Oh, but you dont understand! You can't criticize ANYTHING she did before conversion, nope! Not the hostessing, nor the drinking, nor the multiple marriages of convenience, or her drug taking, nor her general sluttiness and hoeing around. It doesn't count, allumadalla, so sayeth the most Muslim mussie to ever Muslim.

But if you point out that she stole $15,000 and accepted another $30,000 on false promises of sex from an autistic Norwegian man while wearing her special Muslin costume, you're just a hater. She was the victim!

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
An often seen pattern among fresh converts is a zeal unmatched by those born into islam. No joke.
Also being a public toilet is nothing to blame someone for. Even in the most hardcore IS area's, they used girls that converted and came over as human toilets, servicing dozens a day with nigh a condom in sight, and after weeks, months or even years of pussy service they were married off to jihadi's, slightly used. They were not virgins anymore anyway, so here you go, put that pooter to use.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
An often seen pattern among fresh converts is a zeal unmatched by those born into islam. No joke.
Also being a public toilet is nothing to blame someone for. Even in the most hardcore IS area's, they used girls that converted and came over as human toilets, servicing dozens a day with nigh a condom in sight, and after weeks, months or even years of pussy service they were married off to jihadi's, slightly used. They were not virgins anymore anyway, so here you go, put that pooter to use.
I do love her warped idea of fanatic Islam. I'm waiting for the cumdumpster for dedicated Muslim gentlemen era.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I do love her warped idea of fanatic Islam. I'm waiting for the cumdumpster for dedicated Muslim gentlemen era.
Joke all you like, but if she goes on video tomorrow and tells the world she can have relations with other wahabi men but unlike shia sige marriages just a pump and dump with wahabi men is great because wahabism cumreceptacle is halal, I will believe she really believes that. And that she can be cleansed with a day of prayer after.

And as far as islam goes, pretty much all are fairly to very fanatical, except some shia and alawi if you ask me. She as a convert not only goes muslim but wahabism, the hardest of the hardest of sunni branches. Fullblown cray cray allah ackbar, the kind that love to sponsor jihad groups. That is a big red flag to start with, either she just clings to whatever in extreme forms or she is a literal terrorist (supporter) now. Or worse, both.

And what really tops this off for me, is the whole shia vs sunni Aïcha the whore debate knowing she had actual sige marriages (ones of convenience involving the guy getting his rocks off) and she knows what would happen to her in wahabist KSA for that shit, extramarital sex can get your head chopped or if you are hot enough and on Insta you get the Cleveland Steamer and a wad of cash to soothe your guilty conscience (true story). The kind of islam she chose has the worst double standard, probably why she loves it so much. I wonder if she would even catch on if you kept calling her Aïcha. We did that to a convert once that praised wahabism and she never got it. Hilarious.

tl;dr She has gone off the deep end.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has deleted her alkanadiya/Saudi fan account
View attachment 839386
Right before she axed the account, she was being told to cool the anti government talk by fellow conservatives (Mira thinks she knows better than the Saudi government whether foreign women need a mahram or not), and finally admitted that her marriage isn't legal in SA (or anywhere besides Canada) and none of her whining about how unfair it was that women can get short term visas for events when she can't go to SA for hajj is going to change that (she isn't married and hajj is the only thing she absolutely needs a mahram for.)
スクリーンショット 2019-07-13 8.30.30.pngスクリーンショット 2019-07-13 8.32.23.pngスクリーンショット 2019-07-12 14.31.13.pngスクリーンショット 2019-07-13 8.19.53.png

Eilonwy

kiwifarms.net
Right before she axed the account, she was being told to cool the anti government talk by fellow conservatives (Mira thinks she knows better than the Saudi government whether foreign women need a mahram or not), and finally admitted that her marriage isn't legal in SA (or anywhere besides Canada) and none of her whining about how unfair it was that women can get short term visas for events when she can't go to SA for hajj is going to change that (she isn't married and hajj is the only thing she absolutely needs a mahram for.)
View attachment 839765View attachment 839766View attachment 839767View attachment 839768
Doesnt she also state somewhere that it was difficult for her to get her marriage recognised in SA, implying that she did it in the end? I will try to find that post if she hasnt deleted it yet.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Doesnt she also state somewhere that it was difficult for her to get her marriage recognised in SA, implying that she did it in the end? I will try to find that post if she hasnt deleted it yet.
I know which post you're talking about -- I can't find it either but it's implied that she finally did or something similar. I wouldn't be surprised if the message has been purged from her accounts though. Checking through archive might be best.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net

Dad

Shake me down.
kiwifarms.net
In the massive screenshot dump on LCF, she's bawwleting her K3 YouTube page.
Question... why is she using the address of a person she has not contacted in 11 years to be the address for her go fund me. (Btw thanks for outing yourself for donation fraud Miranda you goddamned rėtard)
View attachment 859949View attachment 859950
She uses her friend's address, yet she hasn't talked to them since 2008? That's the only address in Canada she knows/is able to use, and yet she's in contact with her mom? She's an awful liar.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the massive screenshot dump on LCF, she's bawwleting her K3 YouTube page.
Question... why is she using the address of a person she has not contacted in 11 years to be the address for her go fund me. (Btw thanks for outing yourself for donation fraud Miranda you goddamned rėtard)
View attachment 859949View attachment 859950
Yeah the total farewell message is really... something. She had the same strop on twitter.
Screenshot_20190726-023801_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20190726-023815_Twitter.jpg

Guess Allah never told her you can just not post online, no long, drawn out, dramatic farewell messages necessary. Literally no one would care of she didn't post, other than to idly wonder if she'd snuck into SA and gotten stoned to death yet.

Anyone who flounces out like that is already preparing to return, to make sure she has an audience. Even if that entire audience is only there to laugh at her.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
She's apparently gone back and applied a blur over her face in her videos.
wtflol.jpg
Selections stolen from Lolcow Farm. I love how she's burning every bridge to the ground, except for Taliban-tier fundamentalism. It's going to be hilarious when this phase burns out. It's like watching a little kid melt down and rip up his whole book report because you pointed out a spelling error. Everything she does is so childish, it's not even teenager-tier, it's like she's 8 years old.
1563545993184.png
1563600531617.png
It looks like she must have gone on a rant about women eating solo at restaurants.
1564555309370.png
1564686786762.png
1564686836186.jpeg
1564745350114.jpg
1564817567702.png
1564817783223.png
1564917698651.jpeg
1564973350308.jpeg
1565001635463.png

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Bаnshee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing that she has decided to blur out her face in her videos. Nobody's going to find out what she looks like now!

Except that they will, not only because her face is plastered all over the internet but also because she's so lazy that she stopped after a few videos and hasn't retouched any videos for over a week:
ölköl.png

lökö.png

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
It looks like she must have gone on a rant about women eating solo at restaurants.
1564973350308.jpeg

How fucking tarded is she? How unaware can she be? I'm ready to take some mad hats, because this fucking bitch...
Mira, what "we" are YOU part of? You've been a "muslim" for for how long, 2 years? And you're fucking lecturing people who lived and grew up there and are trying to obtain more freedom by changing truly oppressive aspects of their religion. Why would you think you know more than them? Do you think being more extreme means you are more right somehow? All of us can see this is a hardcore LARP, because if you kept this up, you wouldn't last. You're only doing this because you have a freedom to do so, but if you knew what it's like to have limited rights, you'd sing a different song. What's next? A hurt ex-muslim dainty fragile woman LARP? Go ahead, but just end this bullshit.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's apparently gone back and applied a blur over her face in her videos.
View attachment 886808
Selections stolen from Lolcow Farm. I love how she's burning every bridge to the ground, except for Taliban-tier fundamentalism. It's going to be hilarious when this phase burns out. It's like watching a little kid melt down and rip up his whole book report because you pointed out a spelling error. Everything she does is so childish, it's not even teenager-tier, it's like she's 8 years old.
View attachment 886810
View attachment 886811
View attachment 886812
View attachment 886813
View attachment 886815
View attachment 886816
View attachment 886818
View attachment 886819
View attachment 886820
View attachment 886821
View attachment 886822
Lol, I love the piles of sloppy cloth representing the fake Saudi husband, much better than the photos of random close ups of body parts.

That kayifa has never been worn before and is fresh out of its plastic shipping bag.

She is one super crazy bitch.